preseed?!

False positive wondfos. Sad day! Oh well!

We'll get more of a chance this cycle anyways!
Cd 9 and starting opks tomorrow. I need to start taking my vitamins again too.. I'm so bad at it though! We'll use preseed again!

You are right with me cd wise. I am 10 today. When do you normally ovulate?

Yay!! Cycle buddy! Between cd 14-16. So probably Wednesday or Thursday!

We got our lo with concieve plus, havnt used it this time round but will if no luck this month.x

Any updates from the lovely followers of this group?! I'm CD13 gearing up for ovulation second time around with Preseed!!!!!!

Youre guys thread gave me hope..This is my first month using preseed..

okay, so im only 18.. When people hear that i get a lot of comments like why are you trying to get pregnant.. should you be focusing on school not children.. So im hoping you guys are different.

Me and my biological mother were both born with shifted female parts. All my stuff hanging to the right side of my body And my left ovary looks under developed. On top of that i found out i have a cancer tumor in my brain. i was given 6 to 8 years. i refused treatment and actually feel really healthy most of the time anyways. I do be leave i was pregnant last year but miscarried soon after. I never even made it to the doctors. In may i got pregnant again me and my HB were really excited. i went im for my 10 week scan and found out i had miscarried. my body had actually started dissolving the left over tissue(TMI) they couldn't tell when or exactly how i miscarried. basically just bad genetics. I had DNC in July on the 24. sense then we have been trying.. every month i wait and nothing. Doctors cant tell me why. They also thank fertility drugs are to much of a risk. I just found out my best friend was pregnant. shes like a twig and i never thought her body would allow her to get pregnant but she did. originally i thought my body weight might be a problem. I'm 5'2 and 175. long story short. I don't see why i cant. I'm trying preseed this month but my AF is hard to predict. I've always been irregular.. could that also be another reason why i cant conceive? i also been using an OPK but everyone has came out negative and I'm confused on why. I'm really hoping this month is my month.. i feel it in my heart.. don't think i can do this all over again next month. I've heard to many good things about preseed.

another question... any of you guys ever get a weird sharp pain when sitting in a chair when pregnant?

Leah best of luck to you... cried reading your posts.

I'm 4DPO.. we are doing AI and only got 1 in the time frame that would actually have a shot we used 1ml of preseed left it in for about 20min then did AI and stayed laying down for 30min... Soo just waiting

Hello girls,

I would like to join;))

FIRST TIME USED PRESEED last night.

Sooooooo, we did our first insemination/first cycle last night!

I am not sure what happened, or if it just didn't go right.

TMI WARNING!
After he did ***** in a sterile cup, I sucked it up in syringe, laid on my back, with hips raised and I tried to get as deep as possible and than I inserted softcup. When I pulled out syringe some semen came out and when I woke up this morning my panties were wet too....although I had softcup stil inside.
Oh, and I used preseed too!!! I put it in about 20 minutes before I put semen in. Just little bit and I also put little on softcup.

I hope sperm went where is supposed to go!!!!

I did OPK and I got super faint line this morning, so I will keep testing tomorrow AM again....I don't think I ovulate until sunday or so.

We are gonna do next insemination Saturday afternoon.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I just bought preseed yesterday and we tried it out. I am on CD10, but not sure when I will O this month as my cycles have been out of whack since getting off BC. But I will start using my OPK today as well. I am hoping I will O Sunday or Monday. If not then, maybe next Sunday or Monday. But I will be using preseed from now through my O time. Fingers crossed it works. I also started taking my PNVs again. I will keep you all posted if it works or if it doesn't. Thanks for sharing ladies.

I'm sorry for the rough time trisylee. I never expected TTC would be so hard!
If your lady parts are abnormal, that's probably why your cycles are crazy. Also you may not ovulate the same time every month. I'm so sorry about your cancer. My sister is in a similar situation except she may not make it through next year.
You are young but it's doable! I had my first at 19. She wasn't planned but I couldn't live without her!

Still haven't had a +opk yet! Cd 15! So frustrating. But we've been getting it on with preseed almost every day this week! Yay!

Justus, I know I am late to this post, but did you ever get the colposcopy? I had one 4 years ago. I had a punch biopsy and then a colposcopy. Cervical cancer runs in my family as my grandma and great aunt had it and my abnormal cells were caught in time. I had the colposcopy and have had normal paps since then. If you need any info, please message me and I will tell you anything and everything I can.

I'm glad this thread is still going! We just finished our first month using preseed - testing on Christmas morning. No symptoms yet though. But we liked the preseed! :thumbup:

Thank u leah.. I will prey for sister and I'm sorry. I wish the best for all of u. Did have light + hpt today. Hoping it stays that way. Really liking the preseed. Worth every penny!

I think we bought extra supplies of preseed and some tubes. Still no signs of AF. Today would be the 2nd day its late. If I am pregnant I should be 4w+2d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->