POAS club for 20th-29th September

aaaw hannah. x x x i thought this was it for you hun. it still might be, dont forget you can get false negatives x x x

i can smell EVERYTHING! and i have a runny nose and swollen boobies. i am trying to ignore the symptoms and enjoy my hen night tonight x x x x

cant believe it has come round sooooo fast. yippeeeeeee! cant wait! x x x

Think I had some implantation bleeding last night! :thumbup: getting really anxious to test, im only 6 or 7 DPO but I really feel like this is my lucky month! fx!!

Hi, i'm new - count me in.....Sept 23 (if my calculations are right!)

no af so far...

i'm feeling completely miserable though, emotional wreck
crying bc i feel like i'll have my period and yet again miss out on become a mommy

kept checking my panties for the first drop of blood...
had sex too (can't really call it BDing now :p) and after that i got cramps like AF
started and it was going to be a flood... and then 5 minutes later it was gone, all
back to normal...

weird weird weird... if i'm going to have them, dammit, bring them on!!!

Hi everyone im new and have been ttc for 3 months im due af 2moro but about a week ago i had a pinky discharge when i wiped and then a day later a little bit of browny discharge so im hoping that was implantation bleeding.Im not sure if im going to poas tomorro im if af doesnt show up im scared of another bfn:cry:

with me I had been temping all month. At 6 dpo i had a dip in temp and then it went back up. I was craving spicy food and my bb's got swollen. at around 6 dpo my cm smelled different almost like iron and lasted 2 days and when i wiped was a light barely there pink stain on the tp. I test BFN on 10 dpo in the am and in the afternoon i tested again and got a BFP. I took an EPT,$tree,frer and IC and all BFP to confirm i took a clearblue easy digi and that sdaid PRegnant.

could u put me down for the 29 th pls thanks
nickyxxxx

Congrats on the new :bfp: girls! I am trying to keep my PMA up as temp has returned this morning. Feeling a bit coldy and stuffy though with weird tummy pains the last few days, not like normal AF but then my body does like to toy with me.

Loads of :dust: to you all.

Oh and Cinnamum, have an amazing time sweety! Hope to see piccis of the madness very soon! -x-

hey. had an awesome night last night. i'll see you all soon, very busy with the wedding and such so i shall see you in the evenings im off back to bed!.... hanging i was up till 5 am this morning i have a runny bum! lol

i thought of your hen night while at friends' last night haha, glad it was a blast!

glad you had fun, cinn! :)

butterfly, i'm spotting too, so looks like we're cycle buddies again... double sigh!!

omg i made some double chocolate cookies last night for some pma, and dh and i finished off the dozen that i baked! eek... it sure helped though.
that and the spotting today which at least lets me know where i'm at... no more wondering bc i am out now for sure. although i get sad to see af again, i remind myself to be happy that at least it came back on schedule! no more waiting game for a bit now...

^^ yes we are... are you still going to use OPK's next cycle? i mean, we're so alike, i can
just trust your outcomes for myself lol!!!
i am however thinking of not temping... or maybe try reverse temping, taking my temp
in before i go to bed... for some odd reason for the past week my evening temp made
alot more sense than what i was getting in the morning...
(last night, 36.3, clear sign af on her way... 36.9 when waking up, way above coverline)

if i'm going to ovulate on classic day 14 i'm going to scream bc bf is out of the country
that weekend, so i'll miss some BD'ing in the critical 48 hours, i hope it's early or late

wonders... when is it spotting and when is it flow?
i use a tampon for the least bit of blood i spot, is it spotting if after several hours just
the tip is red then?
or is that "light" after all... i never know how to put it in ff

I am out! 3 days early even! Charting or OPK??? I am tired of guessing. This is so frustrating. Oh well, next month :)

just updated the thread... wow! loadsa bfp's ladies!
couldn't believe my eyes when i finished updating.

hope you have all bee well, and i hope to see many more bfp's this cycle x x x

my symptoms update... my sense of smell is very sensitive this cycle. tattoos are itchy like they were with TJ,
still no cm. which is different PLUS... itchy nipples (also had this last cycle)
not feeling much else TBH.

lots of good symptoms, cinn! fx'd!! and thanks for updating :)

butterfly - i might do opk's, but would be sure to buy 10 miu ones... i have to update my paypall acct so will get on that so i can decide if i'm ordering some! who am i kidding... i need to poas! fx'd you ov early or late this cycle! oh, and cd1 is red blood that requires a pad/tampon... more than just when you wipe. that sounds like light af.

can you add me on 26th please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->