Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Can I join? I'm cd6 and will be testing around Dec 20 just in time for a Christmas bfp. Gl everyone!

We can be cycle buddies! I am CD7, and testing around the 21st! :hugs:

Sounds good persephone! I don't know what is worse waiting to O or the tww? I'm ready to get this show on the road. What are you doing in your ttc journey?
We are going with smep.

Ahhh received my test strips today!!!! Excited but i have to wait another darn week ahhhhh

How do we use the O strips? I'm a newbie with it. I used it about twice, once a day but three days after the first time I used the O strip.

I been exhausted for the past 4 days! It doesn't matter if I go to bed early and wake up late, I'm still tired. I don't know why!

I been throwing up as well.

I'm not going to think ... you know... just because I don't want to get my hopes up.

Anyways the hubby and I went to Barnes and Noble. We saw the cutest books pregnancy journal books. We found one that we absolutely love! We can right down when we found out conceived, when the Dr confirmed it, the due date, how we felt, pictures of each sonogram for the trimesters, the weeks, cravings... etc. What caught the hubby was a drawing of a baby face and we get to circle what we think what traits the baby would have. It even shows up towards the end when the baby is born. We only went to read books on fertility and conception but obviously we got sidetracked.

Since i'm up and can't sleep even though I'm exhausted. My fertile window is on the first week of December started on the 1st. My next AF would be on the 19. If I succeed the baby due date is on August 28. It would be a Christmas gift for the hubby :xmas12::xmas16:and a late birthday gift for me since my birthday is on the 13th of August :blue:. :happydance: :flower: :winkwink:

Still waiting to O on a cycle that cant decide how long it wants to be! :doh:
I can't to see how many of us get that Christmas BFP!! :)

Hi Ladies! Am I aloud to join? :flower:

Welcome! Looks like we have similar stories TTC #1, and our LOs are about the same age! Heres hoping we both get our BFP for Christmas and we can share stories :thumbup:

:hi: Miwi
Thank you! Yes it took a long time to conceive DD and now I cant wait to have baby#2 :) GL to you hope you get your bfp :dust:

FX we all get our xmas bfp's and go through the pregnancy journey together :dust:

Im just not sure when to start testing since i had the MC and yesterday. Y positibe OPk, im a POAS but i bought the test strips on ebay...so any opinions on when to start testing? Dont even know what cycle day im on

I'm in the same boat as you Jalanis, i had an incomplete mc 2 weeks ago and go into hospital on Thurs for a ERPC. I'm not waiting for my next AF tho we're just gonna go for it and see what happens.

Hi Nite! I'm so excited you are ttc again.
Ladies we were on a thread together last year and all but 1 of us got pg within 3-4 months of each other. I'm feeling the luck for this thread.

Good morning ladies!

I have no idea why I'm up this early. I'm feeling a bit sick w/ a super sense of smell. My puppies wet food after being heated up through the microwave turns my stomach. The trash can smells so bad I left the kitchen and it turned my stomach! I'm not enjoying the power of smelling.

Hopefully everyone else is having a good morning.

Can't believe how busy this thread is now XD

I'm reading up on natural childbirth and wondering if I'd be capable of it.

I think I might do a natural birth as well. I already don't like taking anything for pain. I gave a heads up to the hubby. He better be with me in the hospital until the day the baby and I leave. He can't leave the room unless he's getting me food!

My aunts father of her baby didn't support her, kept leaving the room, texting and calling and he even tried to make me and my sister go out with one of his older sons. -.-
I told the hubby I'll kill him if he acts like that.

Have anyone decide who you want in the room when you delivery?

Both of my births were natural and in January I had dd at home. I know its not for everyone but I would highly recommend it. When ds was born in the hospital I I didn't feel like I had a say in how I wanted things to be. At home it was on my terms with guidance from the mw. After she was born I showered in my bathroom and lounged on my couch. I loved it.
As for no meds it is a mental battle with yourself to not request them. Your body is designed to handle it but I'm not going to lie it is a lot of pain. ..but soooo worth it. When the baby comes out it is instant relief as the pain stops right then.

I had to be induced with my son at 40+3 due to my blood pressure being slightly raised (it had suddenly started being slightly raised at about 39 weeks and as my BP is normally very low, they were worried it was now the high end of normal). I was in labour for nearly 40 hours and I managed the first 34 hours with only gas and air, but by that point my body was exhausted, starved, sleep deprived and I couldn't do it anymore. I also had the added exhaustion of having contractions every other minute from the very start of labour (one minute on, one minute off - but then the back pain hit, he was back to back and my spine was actually pushed out because of it). I then had to push for two hours, but he was stuck, so he was a forceps delivery.

I had imagined water birth without an epidural, but fate handed me a set of circumstances I just couldn't cope with. Who knows how things might have been different it I hadn't had contractions every other minute for those 34 hours, or if my back hadn't been agony (I was alrady exhausted because I hadn't been sleeping for three weeks before this because of the back agony - I spent most of my time in the bath :) ). I gave myself a really hard time about buckling at first, as I was told by my midwives I'd have a really high pain threshold (they told me this because I didn't really notice them giving me sweeps, or internals or breaking my waters), but now I think there was nothing I could have done and I shouldn't have had such high expectations of myself.

The next time I would love to have a repeat of my original dream - waterbirth in a birthing centre (at a hospital) with only gas and air. I even know which hospital I want to give birth at. I won't give myself such a hard time though if it goes wrong and I end up with all the drugs I can get.

My advice for first timers :) try not to set your heart too much on an outcome.

x

PS I blame my ridiculously frequent contractions on the fact that since 26 weeks I'd had Braxton Hicks contractions every fifteen minutes (on a good day) or every three minutes (on a bad day). So I think my uterus just liked contracting or it had become really good at it with all that practice!

I would love to have a water birth at home but I'm not sure my husband would go for that. His family is really rah rah hospitals while my family is the opposite. Not going to stress about it now though, have to get a little bean first!

Im just not sure when to start testing since i had the MC and yesterday. Y positibe OPk, im a POAS but i bought the test strips on ebay...so any opinions on when to start testing? Dont even know what cycle day im on

I'm in the same boat as you Jalanis, i had an incomplete mc 2 weeks ago and go into hospital on Thurs for a ERPC. I'm not waiting for my next AF tho we're just gonna go for it and see what happens.

Glad to know im not alone...today is my bday and last night at 12 i couldnt stop crying i cant get over it...its been so hard on me...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->