preseed?!

AF is 1-3 days late. Super faint lines but nothing I could call a bfp. So I'm in limbo!

Used pre-seed 4 times during my fertile days, husband used fertility blend, and I took fertile cm. bfp after more than a year ttc and a cp in 2012. We even started the supplements late in the cycle.

I've been silently following this thread since I started using Preseed two months ago. I had very minimal EWCM and it only seemed to come in small little bursts so I knew I needed something to help out. I just wanted to say that this month it worked for me so I would highly recommend it to anyone who has very little EWCM or CM in general. Good luck everyone!!

So i used preseed he said he felt sticky lol it felt great to me as i will dry up if we go more than 2rounds but this time ut kept me good and wet :) i really enjoyed it.

Third month using pressed for me 12th cycle.....tho. I Ike it and eh seems to like it too. Hoping for the best

Hey all my preseed is enroute...glad I found this forum

we have tried it twice. I agree with some posters, start of with less and work up to more if you need it. I have used the recommended these two times and its WAY too much. If you use it a few minutes before, its kinda odd feeling while you wait to start BD, and it does not go away quickly…. I still feel it 24 hours later…

Iv started the thread a couple months ago I'm glad it's growing.... And ppl keep coming back to update.... It really bothers me when people post and never update because in the future someone might need the help advice support and bam what better then testimonies of all these women. :)

I've been using "good clean love" which is sperm friendly, but didn't have some of the chemicals that the preseed does. I have only been using like a regular lube, so maybe not using it like preseed requires? I keep reading about an applicator and women doing insemination...so I assume it's done a bit different. I don't know what you all do, so not sure I belong here...:-/ I've used it the past two cycles, and am going on my 3rd. Here's hopin!

On my second cycle using preseed fx it does the job. Definitely worth using if only to help with cm as clomid leaves me a little dry!! Completely agree with not using recommend dosage. Luckily I tead that on here before trying it
Gl!

3dpo 12th cycle..... 3rd cycle using presseed. Only thing I did differently along with internal use is used outside as well

8dpo for me waiting to test. Used preseed for first time this month.

Is there any major difference between Preseed and Concieve Plus? We just used Concieve Plus for the first time this cycle, I'm 3DPO.

This is our 2nd cycle using preseed, but first cycle we messed up our dates for fertile week (longer cycle than expected). This month we did lots and lots of :sex:, always using the preseed, fx and just waiting to test!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

I have read nothing but positive stuff about it.
Got my :bfp: 1st month with preseed!

Good luck to all yah'll

:dust:

Hoping mine comes soon I'm cycle day 10...cooooooome ooooon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->