Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls x

well, i have spent the whole day feeling sorry for myself; i just can't stop being sick now and i am miserable! i know i sound really ungrateful, and i'm sorry but i just need a break from it! rant over.....

how are you all? x

hi jeffsar sorry i'm not sticking round tonite gonna watch a movie

i'm sorry ur feeling/being sick,thats not much fun at all,i was lucky i neva had sickness

i dont think i have done it again this month dtd just always seems to go to pot when its o time,so we'll just have to wait and c
:nope:
are you taking anything for ur sickness
:hugs:

hiya hun
i'm sure if you dtd on sunday you've caught the eggy - my fx'd for you x

i've tried ginger beer, dry toast and plain water - but it all comes back to say hello! i'll be ok, just have to keep remembering the reason why i feel so bad! x

what about them travel sickness bands a friend of mine used them and she swore by them,maybe worth a shot,hopefully it will pass soon

i hope we caught the egg but i'm not holding out much hope

catch you later chic x

i think i'll go order some, it's worth a try, thanks hun.
enjoy your film x

hey girls! I know you're all off to bed by now! :( I started a new job today and I'm not able to get online while at work, so it's a bummer that I will continue to miss all of your discussions during the day!! I'll get to post one time and the rest of you get to have conversations all day together! lol.
So ebs, that reading was awesome! I got a reading from Suzy too. I'm a bit obsessed. lol
and so exciting about you getting the ball rolling with the testing! I hope they figure out whats going on!! fx'd!
britt, yaaayyyyy to your first appt!!! soooo exciting!!! I gained weight right away too.. :(
mamadonna- I hope you caught your eggie!! now the waiting begins!
jeffsar- ugh.. I hope you feel better soon... being sick is no fun! are you throwing up or just queasy all day??

so last night I got sick and puked.. my daughter was also sick.. no fun! and I started my new job today too! toomorrow we're projected to get 10 inches of snow, and i have a 45 minute commute! yuck!!
I should be Oing late this week or next week.. I hope its this weekend so I'm not so tired from working all day! lol

Awww Erin! Thats not fair that you can't be around more in the day. :brat: We'll still be able to catch up on your posts daily though. :hugs:

Did youl like your Suzy reading or was it a one liner? x

Her reading was ok, it was like a 4 liner. haha.
I'm getting really skeptical about these psychics now.. theres a thread now on Psychic star that she is a fraud, and that one is breaking my heart because I trusted hers sooooooo much. :cry: You can find the thread in my stats because I've recently posted on it.. ughhhhhh I don't know what to believe though!! I emailed her and she emailed me back trying to explain the whole fiasco.. so at least she's willing to try to explain?? :shrug:
but she has 12 month readings on ebay available.. she wouldn't be able to make up those readings for people?? aimee, I could see being a fraud. she did one liners and it'd be easy to just make something up for those, but you can't make up detail. and I think that's why I just don't believe that Star is a fraud!!!!

i been trying 24 months now :(

Have you been checked out to see if anything is stopping you getting pregnant? x

yup had 2 lots of scans and bloods and everything and they said its all fine

Really? So its just a waiting game? There are no other tests they can do or different scans? x

I had a million tests/bloods and all that and all came back clear so heres hoping. :haha::haha: In half my cloths tho I look like i have a baby bump. The father of the familly i was nannying today asked me when i was due...kinda akward

Morning!

i went to the midwife yesterday and she did all the bloods etc, and she has booked me in for scan on the 14th March yippeeee i cant wait, but seems so long away at the min but i am sure it will come fast.

Hope sickness eases soon jeffsar :hugs:

up to yet i have had any, the midwife said i was 6 weeks +, so i would have thought it would have kicked in by now, but who knows

Hows everyone today?

xx

hi britt,pleased all went well with midwife,i kno ur scan seems ages away but it will be here b4 u kno it:happydance:

afm i just got my smear results back and they are clear,cried when i read it as i had an abnormal result earlier last year

hi britt,pleased all went well with midwife,i kno ur scan seems ages away but it will be here b4 u kno it:happydance:

afm i just got my smear results back and they are clear,cried when i read it as i had an abnormal result earlier last year

thank you, i hope it does come quick i cant wait to go!

thats great i am so pleased for you :happydance:

how are you? xx

hi girls x

well, i have spent the whole day feeling sorry for myself; i just can't stop being sick now and i am miserable! i know i sound really ungrateful, and i'm sorry but i just need a break from it! rant over.....

