preseed?!

Congrats Jessie!!!

I am 7DPO so far BFN....( tested only cuase I couldn't wait)

Good luck to rest of us....

We inseminated 4 times this cycle and used preseed every time....

I was reading another thread when a girl said something that got me thinking :

"i didn't give preseed enough time"

Is there an unwritten rule that you should ideally leave it in for X minutes before bd'ing? I know you can do max 30 mins (not that I know why)

We settled at 1g being perfect, still a bit much but any less and I'm worried it won't work!

I put it in 15 min prior to bd.... Then right before we go to bed I put it externally as well. They say most women using it become pregnant in six months

I put it in all 4 times about 20-30min before insemination....
I think the only reason why you should give it a little time is, that preseed melts a little inside and becomes more watery what gives spermies easier way to swim;)

You shouldn't leave preseed out for 30 mins (at least thats what the instructions say). I put 1.5g in internally, 4 was suggested but that was waaay too much and then some in a softcup.

Is there anyone here in the uk using preseed or any other brands?

If nothing happens this month I may order for next month x

Is there too small of an amount? I couldn't handle even 1g cause TMI I get wetter as we go. I hope not!! Otherwise we didn't do it right! Haha

Is there too small of an amount? I couldn't handle even 1g cause TMI I get wetter as we go. I hope not!! Otherwise we didn't do it right! Haha

I don't think therea a right or a wrong hehe. I also get wetter as it goes but I still used a bit internally to help the swimmers out. Plus I havent O'd yet so a little more help is always good.

Good! Haha.
Btw love your prof pic! My bridesmaids dresses were the same color!

Good! Haha.
Btw love your prof pic! My bridesmaids dresses were the same color!

Thanks! It must have taken me 6 months to find that color. I went through 5 different shops looking for something coraly/orange..they hated me for taking forever haha.

I agree, that even little bit becomes a lot! I used 1,5-2...but we are doing insemination with syringe etc....I think that if we did it ,,the normal,, way it would feel like a slip and slide....
I feel wet for two days after I used it;))

I agree, that even little bit becomes a lot! I used 1,5-2...but we are doing insemination with syringe etc....I think that if we did it ,,the normal,, way it would feel like a slip and slide....
I feel wet for two days after I used it;))

Lol @slip and slide. I definitely agree! How anyone could feel anything with the 4 recommended is beyond me. MAYBE if it's the 10th time that day. .. but at that point I'd think you'd be sore and raw amongst other things haha

Anyone? Ok seems most people in here are from US or no one sees my posts? lol

Anyone? Ok seems most people in here are from US or no one sees my posts? lol

Sorry posts can easily get lost in all the banter :haha: i'm afraid i don't live in the uk at the mo but i bought mine off amazonUK :)

I think the uk version is ConceivePlus!

anyone know if its good to use if DH has slow moving sperm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->