Psychic Predictions

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Who has been your favorite so far?

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Depends... if they come true than they are ALL my favorite! hahaha JK! I really liked Suzanne... i also liked panrosa and Cheri

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Depends... if they come true than they are ALL my favorite! hahaha JK! I really liked Suzanne... i also liked panrosa and Cheri

Haha right? :) sry for all the questions lol but who's was the most detailed?

Wow....idid the 3 dollar one and it was 3 paragraphs!

Wow....idid the 3 dollar one and it was 3 paragraphs!

Oh shit lol guess i should have talked to u b4 i bought one....if u got the cheapest amd it was 3a paragraphs then i assume mine will be longer

Suzanne was very detailed

ill go look for her site....and probably buy one lol i cant stop getting readings! i dont think any of us can haha

Its www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com

How long did it take to get ypur reading from her? The first email she sent me said 48 hours at the latest and i just got another email saying its scheduled for may may 18th???

Omg, thats crazy!!!!!!

ill go look for her site....and probably buy one lol i cant stop getting readings! i dont think any of us can haha

How long did it take to get ypur reading from her? The first email she sent me said 48 hours at the latest and i just got another email saying its scheduled for may may 18th???

I have a 16 day wait for mine from her. I think its because all the physical therapy she's doing right now she said.

I have a 16 day wait for mine from her. I think its because all the physical therapy she's doing right now she said.

Oh okay thanks girl! :hug: i was not aware!

Omg, thats crazy!!!!!!

I.know right?

I still have a week until I get it lol I want it now!

You should get one from Brenda aka babypsychic2011 on ebay. She was amazing and it came fast! Earlier in this thread i posted my reading by her. Very detailed and knew stuff i didn't tell her, like me and my dh's personalities and sbout me having low iron levels in early pregnancy. I have anemia. How did she know that? :)

I got the $3 reading from suzanne and got a response the next day!

I'm really tying to hold back from getting one from Brenda but i loved how detailed she was lol

I got the $3 reading from suzanne and got a response the next day!

I'm really tying to hold back from getting one from Brenda but i loved how detailed she was lol

Oh cool! Jrowenj got the 3 dollar one also and said it was detailed. I got the 10 dollar ttc reading and have to wait till may 18th.

Brenda is amazing! I will go back to her in the future for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->