Psychic reading confusion....

hi Britt!

i am jealous you feel so good! i really hope you don't end up so sick; i had none at all with my first!

ebs, they def. left work, i just called receptionist......... give it a couple days, if still nothing, i will ask my friend (another leader) for some more! x

Oh don't be silly... if they are lost in the post they are lost. Don't go to any trouble. x

hi Britt!

i am jealous you feel so good! i really hope you don't end up so sick; i had none at all with my first!

ebs, they def. left work, i just called receptionist......... give it a couple days, if still nothing, i will ask my friend (another leader) for some more! x

Hi Finally get to speak to you!! been missing you every day lol!

i cant believe i feel so good i really thought i would be feeling sick by now, i am seven weeks on sunday!

has your sickness eased at all yet?

and is there anything else nice i have to look forward to lol.

hows your bump is it growing? i dont have anything i put a pic in my journal on here so i can see each week if it has grown x

Awww what a lovely idea. I'm going to have to catch up with your journal.

Sounds like you are going to be one of the lucky ones to pass through pregnancy without much sickness. :happydance::happydance: x

hi Britt!

Hi Finally get to speak to you!! been missing you every day lol!

i cant believe i feel so good i really thought i would be feeling sick by now, i am seven weeks on sunday!

has your sickness eased at all yet?

and is there anything else nice i have to look forward to lol.

hows your bump is it growing? i dont have anything i put a pic in my journal on here so i can see each week if it has grown x

Awww what a lovely idea. I'm going to have to catch up with your journal.

Sounds like you are going to be one of the lucky ones to pass through pregnancy without much sickness. :happydance::happydance: x

knowing me i will get it all in a week or so bad to make up for it lol

how are you ? xx

hi every1,hope every1's well

sorry ur feeling so ill jeffsar hopefully them bands will work:thumbup:

lucky u britt not feeling sick,i never did with any off mine

dont get disheartened ebony we all have bad weeks that 3lb will comw back off:hugs:

DVSVXN think that could be ovulation time to get busy :winkwink:

erin hope ur keeping well

afm just plodding thru this tww,me and hubby arent the best of friends at the mo,not sure why he's just being grumpy so i'm not talking to him

hi everyone, back from football!

Britt, i am huge! i think it's cos it's the second...... i look about 5 months already! could be a food baby...... lol

mamadonna - i had to wash the bands - had them on, threw up and they got 'splashed' yuk! hopefully second time round they'll help.

ebs, it's no problem, give it another few days and let me know x

hi everyone, back from football!

Britt, i am huge! i think it's cos it's the second...... i look about 5 months already! could be a food baby...... lol

mamadonna - i had to wash the bands - had them on, threw up and they got 'splashed' yuk! hopefully second time round they'll help.

ebs, it's no problem, give it another few days and let me know x

jeffsar have you got a bump pic to share with us??

x

i've been too embarrased so far to put one on - but when hubby gets home i'll get him to take a pic for you all, promise x

dont get disheartened ebony we all have bad weeks that 3lb will comw back off:hugs:

afm just plodding thru this tww,me and hubby arent the best of friends at the mo,not sure why he's just being grumpy so i'm not talking to him

Hi
Chart looking good, had your 4dpo dip then rise again fingers crossed for you!!

best way i stay out of hubbys way when he is grumpy i would rather not be involved at grumpy times lol x

i've been too embarrased so far to put one on - but when hubby gets home i'll get him to take a pic for you all, promise x

dont be embarrassed have you seen mine lol in my pjs when i just got up not that you can see my face but not the best pic lol x

i know i'm being silly, but i just can't work out why it grew so fast!! i have had to cut the waistband on my jeggings and tomorrow i am giving up and buying maternity jeans - i didn't wear them until near 20 wks last time! x

you could always do what i did yesterday - i threw up on him!! granted it was an accident but you could pretend....? lol

i know i'm being silly, but i just can't work out why it grew so fast!! i have had to cut the waistband on my jeggings and tomorrow i am giving up and buying maternity jeans - i didn't wear them until near 20 wks last time! x

you have had a scan havent you? is there defo one? xx

there was only one at 7 weeks - i am sure they'd have seen something by then if it were twins! they would wouldn't they?!!?

there was only one at 7 weeks - i am sure they'd have seen something by then if it were twins! they would wouldn't they?!!?

i dont know what if one was behind the other, its just they say you are bigger and have worse sickness dont they x

britt, that's enough lol!! lets just say i have eaten too much food, and there is one baby in there!! x

britt, that's enough lol!! lets just say i have eaten too much food, and there is one baby in there!! x

lol okay i will wait until your next scan!

when is your next scan? xx

23rd February! not too long now. nervous but after seeing strong HB i have my fx'd! yours is March isn't it? x

23rd February! not too long now. nervous but after seeing strong HB i have my fx'd! yours is March isn't it? x

gosh no, not long at all i cant wait to see the pic of your twins lol! everything will be fine!

yes 14th March ages away! x

you could always do what i did yesterday - i threw up on him!! granted it was an accident but you could pretend....? lol

:rofl: that has just made me chuckle

Hi
Chart looking good, had your 4dpo dip then rise again fingers crossed for you!!

best way i stay out of hubbys way when he is grumpy i would rather not be involved at grumpy times lol x

thanks britt..yeah i stay outta the way to i really cant be bothered with arguments,he can get on with it and come and see me when he gets over himself:haha:

i'm trying not to get to excited about my chart but its hard not too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"