preseed?!

We got our lo with concieve plus, havnt used it this time round but will if no luck this month.x

I notice your in the uk? Where did you buy it? There no longer sell them in boots stores but they sell one called Balance activ?

I'm scared to test. I got so much on my plate. My parents-in-law know I'm late which is weird and they want me to find out as well but by making a appointment to my gyn.

that's why I try not to let anyone know were trying.. I dont want the added stress and questions..

Hey Ladies letting u guys know vitamin b complex must be helping me I ovulated 4days earlier!! Cd18 usually I ovulated cd14....I've neva ovulated that early before... So hoping I get a longer LP tho. Will let u know how it works out.. I also used baby aspirin and preseed again thus month.

Well I'm no longer TTC. Discovered things so I'm alone so yea... but baby dust to everyone!!

Love it. Conceived my daughter first month using it. Seriously...it helps a lot, esp. when you have to baby dance a lot.

I want to use it now because I'm sensitive to lubes, but not ttc'ing, so don't know if it's a bad idea or not. Baby dust to all the ladies ttc!!!!! :dust:

7 dpo trying to fight the urge to test I had a pretty awesome temp rise today I went from 97.60 to 98.04... since I've started temping, I've never been in the 98s so I told myself if I ever get there I'm probably pregnant... 11 cycles not one time till now. I kinda wanna run to the store and get a hpt but I'm much too scared to see a BFN.... and waste my money again. I'm attempting to hold out til Jan 5... jan 1 is test date.... But since I started b complex this cycle and ovulated four days earlier then normal I figured it may also lengthen my lp... so I'm going to make sure not to test too early. Plus I'll be out of town next weekend and dh won't be with me. Other then that I've had tender boobs for three days... I thought maybe it was the b complex turns out b complex is used to treat breast tenderness not cause it. Fx.

I'd wait till 10dpo. That'll give you a more accurate result! Although I don't think I've ever been able to wait that long :haha:

Hoooboy, this stuff..!

I just tried it for the first time last cycle, used to the 2gram mark and it was WAY too much, big mistake neither of us could feel anything :haha: by some miracle I managed to convice OH to try again this month with a much lower dose :D

Hi ladies I wanted to ask if I can use preseed even though I produce enough ewcm during ovulation? I would like to use something that will help me conceive but not sure if i should use it when there's enough (not excess) natural lubes. Dont want to make it worse. Can anyone help?

Congrats.... Cycle 11.... for me cycle two with presseed.... 8...9&11 dpo bfn.

Congrats!!!
I have faint lines at cd 27. We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

I'm 16dpo. positive popped up right away on both test without first morning urine. Thanks and babydust to yall!

I'm 3-5 days from AF so hopefully 2 days late mine will be bfps too!
Mmcrv- I typically have decent cm, but it makes it easier the more there is! Plus BDing so much usually dries ya out!

Congrats on the bfp and best of luck to you girls waiting :flower:

As for preseed with ewcm I think as long as you're wet enough down there it might just make it less fun, I tried 2g of preseed and it was so wet it killed the mood, 1g we could feel a slight loss of feeling but not enough to kill the moment, but yeah when bd'ing every day it's a life saver :D

I didn't test before 16dpo, because i thought the bleeding i was experiencing was a period. mostly a light pink spotting or flow, but also red like a normal period for 3 days and af like cramps but worse. Only reason i took a test was because i wiped pink again yesterday, came up a strong positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->