Psychic reading confusion....

Hi ladies :hi:

Well me and my DH went to the doctors this morning and it went fine. :thumbup:

Poor DH was given a pot with some instructions which he was highly embarrassed about and I got lots of forms for blood tests. I have to have some on cd21 and then she wants me to have one on cd2.

Once she gets the results back she'll refer us straight away to the hospital :happydance: and when the results are ready I can either ring up for them or go in and see her if I want to discuss them. :thumbup:

I feel so relieved to know that the ball is rolling and its all starting :happydance:

pleased things are getting sorted for you ebs

Thank you. :hugs:

Told DH this does not mean he's off the hook and we still need to ttc every month and he was like "Whaaaattt?? I thought I'd be off the hook for a while?" :rofl: Errrrrr.. no! lol x

ah bless just tell him he's not the first and wont be the last nurses and doc deal with that sort of stuff every day,i dont think my dh would do it

hey girls! I know you're all off to bed by now! :( I started a new job today and I'm not able to get online while at work, so it's a bummer that I will continue to miss all of your discussions during the day!! I'll get to post one time and the rest of you get to have conversations all day together! lol.
So ebs, that reading was awesome! I got a reading from Suzy too. I'm a bit obsessed. lol
and so exciting about you getting the ball rolling with the testing! I hope they figure out whats going on!! fx'd!
britt, yaaayyyyy to your first appt!!! soooo exciting!!! I gained weight right away too.. :(
mamadonna- I hope you caught your eggie!! now the waiting begins!
jeffsar- ugh.. I hope you feel better soon... being sick is no fun! are you throwing up or just queasy all day??

so last night I got sick and puked.. my daughter was also sick.. no fun! and I started my new job today too! toomorrow we're projected to get 10 inches of snow, and i have a 45 minute commute! yuck!!
I should be Oing late this week or next week.. I hope its this weekend so I'm not so tired from working all day! lol

Hope you ladies are enjoying yourself. Had another good day at course :) I was naughty tho and bought 2 baby outfits after work for lil boy hehe Makes me picture having a bub more tho so happy

hey girls! I know you're all off to bed by now! :( I started a new job today and I'm not able to get online while at work, so it's a bummer that I will continue to miss all of your discussions during the day!! I'll get to post one time and the rest of you get to have conversations all day together! lol.
So ebs, that reading was awesome! I got a reading from Suzy too. I'm a bit obsessed. lol
and so exciting about you getting the ball rolling with the testing! I hope they figure out whats going on!! fx'd!
britt, yaaayyyyy to your first appt!!! soooo exciting!!! I gained weight right away too.. :(
jeffsar- ugh.. I hope you feel better soon... being sick is no fun! are you throwing up or just queasy all day??

so last night I got sick and puked.. my daughter was also sick.. no fun! and I started my new job today too! toomorrow we're projected to get 10 inches of snow, and i have a 45 minute commute! yuck!!
I should be Oing late this week or next week.. I hope its this weekend so I'm not so tired from working all day! lol

Awww Erin! Thats not fair that you can't be around more in the day. :brat: We'll still be able to catch up on your posts daily though. :hugs:

Did youl like your Suzy reading or was it a one liner? x

Snow?!!! Noooo!!!!!!! I hope you can get to work and everything ok. As pretty as it looks its so annoying when you need to go somewhere!!! x

Hope you ladies are enjoying yourself. Had another good day at course :) I was naughty tho and bought 2 baby outfits after work for lil boy hehe Makes me picture having a bub more tho so happy

For your future baby boy? :haha: I have been tempted so many times but I daren;t in case I jinx it... lol x

For your future baby boy? :haha: I have been tempted so many times but I daren;t in case I jinx it... lol x

hehe yup for my boy.lol i keep holding it to my tummy and get butterflys so im hopeful but someones tired lol

morning!!

i sat and read all my baby bible last night, and i know i am prob being silly but i am worried now!! in the back it goes through all the STIS and infections you can catch and what they can do to your baby, what happens if you have something say like herpes that you sometimes dont have symptoms and dont know??

do they test for everything in the blood test they do just to make sure? i have never had any symptoms so never been to the docs about anythin but now cos i have read you dont always get symptoms i am worried i dont my baby to get ill if there is something.

silly books always make me worry x

morning!!

i sat and read all my baby bible last night, and i know i am prob being silly but i am worried now!! in the back it goes through all the STIS and infections you can catch and what they can do to your baby, what happens if you have something say like herpes that you sometimes dont have symptoms and dont know??

do they test for everything in the blood test they do just to make sure? i have never had any symptoms so never been to the docs about anythin but now cos i have read you dont always get symptoms i am worried i dont my baby to get ill if there is something.

Awww don;t worry Britt. I think its mainly chlamidya that goes without symptoms and they test for that when they do smears, plus the main problem with that is infertility which is defo not the problem with you! :haha:

They will probably test you for everything to make sure but if not discuss it with the midwife and she'll be able to sort it out for you.

Don't panic though... the chances are you don;t have any infections at all!

I had a smear not long back and when they said they test for chlamydia I then spent the whole time waiting for the results wondering... "oh no... what if I have?" lol but I didn't. My friend who's pregnant said when she had the hiv test they do she was insanely worried too. :wacko:

hehe yup for my boy.lol i keep holding it to my tummy and get butterflys so im hopeful but someones tired lol

Tired? Give him a shot of caffiene or something... :haha:

Lol he comes home from work stressed and tired.Trying to think of some new sneaky ways to get it :haha: any ideas?

morning!!

Awww don;t worry Britt. I think its mainly chlamidya that goes without symptoms and they test for that when they do smears, plus the main problem with that is infertility which is defo not the problem with you! :haha:

They will probably test you for everything to make sure but if not discuss it with the midwife and she'll be able to sort it out for you.

I had a smear not long back and when they said they test for chlamydia I then spent the whole time waiting for the results wondering... "oh no... what if I have?" lol but I didn't. My friend who's pregnant said when she had the hiv test they do she was insanely worried too. :wacko:

do they really test for that in smears i didnt realise that, thats good then cos i had a smear last year so i know thats clear then!

i might just mention the fact that how would you know if you dont have symptoms and see what she says.

i know they do HIV tests which i know i am safe on cos i give blood so they test on that every time i go, but yeah i can imagine it being worrying!

thanks i am more than positive i havent got any infections but just worrys you when you read that some dont have symptoms and start to think what if i have this that etc lol

my midwife will be sick of me lol x

how are you? xx

Lol he comes home from work stressed and tired.Trying to think of some new sneaky ways to get it :haha: any ideas?

How about a relaxing massage? x

morning!!

do they really test for that in smears i didnt realise that, thats good then cos i had a smear last year so i know thats clear then!

i might just mention the fact that how would you know if you dont have symptoms and see what she says.

i know they do HIV tests which i know i am safe on cos i give blood so they test on that every time i go, but yeah i can imagine it being worrying!

thanks i am more than positive i havent got any infections but just worrys you when you read that some dont have symptoms and start to think what if i have this that etc lol

my midwife will be sick of me lol x

how are you? xx

I'm ok... just off to the dentist to have a crown fitted :cry:

Will be back later :wave:

I might have to try that he gets real funny tho.Hes in a grump tonight lol so wont let me touch him lol cant think of anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->