Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Stash envy! Loving the itti rainbow, think all you need is giraffe? The prestons pants, issys and WN stand out for me. The black skulls looks fab I have one on the way :)
Purpledahlia's stash I also love for a girlie.

Giraffe, (blue polka on the way) and pink and purple spots! The giraffe is sooooo elusive! I have a wanted ad on CNT offering over £20 for it and still nothing :(

wow beautiful stash hun :D I still havent tried a Itti but feel I should lol

nice stash! whats pink and purple spots?? And where did you get the cow blanket :lol:

https://ittibitti.com.au/images/medium/limited-pretty-pink_MED.png

Pretty pretty! The blanket is massive and was £3.99 from B&M Bargains :D

Claire i got this one cos the V1s are the ones she has none of but the V2s are the ones we were going to pre order but she said there are so many coming there is no point :shrug: I ONLY just got that email to say there is no point though :nope:

But i had to buy the owls :cry: I wanted the digger one but was sold out in seconds :cry:

dam, is there still owls? i feel i may have to go into my overdraft to get it.

is that pink and purple itti going to be one of the new ones?! ive never seen it!

Femme you must hate me having the Giraffe AND the pink&purple spots :blush:

I think I might hold onto them forever, even when abigail grows out of them! :rofl:

Claire they wont get over the itti i dont think.. it was one of the ones they only had in Auz me thinks :dohh: I was tempted to get that and the giraffe but NO!!

I'm VERY jealous, Laura! I remember when you were telling us that you were getting somebody to bring them over for you that I should ask if they might bring some for me too... :rofl:

I'm VERY jealous, Laura! I remember when you were telling us that you were getting somebody to bring them over for you that I should ask if they might bring some for me too... :rofl:

Haha, im sure she woulda sneaked a cheeky extra in there, weight wasnt an issue in her suitcase! Nevermind- if she comes over again (or her mum comes over quite often) then i'l give u a shout :winkwink:

I got the Med Giraffe, Pink&purple spots and a Large Moo...all AIOs. I didnt pay a penny, they were a gift to abigail from my friend! They are my loves....

:hugs: that would be awesome!

Claire - apparently not, the new prints are completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->