Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

tumblr_mxte41JZit1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Is that a pregnancy test???

Hi ladies!!! AF is due today and no sign of her yet. FX for me that she do not arrive. I will test on the 18th or at the latest on the 21st!

I hope everybody is doig well!:flower:

Hi ladies!!! AF is due today and no sign of her yet. FX for me that she do not arrive. I will test on the 18th or at the latest on the 21st!

I hope everybody is doig well!:flower:

Fx'd for you!

Fingers crossed MomWife.

I am 10dpo now and I have a feeling this month is not our month, its not over yet but I have this feeling inside.

Baby Dust Ladies xx

I'm still cramping & the breast that has a cyst is hurting me.

Think I'm going to stop taking Vitex. I thought my cycles were just getting shorter but would eventually even out but now it's started getting longer again. Think I've finally ovulated today. Also that bloated feeling is still going on. Not sure whether to continue it for the rest of the cycle or just end it tonight.

Stopped the Vitex and finally had my temp rise. Ovulated on Sunday so I'm now 3DPO. DTD twice on Sunday, once one day before ovulation, and once three days before ovulation.

Stopped the Vitex and finally had my temp rise. Ovulated on Sunday so I'm now 3DPO. DTD twice on Sunday, once one day before ovulation, and once three days before ovulation.

Wooo fx for that BFP in the near future :D

Hi ladies!! Quick update on me: I am 3 days late!! I will test on the 21st! FX for the rest of you ladies to receive your BFP and FX for me!!!!:flower:

Hi ladies. Just checking in. My cold has not gotten any better and I've been nauseous on and off all day. Taking mucinex now for the cold, hoping it doesn't interfere. This week seems to be dragging! Idk if I'm more excited for Christmas or to finally test! :)

Fx'd momwife. I don't know how you've held off testing!

Hi ladies. Just checking in. My cold has not gotten any better and I've been nauseous on and off all day. Taking mucinex now for the cold, hoping it doesn't interfere. This week seems to be dragging! Idk if I'm more excited for Christmas or to finally test! :)

Fx'd momwife. I don't know how you've held off testing!

I hear ya. This week is totally dragging on... FX for you!!!

My ticker restarted its self... Scary. Anyways I'm not really cramping, light hip pain, weird feeling down there, lower back pain and a headache. :witch: free for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->