preseed?!

Thank you! I have tested, all BFNs. My husband asked me to hold my pee until 4pm today and use one of the FRERs. My nausea is so bad and I have nagging pain where my left tube meets my uterus. He is worried it is another ectopic. If I don't post anything it was negative. My first BFP (last December on my charts) didn't show until 14dpo soo still have a day or two. That was a heterotopic so ectopic + twin in uterus, which I assume means more hcg. I just may not implant until 12 dpo normally, which would be yesterday or today.

Not much happening here. I'm 3dpo. Here's my chart. This is my first cycle ever of charting and it's way cooler than I thought it would be. It's amazing how everything lines up like cm, opks, temp. Really interesting to see on a chart.

Okay it's not showing up. How do I add my chart here? Not in my signature but just a one time thing.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a0d3b/

Well this should work...

AF just stopped yesterday so will start using OPK's Saturday.. Got in touch with my donor to let him know we will be needing his assistance again next week... Here we go.. I hope all you ladies waiting to POAS get your BFP's Sending loads of baby dust!!

Rena-fx crosses for u.....that's a lot of babies at one time good lord. Did you get anything on ur frer? I am 7dpo with a little urge to test but. Then I think about getting a bfn and that changes my mind

I see it! GRATS!
Mine was negative this morning. Will test again tomorrow if I still have not started.

I sharpened it a tad because the picture was blurry. Otherwise it's original :)

Trying not to get my hopes up ladies!! But, ahhhh :happydance:

You have plenty of time Renae!

I see your line too! Sounds like we are going thru the same thing... Here are my 2 from today... I don't know what to think either :/

Here is this mornings test...

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/LindsayTart/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

This is my test from this afternoon. Switched tests just encase... SAME THING?!?!?

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/LindsayTart/68228791-9CD5-4AB3-B212-E73C170A9C73.jpg

I woud say those both look positive and should be darker tomorrow.

Haha yeh but I'm trying to keep it from my hubs bc it's way too early to tell.
What's the deal with FRER are they really sensitive tests?

I'll have to wait til tomorrow while he's at work!!
**fingers crossed**

U should start holding ..... And take a frer in 4hrs....idk if I can wait till tomorrow!! How long have you been ttc?!

JustUs! Those are darker than mine!! :bfp:!!! How many dpo are you??

I can't get a FRER tonight hubs is about to go to work but then I'd have to take my 7yo son with me to the grocery store or Walmart and he reads EVERYTHING so I'll have to wait til tomorrow when I drop him off at school.

See I haven't had AF in 7 YEARS!!! I just had my IUD taken out October 19th so all this just seems WAY to good to be true. :/ i mean what are the chances.... I see the line but no period in that long...idk.

Oh so as far as DPO goes that's hard to say too bc it's all been a guess... I took OpKs 3 wks ago got dark lines but not as dark as the control which I read are not positives... So we did the BD for almost everyday for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->