Psychic Predictions

the cheapest lady on ebay...enchanteddestiny?!? it was like 5.00 for a reading! :)

okay i just ordered one from her. it will be my 6th reading (i know im crazy) and now i am waiting on 3 readings.....

on the page it says that she is fast

Ive had 6 readigs too!! Which ones did u do?

Gail-said end of conception time june 2012 of a girl, then february 2014 conception of a girl. 27th of a month highlighted.

psychicstar(ebay name)-said she sees positive results for august 2012 for a boy and 17th of a month is highlighted.

free reading from www.psychicsource.com-said conceive november/december 2012 and that i am supposed to have 2 boys, but she sees a light haired girl first.

waiting on readings from mary, brenda (babypsychic2011-ebay name), and enchanteddestiny(ebay name)

all of them say something different, i wanna see if any of them come out the same!

sry that's long lol :laugh2: which ones have you done?

Jenny Renny - BFP in May from conception in April and birth in Jan 2013 (boy)
Cheri22 - either Birth/BFP/Conceive January 2013 (boy)
Panrosa - Conception April 2012 birth Jan 2013 (girl)
Gail - April conception (girl)
Suzanne april conception girl

So, ALL Predict april for me!!!!!

all of urs say the same thing so thats really good! im happy for you and hope that they are right! :bfp: :thumbup:

msshill - I love love love to hear that...huge congrats...I love when they are right!

Rowen - sorry for the bfn, but it is still really early! I am crossing everything that you predictions are right!

Kitten - cant wait to hear what the other three said.

Brittany - g/l, I hope your predictions are right.

AFM - well I got a smiley face on my opk today...so early....cd11...I have never oved this early....oh well, it seems that femara really works!!!! Well I just hope that my prediction, which was by June I will be pg, is correct and I get pg either this cycle or the next.

msshill - I love love love to hear that...huge congrats...I love when they are right!

Rowen - sorry for the bfn, but it is still really early! I am crossing everything that you predictions are right!

Kitten - cant wait to hear what the other three said.

Brittany - g/l, I hope your predictions are right.

AFM - well I got a smiley face on my opk today...so early....cd11...I have never oved this early....oh well, it seems that femara really works!!!! Well I just hope that my prediction, which was by June I will be pg, is correct and I get pg either this cycle or the next.

hope your :bfp: comes very very soon!

jrowenj: i just bought one from jenny renny lol omg i need to stop! now i am waiting on 4! :p

sorry to jump in girls..just read everyones posts! i ordered one from brenda on ebay 2 days ago and she has just sent me my reading..quite an in depth one for approx £7 (babypsychic2011) and she predicts july 2012 for conception and it will be a girl...in some ways i hope shes wrong cause although i have a boy and 2 girls already (my boy has different father) my other half would love a boy of his own and ttc this time round will be our last baby..dont think i could handle more than 4 kids haha! im in my tww so do hope shes wrong but as they say it is for entertainment purposes and very coincidental how some are right..tempted to buy some more readings though just to compare!x

sorry to jump in girls..just read everyones posts! i ordered one from brenda on ebay 2 days ago and she has just sent me my reading..quite an in depth one for approx £7 (babypsychic2011) and she predicts july 2012 for conception and it will be a girl...in some ways i hope shes wrong cause although i have a boy and 2 girls already (my boy has different father) my other half would love a boy of his own and ttc this time round will be our last baby..dont think i could handle more than 4 kids haha! im in my tww so do hope shes wrong but as they say it is for entertainment purposes and very coincidental how some are right..tempted to buy some more readings though just to compare!x

yep im trying to compare readings as well! we shall see lol

jrowenj hope u get that bfp very soo

Mrshill I think ur on point reading just gave us all a little more hope

Oh Jesse. I still have 9 days until my reading from Suzanne.... this is almost as bad as the TWW! I'm so tempted to just order another one in the meantime!

Oh Jesse. I still have 9 days until my reading from Suzanne.... this is almost as bad as the TWW! I'm so tempted to just order another one in the meantime!

Ha!! Do cheri22 or panrosa!

okay ladies! got my readings from brenda and mary!

Michelle,Spirits say that you are a well- organized,smart and alert young lady.Spirits also mention that you can be overemotional at times too.
I do receive from spirits that you are good and wise with money,and you look well after your health and your looks,which shows:)
You have a very fine charisma which most people are attracted to,and you noticed that already, i am sure.

