POAS-ERS Early Testing Thread!come join Lol :)

Awww babyhopes you got it wooohoooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance: i dont understand the whole HCG thingy but you got a sticky :yipee::yipee::yipee::hug:

same as me babyhopes, if my tests are bfp's im getting a scan 9th of april (8weeks preg) ooooh i soo hope so lol xx

:-( :-(
https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/beautifuldisaster32/2011-03-14112157.jpg
https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/beautifuldisaster32/2011-03-14112206.jpg

Whats that on top right IC? x

edited ahhh its an opk still time sweetie x

yeah and thats not even positive :rofl: the green handled one has a lil sommet on it but im not taking that as anything :(

yeah and thats not even positive :rofl: the green handled one has a lil sommet on it but im not taking that as anything :(

Just take another piccy of that green handle one and dont zoom piccy so i can tweek it :haha:

I'm actually gonna go cry! can expect af to show up in the next few days :brat:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo you said you seen something on green stick, but i cant tweek the one's you posted, so repost or take another piccy :thumbup:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo you said you seen something on green stick, but i cant tweek the one's you posted, so repost or take another piccy :thumbup:

Just trying to upload to my photobucket at the min its being a moo!!

If you got it saved in your pictures you dont need photobucket, just click on the paper clip icon and it will take you to your pictures sweetie x

Hmmmm can't really see it on here either but then I have been warned about the green handled ones x

Attachments

• DSC02454.jpg
    DSC02454.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
If you got it saved in your pictures you dont need photobucket, just click on the paper clip icon and it will take you to your pictures sweetie x

usually I upload from my phone honey as I cba to upload it all on the pc but had to do that anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->