POAS club for 20th-29th September

Thanks girls!!! Looks like an EDD of 1 June. 1st trimester ends on 17 November, so we'll tell family probably on Thanksgiving :) Best of luck to all of you!!!
:dust:

aw, that's a nice plan... does your family know you were ttc?

omg ladies... couldn't resist poas with 3mu today... tell me honestly, is this an evap? i still have my urine, but think i should wait for fmu tomorrow to use my one and only frer..., what do you think???

evap?

omg ladies... couldn't resist poas with 3mu today... tell me honestly, is this an evap? i still have my urine, but think i should wait for fmu tomorrow to use my one and only frer..., what do you think???

evap?

I think it's a 2nd pink line! :happydance: Congrats!!!

Congrats to you too, Jeanie! That's amazing! I love the pic!!! :)

As for me... :cry: I don't want to talk about it.

oh... i don't know... the line dissapeared after 20 min's or so.. would a + line stick around for a while? and the other two tests i dipped in the same urine didn't have any kind of line... oh geez. dh is home and sitting next to me and i want to say somthing but i'm not going to!!! going to do my FRER tomorrow... is it tomorrow yet?!?

i expect spotting any moment now

my temps can't be accurate and how can i SS while still being a bit ill.
yesterday it was 9pm and i couldn't keep my eyes open, bf sent me to bed,
i read a few comics and then fell asleep, didn't even hear bf and kitteh come up

still sick butterfly? damn that suxass... i know ss is hard when ill, and not to mention that you can't take sinutab or anything! my sinuses were killing me yesterday and i couldn't do anything about it...

chin up, no spotting yet, so that's a good sign! :hugs:

Hannah,
Don't give up. Use your FRER in the morning.

TinyButterfly,
Feel better soon! Rest up and get your liquids. Your health is first!

I still can't believe I am going to have another baby!!

Good luck to the rest of the girls on the thread hoping for their :bfp:!
:dust:

congrats to everyone getting bfp's x x x
i'm not testing early this cycle xxxx

still sick butterfly? damn that suxass... i know ss is hard when ill, and not to mention that you can't take sinutab or anything! my sinuses were killing me yesterday and i couldn't do anything about it...

chin up, no spotting yet, so that's a good sign! :hugs:
it's sick and not sick... my fever etc is gone
but i still have symptoms from my cold, coughing up slimes, my voice
is alot better but still not as it should be, that type of things,
stuffed nose, nosebleeds, all the fun, yay!

Hi can you add me for the 24th please??? Cheers

Hi everyone! Im supposed to wait to test until the 28th but Im going to test the 22nd because I will be 11 DPO then, So can you put me down for the 22nd please? =]

Congrats Jersey!! Hannah....I am nervous for you!! Good luck!!

my temp dropped but my test this morning gave me another see-me/see-me-not-line
it's doing my head in!!! probably just an evap though, shouldn't get all possibly excited

My temp dropped like crazy this morning. Hoping it's just an anomoly as I did it earlier than usual and slept with the window open. Draining my PMA though!

congrats kris!! yay!

well i got a bfn on my frer this morning. and my temp dropped again, so it looks like i'm out.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->