POAS Addict part 2!

Hey Ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been MIA; I was sick at home on Thursday and Friday with a terrible stomach bug and then we had a crazy weekend so I didn't get a chance to get on here.

Kay, I'm so sorry about the BFN but it does sound like your DH is open to having another without being too rushed about it which is awesome!

I am CD 13 today. I've been having more fertile CM today and yesterday. We did BD last week when I had the fertile CM and then on Saturday. We're also going to try and do a couple more sessions this week. I'm still not convinced that I am actually ov properly; I'm hoping that after this cycle things will start to get back to normal.

Laura I hope that you got some good bding in this weekend!

Steph where are you in your cycle?

I'm just worried that down the line he might change his mind and we won't have another

I'm sure he won't. As you said, you guys probably should have a talk about it. That way you will know where he stands and he'll know how important it is for you to have another :hugs:

yeah, the timing never seems right to talk and now i'm all emotional thanks to af being so close so probably not the best time lol

Totally understandable. Maybe wait until AF leaves the building and then have a talk :haha:

I don't think he'll change his mind. It sounds like he wants another just as much as you do.

I'm cd 8 today so not much happening, the bleeding finally stopped. I'm in a really good place about this ttc thing though, I ve accepted that it will happen when it's meant to and I'm not letting it be all-consuming like it has been for the past few months. I'm not coming on here as often and keeping my mind busy with other things. It feels liberating! I hope it lasts!

That's awesome Steph, glad that the bleeding has stopped and your mindset sounds awesome re TTC! :thumbup:

Laura, glad that you got lots of Bding in, fx for you!

Kay, when are you expecting AF?

We did manage to BD again last night and are going to try for one more time this week. We are also going away together for the first time since Isla's been born so will likely get some Bding then as well. Hopefully, I do manage to ov properly this cycle; testing would actually line up to when I got my BFP with Isla 2 years ago...

AF made her appearance today.

That willbe nice, getting to spend some time just the 2 of you.

Sorry about AF but at least she's here now and you can move on to the next cycle :hugs:

Thanks, I am very excited about getting away. Feeling guilty though as Isla's going to miss a play date with my Mom Group and my the Kid's Christmas Party here at work. I know she's too young to really know or understand what she's missing but still feel bad. Also, I have my Christmas get together with my Girl's next weekend so I will be away overnight again. At least DH will be with her that time.

We're going to do lots of Christmas shopping and then are going to a Jack and Jill with a night away in a nice hotel. Will be an awesome break :thumbup:

yay for christmas shopping. big christmas fan over here!

Yes, I've noticed your Christmas count down ticker for some time. Can't believe it's only one month away, still so much stuff to do....:wacko:

I've still got quite a bit to do but I think I can get it done in the next week or 2 so should be ok

Pic of the first official graduate (and the first of many!) of this thread!
FullSizeRender_2.jpg
Baby update
The us tech in my ob office is the most compassionate wonderful woman! The baby measures 7w, my estimate was 7w 2d & by lmp 7w 5d. She changed my edd to 7/14. All that was fine. I could immediately see a heartbeat! It was 143! She said that was a perfect and Very Strong heartbeat for 7w. Everything else measured fine, yolk sac & such. She did tell me I had a pocket of blood and showed it to me. It isn't interfering at all with baby & she said will most likely work it's way out. She could not stress enough that if I have some bleeding DO NOT panic. It's got to go somewhere. I am so grateful she shared that with me. You all know I would have just about died if I started bleeding! I cried like a baby on the table... I am so relieved! She said she can't tell me how many women have that small bleed, it's so very common. I go back in 2 weeks for my first official appt. They will also schedule my 12 scan. I have to go to the big hospital for that. I have had many dealings with that department with my past & I really love them too. So it's all good news!

Amazing news Amy, I am so happy for you. And yay for our first little graduate :cloud9:

Congrats Amy!

Haven't even started thinking about Christmas yet :/ :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"