Psychic Predictions

Man mary's spell is making me feel siiiick! And im with the bf who wants to get chinese buffet. Puke!

I've not heard anything from Gail yet. It's been 4 days now. Is there an e-mail address you can contact her on? I couldn't see one on her page.

wow what an in depth reading....Makes me want to get another...LOL...how long did you have to wait for that one? How much did it cost? Where can I get it...LOL....anyway, they see both a boy and a girl....maybe twins????

I can send u a link when i get back to my laptop. On my phone rite now. That long one was by brenda aka babypsychic2011 on ebay. 20 bucks for indepth reading. She said 72"they hours at the latest. Was a day and a half.

i tried searching for babypsychic2011 on eyab but couldnt find her :(
can you post her link?

wow what an in depth reading....Makes me want to get another...LOL...how long did you have to wait for that one? How much did it cost? Where can I get it...LOL....anyway, they see both a boy and a girl....maybe twins????

I can send u a link when i get back to my laptop. On my phone rite now. That long one was by brenda aka babypsychic2011 on ebay. 20 bucks for indepth reading. She said 72"they hours at the latest. Was a day and a half.

i tried searching for babypsychic2011 on eyab but couldnt find her :(
can you post her link?

Yeah let me get on my laptop

Hi Michelle,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2013 - specific reference to the 17th and 19th.

Jennifer

reading from jenny renny

Hi Michelle,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2013 - specific reference to the 17th and 19th.

Jennifer

reading from jenny renny

Seems like you have a mix of June and August predictions

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Hi Michelle,

Jennifer

reading from jenny renny

i know! what do u think? anytime from now till august?

Hi Michelle,

Jennifer

reading from jenny renny

Yep! And the one reading said in the next 17 weeks, so that puts you in the june-august running too!! :happydance:

Hi Michelle,

Jennifer

reading from jenny renny

Yep! And the one reading said in the next 17 weeks, so that puts you in the june-august running too!! :happydance:

:happydance: if i can remember correctly, so far ive had 2 or 3 readings mention something about the # 17 being highlighted.....and mary said that i will be pregnant within the next 17 weeks...maybe thats what it means. as soon as possible, FX'ed! you too, i want your :bfp: to be for april like everyone said!

I have 2 cycles in April... the cycle I am currently in and the new cycle starts April 27th!! I hope it happens THIS cycle!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->