Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls,

i read the thread on star; did you see she is online now answering questions...??
i wonder what she has to say, but it does seem quite strange x

Yep just been catchin up on it. It does seem strange and I don't condone what she did or may have done but I do still trust her reading. x

evening all!
just got back from ww a little while ago another1.5lbs so pleased with that considering what i've eaten this week

not sure whats going on with me i'm cramping loads :shrug:

evening all!
just got back from ww a little while ago another1.5lbs so pleased with that considering what i've eaten this week

not sure whats going on with me i'm cramping loads :shrug:

Evening mamadonna :hi:

Well done with the weight loss. That is fantastic :thumbup:

Maybe you're having ovulation cramps? Do you usually feel them? x

Oooh guess what!

Well I emailed Sandra a few days ago to tell her that her reading hadn't come true because she'd said up to January fpr my bfp and she got back to me tonight! :happydance:

She said not to get disheartened and that she feels it will happen for me before March. Oooh I hope she's right. I can't wait to see who's right in the end. x

Oooh guess what!

Well I emailed Sandra a few days ago to tell her that her reading hadn't come true because she'd said up to January fpr my bfp and she got back to me tonight! :happydance:

She said not to get disheartened and that she feels it will happen for me before March. Oooh I hope she's right. I can't wait to see who's right in the end. x

WHAT! How rude of her! I asked her for an update and she didn't write me back, and then I had said that I'd even be willing to pay for an update. so she told me to use paypal and her email address and she could give me an update.
so she wants me to pay for my update!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

(exciting for you tho ebs! how did you word it in your email to her?)

I was just having a thought although my AF is sometimes a bit out it is ALWAYS 7days long rarely 6 days buttt thanks to my android app im tracking everything and the one i had on the 21st was only 4 days long which is uber strange for me and it was 3 days early?

Oooh guess what!

WHAT! How rude of her! I asked her for an update and she didn't write me back, and then I had said that I'd even be willing to pay for an update. so she told me to use paypal and her email address and she could give me an update.

thats fab ebony fingers crossed she gets it right for you

i'm with u erin i never got a reply off her either

dont think they are o cramps altho i do get them,i got my cross hairs,making me 3dpo and i'm still cramping :shrug:

Hi
Not much action on here today!! were is everyone???

i feel lonely and have nothing to read when you ladies dont update this thread lol.

How is everyone today ? xx

hi girls, sorry i've not been on much, i'm still feeling rotten and sickness has really gripped me now! i got my travel sickness bands today mamadonna so i'll let you know how i get on with those.....

erin, i would email sandra and explain you just wanted clarification........

well done for weight loss mamadonna!

ebs - you didn't mail me your weight on Monday - did you get to use a silver 7?!

Britt, i can't get on at work so keep missing you; i'm off tomorrow so will try catch up with you then. hope you are well.

hello to all the other girls, hope you are all good x

well its not my luck this cycle havent :sex: at all. Still slightly confused that after having an early af it was only 4 days farther then my normal 7 (which it is 99 % of the time 6days at the shortest) Also my boobs have gone from a c to a dd in a matter of days :dohh:

Oooh guess what!

Well I think I emailed her before and got no response so I put that I was really worried and needed some reassurance. Maybe you need to tug on her heart strings :winkwink:

well its not my luck this cycle havent :sex: at all. Still slightly confused that after having an early af it was only 4 days farther then my normal 7 (which it is 99 % of the time 6days at the shortest) Also my boobs have gone from a c to a dd in a matter of days :dohh:

That is strange. :shrug:

hi girls, sorry i've not been on much, i'm still feeling rotten and sickness has really gripped me now! i got my travel sickness bands today mamadonna so i'll let you know how i get on with those.....

erin, i would email sandra and explain you just wanted clarification........

well done for weight loss mamadonna!

ebs - you didn't mail me your weight on Monday - did you get to use a silver 7?!

Britt, i can't get on at work so keep missing you; i'm off tomorrow so will try catch up with you then. hope you are well.

hello to all the other girls, hope you are all good x

No :nope: I gained 3 lbs :cry:

Hey just realised... those silver 7s never came. I wonder if they are lost in the post somewhere :shrug:

I cant work it out,even gone off food :/ im so confued lol any ideas anyone?

I think i might once i get paid i just have douts since i did have that 4day af buttt the last cycle we did the deed on the day

Morning everyone

Hope your feeling better soon jeffsar, although every sign is a good sign even if it is horrible!!

hows everyone else???

still no sickness for me feel great! xx

oh and i have emailed psychic star cos i read through her reading and everything she put in mine i have mentioned on here and she gave me a refund xx

hi Britt!

i am jealous you feel so good! i really hope you don't end up so sick; i had none at all with my first!

ebs, they def. left work, i just called receptionist......... give it a couple days, if still nothing, i will ask my friend (another leader) for some more! x

hi Britt!

i am jealous you feel so good! i really hope you don't end up so sick; i had none at all with my first!

ebs, they def. left work, i just called receptionist......... give it a couple days, if still nothing, i will ask my friend (another leader) for some more! x

Hi Finally get to speak to you!! been missing you every day lol!

i cant believe i feel so good i really thought i would be feeling sick by now, i am seven weeks on sunday!

has your sickness eased at all yet?

and is there anything else nice i have to look forward to lol.

hows your bump is it growing? i dont have anything i put a pic in my journal on here so i can see each week if it has grown x

I think i might once i get paid i just have douts since i did have that 4day af buttt the last cycle we did the deed on the day

I just looked at your ticker and thought about it... it could be ovulation. My boobs get sore now around then so it could be ovulation symptoms for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->