I feel that you are self confident,and please, stay that way!Not many people have that gift.
I do see that you need to be more patient with certain things,and if you let it go,than it will come along your path.

Spirits say about Chris that he is very technical skilled,influential and a persistent young man.Spirits do mention that he can be obsessive,compulsive and tight-lipped at times.
Chris has a great sense of humour with a pinch of irony in it,and people love that about him!
I see that Chris is a true perfectionist,and has a great insight for detail.I sense that he is attracted to mysteries,but i see that he is quite a mystery as well,as he is hard to get through at some point.
He is brilliant at work,and enjoys what he does.It will be best to avoid any drinks which contains caffeine,as he response very strong to it.
Chris comes across as he can handle stress well,but too many stress might damage him in the long run.It is alright for Chris to make mistakes,although he is a perfectionist.It happens to the best:)

PREGNANCY MICHELLE

Yes Michelle,you are destined to have a family of your own,as i see a soul attached to your energy field,which means that there is a child waiting to be your son or daughter.In order to conceive faster,i would like to advise you to eat at least 3 oranges a day(which will prepare your reproducing organs to make the right amount of hormones)and to wear a moon stone around your neck,which will surround you by receptive energies of the moon,moon energy is best for fertility:)

I receive from Spirits that you conceive in the month of August 2012,and i sense a lovely feminine energy approaching now,which indicates that you will have a daughter.

In your pregnancy,i see that you do suffer slightly from morning sickness,but not so bad,which is good to know.You will be complaining about extreme tiredness/fatigue,and it is very likely that your iron levels are on the low side,and your midwife will have a close eye on you,in case you don't slow it down on your activities.
The baby scans seem fine,and a strong heart beat appears.You feel the baby move for the first time when you are 17/18 weeks along in your pregnancy,and you will know instantly that it is your baby trying to connect with you.

In this pregnancy you will carry low,and it is important not to lift anything heavier than 2 kg,to prevent damage on your back.
I do receive that you feel very comfortable in your pregnancy and that you feel well.Pregnancy suits you so well:)

When you reach week 39,i see that you start to get contractions and that they proceed well.Chris will be so excited,and a great support.
No labour/birth is pain free,but i see that you and the baby are coping well through out the process,and you give birth naturally to a healthy girl with brownish hair and fine features,and an average birth weight.
She seems calm,but she is very alert and will be a good feeder.

when she reaches an older age,i get to see that she will develop many insights,and she will be a clever girl with a love for animals.She will bother you for a kitten:)

This is what i was able to receive for you Michelle:)If you have a question regarding this reading,just let me know:)

Blessings,
Brenda xxx

all the stuff about me and him is SPOT ON. and also about my daughter wanting a kitten. i am a HUGE cat and animal lover.

Baby spell completed 19/4/12 at 10.00AM spell is now successfully in your system, you/your partner may experience some headaches/sickness over the next 48 hours.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful , if any of your reading is unclear please let me know , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide Ashton to help..

Ok dear i can see conception anytime in the next 17 weeks with the help of my spell and a small baby bump this august.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks plus 6 days of your pregnancy ,

I can see vaginal delivery lasting 10 hours with 5 minutes pushing.

Born on a thursday at 12.49am.

He will weigh 6lbs 110z and around 58cm long...

He has slight colic from birth and is sleeping well.

I can see conception July 2017 with a healthy baby girl being born at 39 weeks plus 3 days of your pregnancy.

If any of your reading is unclear please let me know , and of course let me know how you get on with dates ect.

All my love Mary

xx

so 3 readings of mine so far have said by August

StrdskiTten. Augusty is right around the corner!

wow what an in depth reading....Makes me want to get another...LOL...how long did you have to wait for that one? How much did it cost? Where can I get it...LOL....anyway, they see both a boy and a girl....maybe twins????

wow what an in depth reading....Makes me want to get another...LOL...how long did you have to wait for that one? How much did it cost? Where can I get it...LOL....anyway, they see both a boy and a girl....maybe twins????

I can send u a link when i get back to my laptop. On my phone rite now. That long one was by brenda aka babypsychic2011 on ebay. 20 bucks for indepth reading. She said 72"they hours at the latest. Was a day and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->