• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

hope everyone has a fun filled weekend up ahead. for once my calendar/diary is freeeee! i shall be spending the weekend doing NOTHING!
my next busy day is the 12th september... williams wedding, nearly new sale and matt's surprise 30th birthday party! if i get my bfp... how will i hide the fact i cant drink!?!?! lol
more good news...
i still have ewcm!?!?!
and lots of it!
OH came home last night and said... right, tj is napping get in that bed, i need to do my husbandly duties! lol
i am glad he is being more excepting about the fact an egg is released this time round! lol
i am feeling more positive now. this month, could be the month.
i have no idea how i am gonna tell my mum though. OMG i wouldn't be able to keep my gob shut! lol
promise... i will keep doing the thread till all of us get our bfp's and i reach 2nd trimester x x x x x x lol (when i get there)

seeee.... more postive female attitude! x x x x x x x kisses and hugs.

cinnamum x

:shrug: Couldn't resist the urge to POAS this morning - even though I know it was WAYYYY too early to show anything. Of course it was a BFN. DUH. :shrug:

Now that I got it out of my system though - I should be good for a while. At this point I plan to just wait till AF is late.. if it is. Then I'll test again if its late.

glad you're feeling the pma cinn! have a great relaxing weekend... :) i know i won't be able to stop myself from telling everyone i know and everyone i meet on the street that i'm pg when i get my bfp!! are you thinking you'll wait until your first tri is over?

logansmom... yeah its crossed my mind to poas but i don't want to be dissapointed just yet. going to wait another week at least!

yay... i have a fun wkend in store :) sushi tonight, then to the lake with ruby my fur baby (dog) to go swimming! she loves swimming and it is sooooo fun to have her try and herd us to shore...lol. oh i can't wait to have lil' ones to go to the lake with too! teaching them to swim and blow bubbles and stuff... fun times! i used to teach swiming and be a lifeguard and looooved teaching the pre-school classes...

i'm feeling positive that more than a couple of us will get our bfp's this month!

i'm gonna test on monday i think i'll be 10 dpo is this too soon do you think?

I think a BFP could show up at 10 days, but if a BFN shows up it doesn't necessarily mean you're not preggers. Also depends on the brand, other TTCers have more information than me, but some brands list the probability of getting a BFP at a given point in your cycle if you're actually pregnant (i.e. if you're 10 dpo it might be a 50% chance of showing up BFP if you're pregnant - which means there's a 50% chance of a BFN showing up if you're pregnant)

glad you're feeling the pma cinn! have a great relaxing weekend... :) i know i won't be able to stop myself from telling everyone i know and everyone i meet on the street that i'm pg when i get my bfp!! are you thinking you'll wait until your first tri is over?
i'm feeling positive that more than a couple of us will get our bfp's this month!

mmmm-hhhummm! i will be telling everyone at the wedding in our speeches! :happydance:
if the bfp comes this cycle! if it comes next cycle i will wait till 2nd trimester. :hugs:
oooooh so exciting! :winkwink: i think i would be more stressed if we were trying for our first. i am enjoying the TTC this time round though x x x x :hugs:
hope you have a lovely weekend too hun x x x :hugs:

OMG cinn!! i hope you get your bfp in time for your wedding!! that would be so exciting to make the announcement in your speech... i so hope that you get to do that! :hugs:

Yeah Cinn - Good Luck! That sounds like fun! Announcing at the wedding would be super cool!

Helen - I got my bfp at 10dpo last time - so its not necessarily too soon. It really just depends on your body and the test you use. It may or may not show up that early. Mine showed on a FR. BUT - I retested at like 12dpo with Dollar store tests and they were REALLLLLLYYYY faint, so I don't think they would have shown at 10dpo - but maybe.

Hannah - I wasn't disappointed today. I pretty much KNEW it would be a BFN. My odds are super LOW of a BFP anyhow, and it was way too ridiculously early! I just figured I would get it out of my system!

As far as how soon I would tell people if I do get a bfp - I would love to hold off until the second trimester - except for a select few people - but I don't know if I'll be able to. Its hard to keep quiet about such big news!

as i don't have kids yet, i think i would have to tell friends and family right away... would be bursting and completely incapable of keeping my mouth shut! only holding off for the 2nd tri for telling coworkers.

logansmom - you go and test till your hearts desire! i was just saying that i'd be super dissapointed to see a bfn just yet. let me tell you i am feeling positive about this cycle though... trying not to get too excited, but why are my nips hurting still?! why oh why?!?!? haha... like you said, i have a hangnail, i must be pg!! lol

:shrug: Couldn't resist the urge to POAS this morning - even though I know it was WAYYYY too early to show anything. Of course it was a BFN. DUH. :shrug:

Now that I got it out of my system though - I should be good for a while. At this point I plan to just wait till AF is late.. if it is. Then I'll test again if its late.

I POAS yesterday, also early and got the same BFN result. Will wait a few more days now :hugs:

Hi .. can you add me for the 23rd please, if I can wait that long!!!

fingers crossed for everyone x

OMG! have you seen how many are in the poas club??? amazing our percentage should defo be up this month! x x x x x
cant wait to test! yahooooooo!

currently on ebay... there are a lot of cassette test going around... 10 for £2.50 there best before date is september 09 which is why they're so cheap! just thought i'd let you guys all know, theyre the same ones i was using when i got my bfp with tj so i have ordered mine! yaaaaay!

if we get our bfp this month, the first scan will be a week after the wedding! eeeeeek! how exciting!?!? x x x x

ok so heres a new thread for all you ladies! x x x x x no the witch hasn't got me! x x x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...regnancy-test-club-september.html#post2829393

i'd like to stay in this thread until the 31st... i'm cozy here :) plus i want to see the results here before we move on!

OMG my bb's HURT today! my nips have been hurting all week but now all of my breast tissue is sore, and while driving home from the lake today the bumps in the road hurt me, and in the shower the water falling on me hurt too! ooooh pls let this be a good sign! and dh thinks they're swollen too... i do notice in some angles that they look fuller but i can't really be objective about it... FINGERS F'N CROSSED!!

any more symptoms for the other ladies here that sound promising?

nope none for me but i am only 4/5dpo. yes yesy yes fingers crossed for us all! x x x x

i made the september thread because i have a feeling that i am settling into 35 day cycles now and i might not be due to test till the 2nd september. but we are all staying here till the 31st. lol
needed something to take up some of my time tonight. OH has just got call of duty 4 and i had nothing else to do, if the truth be known! lol

might not even have to use the september thread... all 40 of us might get bfp's huh? x x x x x

hey ladies.. can i join... im a POAS addict and i will be testing 28/29th Aug.. tho im waiting for IVF to start... still i keep trying.. lol

Hannah - your sore (.)(.) sound like a very promising sign!! How many dpo are you??

---ETA - nevermind - just saw your ticker. 7dpo - thats GOOD!

i am really looking forward to poas this month or possibly september. eeeeek.
too early to symptom spot! ooooh citin' xxxxx

my right boob hurts LOTS! like it has been punch or summit! perhaps i slept on it funny!?!? x x x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->