how are you all? x

Aww Jeffsar.... did you have this sickness with your son? x

hi jeffsar sorry i'm not sticking round tonite gonna watch a movie

i'm sorry ur feeling/being sick,thats not much fun at all,i was lucky i neva had sickness

i dont think i have done it again this month dtd just always seems to go to pot when its o time,so we'll just have to wait and c
:nope:
are you taking anything for ur sickness
:hugs:

Awww mamadonna... I have my fingers crossed for you. there is so much pressure around o isn't there? I hate it. Me and DH always just end up arguing. :nope:

hey girls! I know you're all off to bed by now! :( I started a new job today and I'm not able to get online while at work, so it's a bummer that I will continue to miss all of your discussions during the day!! I'll get to post one time and the rest of you get to have conversations all day together! lol.
So ebs, that reading was awesome! I got a reading from Suzy too. I'm a bit obsessed. lol
and so exciting about you getting the ball rolling with the testing! I hope they figure out whats going on!! fx'd!
britt, yaaayyyyy to your first appt!!! soooo exciting!!! I gained weight right away too.. :(
mamadonna- I hope you caught your eggie!! now the waiting begins!
jeffsar- ugh.. I hope you feel better soon... being sick is no fun! are you throwing up or just queasy all day??

so last night I got sick and puked.. my daughter was also sick.. no fun! and I started my new job today too! toomorrow we're projected to get 10 inches of snow, and i have a 45 minute commute! yuck!!
I should be Oing late this week or next week.. I hope its this weekend so I'm not so tired from working all day! lol

Awww Erin! Thats not fair that you can't be around more in the day. :brat: We'll still be able to catch up on your posts daily though. :hugs:

Did youl like your Suzy reading or was it a one liner? x

Her reading was ok, it was like a 4 liner. haha.
I'm getting really skeptical about these psychics now.. theres a thread now on Psychic star that she is a fraud, and that one is breaking my heart because I trusted hers sooooooo much. :cry: You can find the thread in my stats because I've recently posted on it.. ughhhhhh I don't know what to believe though!! I emailed her and she emailed me back trying to explain the whole fiasco.. so at least she's willing to try to explain?? :shrug:
but she has 12 month readings on ebay available.. she wouldn't be able to make up those readings for people?? aimee, I could see being a fraud. she did one liners and it'd be easy to just make something up for those, but you can't make up detail. and I think that's why I just don't believe that Star is a fraud!!!!

Well I'm with you Erin... I do believe her readings although the whole situation on the forum does seem weird. I'm going to read the whole thread after I've caught up here. x

Have you been checked out to see if anything is stopping you getting pregnant? x

Really? So its just a waiting game? There are no other tests they can do or different scans? x

I had a million tests/bloods and all that and all came back clear so heres hoping. :haha::haha: In half my cloths tho I look like i have a baby bump. The father of the familly i was nannying today asked me when i was due...kinda akward

Oh no! :blush: What did you say? x

Morning!

i went to the midwife yesterday and she did all the bloods etc, and she has booked me in for scan on the 14th March yippeeee i cant wait, but seems so long away at the min but i am sure it will come fast.

up to yet i have had any, the midwife said i was 6 weeks +, so i would have thought it would have kicked in by now, but who knows

Hows everyone today?

xx

Oooh its getting so exciting now!!! You and Jeffsar need to show us your pics as soon as you get back from your 12 week scans!

did the midwife put your mind at rest about all those infections etc? x

Awww mamadonna :hugs::hugs::hugs: thats great news. :thumbup:

Morning!

Hows everyone today?

xx

Oooh its getting so exciting now!!! You and Jeffsar need to show us your pics as soon as you get back from your 12 week scans!

yes she did she explained that i would know if i had any of the ones other than the ones they test for soif i havent had any signs and the tests come back negative then all okay, so big relief and i havent had any signs so my mind is at rest now.

I have never thought of that before until i suddenly thought what if my baby catch's something i dont know i have, might be silly but you cant help but worry

how are you today ? xx

Morning!

Hows everyone today?

xx

yes she did she explained that i would know if i had any of the ones other than the ones they test for soif i havent had any signs and the tests come back negative then all okay, so big relief and i havent had any signs so my mind is at rest now.

I have never thought of that before until i suddenly thought what if my baby catch's something i dont know i have, might be silly but you cant help but worry

how are you today ? xx

I'm ok thank you.

Got my reading back from Suzy and she confirmed everything Zanneta said, exactly. Sooo it looks like no bfp for me until May probably :cry: and apparantly I have to relax :wacko:

Oh no! :blush: What did you say? x

was just like oh i wish lol

hi girls,

i read the thread on star; did you see she is online now answering questions...??
i wonder what she has to say, but it does seem quite strange x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->