Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

I didnt get the Ivory in small thinking it was a bit boring....stupid me...its cute!

Laura she looks like she can fit them now!!

cute fluffy bums,

I dunno what it is about the ivory, its just awesome!

maffie, do you have twelve IVORY???? or just twelve Itti's??

Awww Theo is cuuute in the ivory itti :D

Hope Dexter's new large hurries up!!

Theo looks so cute!!

Awwww Laura Abigail is getting so big :happydance: She looks so cute does she wear them all the time now? :)

Laura she looks like she can fit them now!!

Awwww Laura Abigail is getting so big :happydance: She looks so cute does she wear them all the time now? :)

Shes not in fluff full time yet, itti's STILL getting leaks :cry: but im trying one or two everyday seeing as i have 14 ittis lol...she WILL get into them damit! :rofl:

*goes back to just stroking them...sigh*

I made some shorties this morning. They turned out better than I thought considering I just made the pattern up as I went along :rofl: I need a smaller gauge crochet hook though. The one I have is leaving a bit too much of a gap between stitches...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_1898.jpg

oh man, i'm a stuck record, he's sooooo cute!! clever you on the shorties!

Wow, well done on the shorties, I'm so impressed! How do you just knock together something like that in a morning?!

My cow BB finally arrived!! :happydance:

[IMG]https://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/nualamcanally/Moo001-1.jpg[/IMG]

Yay for the Moo BB! :happydance:

Very cute :D

Hmm.. just had comments from my Mum and sister about the shorties. They were along the line of 'get them off him they're horrible' 'you'll scar him for life' etc. Are they horrible?!?! I thought they were cute....

They're lovely hon! I think it's just that some people like wool and some don't :shrug:

dunno :( i tried different ways of fastening it but it always happens,

im experimenting on different nappies at the moment, the cushie now fits nicely, so did the bb but i loath applix
the grobabys a nice fit too, but is applix so will see how that goes
the wn is fab too :)
got 2 workhorses on order and am waiting for a goodmama

wow thats dramatic...is it because the tabs are crossed in the middle as shes on the smaller side for Larges?

i duno, their a good fit when you put them on, not to tight or to lose, then 5 mins of crawling and that happens

it did but not often, these do it on every nappy, i even tuck the wing round to try and stop it

weird, Cushie Tushies will be good then cos they dont have such a big wing its more at the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->