Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

oooh what stand is that i need one. here's Noah this morning

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/DSCN0076.jpg

I use Ikeas CD towers to store nappies in....I have three upstairs and two downstairs FILLED with nappies....plus box downstairs too...I need help LOL

Pretty Stash :)

I like Noah in that Itti, is that a purple? Im not allowed purple....:(

Yeah its purple should of popped it on this afternoon as he has a purple t shirt on :rofl: OH was a bit unsure about purple but it makes Noah's skin tone really nice :haha: I bought in a bundle and purposely forgot what Id bought

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs475.snc3/26055_406591775900_750995900_5559258_6565832_n.jpg

Haha it's a bit blurry but this was his first ever nappy :cloud9:

aww bless he's gorgeous :cloud9:

on a side note, why has everyone else managed to get on bnb all day when it's only just let me on now ? meanie bnb picking on me :cry:

Lovely Enola :cloud9:
And sugar, BnB went down for maintenance.. ;) no one could get on after 1 am till well whenever it started working again

Congrats Enola, he's gorgeous!!! :D

I managed to wing a free rumparooz and possibly a grobaby... hyaaaay!

It's a perk of writing for FYPs, I can approach people and offer to review them. When I reviewed cheeks and cherries' Issy bear they sold out countless times so it's a good way to get publicity so, often, people jump at the chance. I'd love to review a showpony for jabula but they only go live at 8pm tonight and I know they'll sell out... no review needed! :lol:

so who do you actually ask to do the reviews for ? i so want to get in on this free nappies lark !

so who do you actually ask to do the reviews for ? i so want to get in on this free nappies lark !

Generally, people approach us and give us things but if we see things we like the look of we can always see if they're interested. I haven't had loads, in about 8 weeks I've had:

a bambooty
a cushie tushie
a mini lala
a cow print fleece soaker and matching wipes

and currently waiting on a nursing top from cecily plum (I have to return it after a month, however).

:hugs:

This reminds me... Squish, did you want to borrow Molly's workhorse to try out? I remember you saying something in a thread. Not sure where...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->