POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Haha I didn't think I was going to get addicted but now I see how easily it can be done! Oh gosh I hear you on the messed up cycle...since i've been off the pill and been keeping track i've had anywhere from 34-45 day cycles....all different besides 2 45 day ones so far....how long are yours or how are yours giving you trouble?

I've got a really good application on my iphone, you need to put in a least 3 months worth of af's but it works out how long your cycle is, expected OV dates and :witch: dates. It worked my cycle out at 35 days which has been bang on until now.

I had some bad cramps a couple of days ago and was sure :witch: was on her way but nothing. I haven't had any spotting apart from on one of the :sex: an hour later I noticed I tiny bit of blood when I visited the toilet (sorry if this is too much detail).

That sounds like a neat little tool on the iphone! Too bad I don't have one of those....

Well lets hope she stays far away!!! Oh no it's not TMI at all hun! Could the spotting have been implantation!? Hopefully! I feel like my AF is coming for her visit shortly here...just a feeling im starting to have so we shall see!

I'm not sure if it could have been implantation, could it happen that quick? Mind you if it was I would have bfp by now surely cos it was the 1st or 8th August.

We'll I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's not over till :witch: arrives. I had af symptoms a few days ago and still nothing

Haha I didn't think I was going to get addicted but now I see how easily it can be done! Oh gosh I hear you on the messed up cycle...since i've been off the pill and been keeping track i've had anywhere from 34-45 day cycles....all different besides 2 45 day ones so far....how long are yours or how are yours giving you trouble?

mine are anywhere from 28-35 and yes it is draining, though the last 2 have been 35 days so i am suspecting this one to be as well, i hope i have finally settled into some sort of routine now x x x x :hugs:

to help with the pma... new funny avatar with a fresh pic taken this morning! hahahaaa

Hmmm that's odd then....definitely you would know by now then if it was that early in August...sounds like that evil little :witch: might be playing tricks on you...lets hope she makes up her mind soon so we can get onto the next cycle then if that's what's she's going to do! That's what im hoping for at least...having lots of PMA!!!! or trying....hehe

Thanks hun...same for you!!! Keep us updated for sure and i'll do the same!

oh defo will update.

i have made a thread for september but can everyone ignore that one for a bit as i am going to change it cuz i need to wait for the main 2 weeks for poas club.

if i do a normal september testers thread it isnt as personal and everybody joins, there are at least 15 women who have joined and not updated because i have extended this one, the last two worked better. (please no-one take offence)

as it stands now the september thread will be for women testing on the 20th-30th.
hannah... if this is wrong let me know as i havent made it yet and your one of the long term members.

mine are anywhere from 28-35 and yes it is draining, though the last 2 have been 35 days so i am suspecting this one to be as well, i hope i have finally settled into some sort of routine now x x x x :hugs:

to help with the pma... new funny avatar with a fresh pic taken this morning! hahahaaa

Awwww what a cute pic!!!! Thanks hun! I think we all need a little PMA right now!

I second that I could do with some PMA

I'm trying so hard right now not to go and buy me a test (or a bunch of them lol). It's only 9dpo, obviously too early...

Hi everyone!

As it turns out, I was able to find out (in an email I wrote my friend last month) that :witch: was actually due TODAY...and guess what???? Sure enough! :witch: arrived right on-time! It looks like I am back to my regular 28-day schedule after all!!

Disappointed? NOPE! Today is CD1...and from now until the 2WW begins (or I get my :bfp:)...I am going to indulge in one thing every single day until I get my :bfp:. Today it's eating a Burger King bacon cheeseburger (fast-food burgers and bacon are a definite no-no when pregnant for me!)

Of course, I have a lot of PMA and feel now that we will be properly trying (OPKs, pre-seed, :sex: on the days we should be having it!) - I feel like it is going to happen this cycle :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone who got a :bfp: this month and for those of you trying next cycle!

Jeannie

oh defo will update.

i have made a thread for september but can everyone ignore that one for a bit as i am going to change it cuz i need to wait for the main 2 weeks for poas club.

if i do a normal september testers thread it isnt as personal and everybody joins, there are at least 15 women who have joined and not updated because i have extended this one, the last two worked better. (please no-one take offence)

as it stands now the september thread will be for women testing on the 20th-30th.
hannah... if this is wrong let me know as i havent made it yet and your one of the long term members.

sounds good to me, i'm due to test next on sept 23rd. i like it better with a specific date so we get more cycle buddies there!! i also like the idea of waiting to start that one for when these dates have passed for this thread. of course i'm on to next cycle, but its not all about me!! ahahaha...

ps... love the new avatar... so cute!!

I LOVE the great attitude Jeannie!!! I was bummed for most of the morning so far but now your attitude is making me change mine!!! What a great way to look at the witch haha...hopefully she'll visit me very soon here or i'll get my BFP...one or the other is ok with me now!! Thank you!

I LOVE the great attitude Jeannie!!! I was bummed for most of the morning so far but now your attitude is making me change mine!!! What a great way to look at the witch haha...hopefully she'll visit me very soon here or i'll get my BFP...one or the other is ok with me now!! Thank you!

You're welcome!!! :hugs:

Another BFN for me this morning. I am 14 dpo (roughly) and AF is 3 days late. I on CD 31. my cycles are usually 25-28 days. I wonder if my chemical last month messed up my cycle? I have lots of PMA though. I don't feel like I am out at all!!!! I will test again in the morning.

Marisa

hi there

Congratulations to muddles, louloubabs, marie-louise:dance:

Hugs for those of you to whom the :witch: arrived. Good luck and fx'd crossed for you for next month. Will be following you all on the next POAS thread.

:dust:

not sure were to post this. think this is right place. got :bfp: tonight. finaly:happydance:. thought i was out this month x

So I'm very late, but can I join? I think I'm due to test on August 27. Of course, I've been testing early but I'm a little erratic in my cycle....

Af should be tomorrow - but I am out - found out today I need one tube removed and the other is blocked - and I have two other infections that cause infertility. Best wishes for everyones bfp.

Congratulations to muddles, loulou, erinaimee, and marie louise!!! I'll see you girls over in First Trimester!!

To those still waiting for an answer - I wish you lots and lots of baby dust!

To those that missed out in August - have fun trying in September! Think of it as one more month you get your body all to yourself! You can do, eat, smoke, and drink to your hearts content - at least for the 1st half of your cycle!!!! I too, will be following next months POAS club, looking for new members in the 1st Trimester! Best of Luck to all of you! I really hope you get your BFPs soon!!

blue... i'm so sorry. :hugs: i hope that you are better soon and back to ttc :) :hugs:

curlew and logansmom - you're too sweet! you can come spread your good luck here any time!

congrats erin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"