POAS club for 20th-29th September

Got a faint :bfp: this morning followed by some brown blood and at first I thought that was my af but then it stopped and since it wasnt red like my normal af blood I think its safe to put me down for a :bfp:! Im going to call my Dr. tomorrow and make sure everything is ok, but i will keep you all posted, im going to take another one in the morning! :thumbup:

Thanks Im so excited!! I really didnt think it would happen so fast! I just got my implanon taken out aug 26th and we really didnt expect our :bfp: the first month but I am sooo happy!

Got a faint :bfp: this morning followed by some brown blood and at first I thought that was my af but then it stopped and since it wasnt red like my normal af blood I think its safe to put me down for a :bfp:! Im going to call my Dr. tomorrow and make sure everything is ok, but i will keep you all posted, im going to take another one in the morning! :thumbup:

So all I have had today is brown blood....does that mean I am not out? LOL Not nearly as heavy as normal....look I am even trying to talk myself out of AF showing up :wacko: But seriously it has been really brown. Maybe a hint of red here and there but not much. And pretty light? Hmmmm...any thoughts?

So all I have had today is brown blood....does that mean I am not out? LOL Not nearly as heavy as normal....look I am even trying to talk myself out of AF showing up :wacko: But seriously it has been really brown. Maybe a hint of red here and there but not much. And pretty light? Hmmmm...any thoughts?

Believe me after I had the blood i got pretty upset, I thought for sure I was out for this month and i put in a tampon and then when i took it out later only one side of it had anything on it and it was really brown, normally my af is bright red blood and lots of it! and after that i decided to just see if it kept up and it completely stopped after that. So you could still be in the run! how many DPO are you?? Im 9 DPO
And I just took another test to make sure because the first one was so very faint but this one is a bit darker and easier to see and thats not even FMU so I am very happy to get my :bfp:, Im still gonna take one more tomorrow just because I still have 2 tests left so the one in the morning should be even darker yet! :happydance:

Very interesting Sabre. I THINK I am 10 dpo. I don't temp, so I am going on what some charts have told me and CM. Mine has been mainly dark, a little light red and has some mucus. Def not normal for me, but since my chemcial in July things haven't been normal. I will have to see what tomorrow brings. I hope your BFP is super dark in the morning :happydance:

Well, I'm out! I spotted for a few days, and then the :witch: got me full on today. So, onward and upward! On the bright side, I would bet that means I O'd on CD12, like I would have thought I had if I hadn't been putting too much faith in my temp chart and POS thermometer. So, I'm just hoping I O this cycle without the Clomid. My fertility clinic appt is a week from Wed, so I know that my gyno probably wouldn't refill it at this point. *sighs* I wish she would, though! LOL

Congrats to the new :bfp:s!

Sorry AF got you Megg...I may be next on her hit list!

Nah! I'll keep her busy for you for a bit... You make the run for your :bfp: while I have her stalled! FX'd for you, hun! :dust:

well, red blood for me this morning... onward to cycle #4. i sure hope #4 is it! that evap really pissed me off and i don't think i want to go through that again!! arghhh...

:cry: I am so sad for those of you who did not get your :bfp: this month...especially Hannah and TinyButterfly! I really thought we were going over to 1st trimester together... maybe next cycle!!!! :hug:

^^ no worries... we'll shall be your stalkers in first tri soon, meohahahahaaaaaa!!!

i hope! pls pls pls whoever it is that decides if i get to have a baby... next cycle? yes? pwetty pwease wif chewy on topz?

My fertility clinic appt is a week from Wed, so I know that my gyno probably wouldn't refill it at this point. *sighs* I wish she would, though! LOL
why wouldn't she? is there a limit on taking clomid?

My fertility clinic appt is a week from Wed, so I know that my gyno probably wouldn't refill it at this point. *sighs* I wish she would, though! LOL
why wouldn't she? is there a limit on taking clomid?

Well, there is sort of a limit.. but that's not the issue. The general limit is 6 months... although some people ignore that entirely. However, I feel that she wouldn't refill it because of the upcoming fertility clinic appointment. I think she would likely tell me that I'll have to go through them for my next treatment step. Unfortunately, I won't get to see them before it's too late to start Clomid again. I think I'm going to try Soy Isoflavones. Supposedly, it does something similar... which I don't entirely understand... but it's cheap... so worth a try maybe. It has a decent success rate from what I've read. :shrug: I just wish this had been my month. :(

will update on wednesday afternoon, gotta finish my dress ON MY OWN! grrrr. x x x x

what are you doing to your dress, cinn? are you working on the pink beads? so excited for you!! are you going on a honeymoon?

I am officially out now! Red blood for sure this morning. My cycle went from 32 days down to 24. I am going to use OPK this month for sure!! No more guessing for me. FX for all who are still in. Has anyone started an October testing thread yet?? :wacko:

I am officially out now! Red blood for sure this morning. My cycle went from 32 days down to 24. I am going to use OPK this month for sure!! No more guessing for me. FX for all who are still in. Has anyone started an October testing thread yet?? :wacko:

Im sorry to hear that! I wish you the best of luck next month and lots and lots of sticky baby :dust:

Best of luck next month!! fx for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->