Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

ooo, yush if you would be wiling to let me try it! Ive been eyeing the workhorses on jabula as I watched the showponys sell out....*sulks at no pennies*

Kirsten- fab stash! Im nicking your idea of the cd storage tower!! Brilliant!

Maffie, that purple is soo nice on noah! Who says u cant put purple on boys!!? He's rockin it!

Enola- Daniel is sooo cute! congrats on your new little fluffy bum!

Morning ladies well I got Noah modelling another itti this morning

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/DSCN0123.jpg

aww bless he's gorgeous :cloud9:

on a side note, why has everyone else managed to get on bnb all day when it's only just let me on now ? meanie bnb picking on me :cry:

You're lucky.. I didn't get on at all yesterday! :cry: Only just managed to come on this morning.

Also everyone's fluffy bums are gorgeous! :D Congrats Enola!

awh enola hes so cute, and cute fluff everyone else. Seems i am one of the only people to only just be able to get back on after the maintenence the other day. 29 hours!!!

It was at least 24 hours for me. I gave up waiting and went to bed :lol:

aaw congrats enola! cutie!
love the cd idea - now my stash doesnt fit in a drawer anymore .....
i love the purple itti! k has a dyed purple babygro and someone at a class said 'oh thats a very BRAVE colour' .... i dont think its girly!
so here he is in an upsy daisy and fascinated with his new stripey babylegs! and a rainbow minki (trying to do his bit for his rugby team lol) ... both a bit big really but so cute and fluffly and soft on his lil bum!

Attachments

• DSC02983.jpg
    DSC02983.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02978.jpg
    DSC02978.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Everyone- thought its about time I posted a pic.

Bumgenius on St Patricks day - He wore green nappies all day.

Attachments

• stpatsnappy.jpg
    stpatsnappy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Cuteness overload!! I couldn't get on at all either, poor us!!! :rofl:

I am also TOTALLY nicking the CD tower idea, thanks Kirsten!!

Was if off Sun? I stole the CD tower from her months ago LOL Works really well and all fluff prettily displayed :)

Yeah it was! It doesn't all fit though, going to have to buy another one or two towers lol.

I have three towers and still cant fit it all in LOL.....OH thinks I should sell enough so they all fit in the three towers...I told him to sod off.
The towers that are downstairs do get some funny looks off people who come in though, the leccy meter guy looked very confused when he spotted the fluff towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->