Psychic reading confusion....

bump is HUGE!!!!!

i will have to take another pic for you all - i am seriously massive, measuring approx 4 weeks ahead so far........ i'll be like a weeble by the end lol

how far away is northumberland - i need to get a test to you!!!!!

Ooohhh we defo need to see how the bump is coming along! Do women naturally show more the 2nd time? x

lol,i'm sorry for making u all wait i promise pos or neg there will be results on tomorrow,it'll be afternoon cos i'm working in the morning

Britt... did the nurse think that it may be a girl? x

I didnt ask but i wish i had now, when i look close i can see everything it says on here about how to tell, it was so exciting, i could have sat there all day and watched the screen xx

Britt... did the nurse think that it may be a girl? x

I didnt ask but i wish i had now, when i look close i can see everything it says on here about how to tell, it was so exciting, i could have sat there all day and watched the screen xx

Awwww.... I'm so pleased for you. Reading about you and Jeffsar really gives me hope. :hugs: x

AW britt cute scan.i woke up with a sore throat ick not good

hiya ebs!!!!

yep, i'll get on a bit more now i have help at home! he is home for a week, away a week then home for a couple so i'll be around!!

baby britt is so cute - and very well behaved never makin gher mummy sick - baby jeffsar on the other hand is already up to mischief making me so ill!

i can't wait for you all to TEST!!!!

mamdonna - i neeeeeed for you to poas, PLEASE!?!?!?

x

sorry for being so pushy, i just really want you to be a bump buddy for me and britt!! x

hiya ebs!!!!

yep, i'll get on a bit more now i have help at home! he is home for a week, away a week then home for a couple so i'll be around!!

baby britt is so cute - and very well behaved never makin gher mummy sick - baby jeffsar on the other hand is already up to mischief making me so ill!

i can't wait for you all to TEST!!!!

mamdonna - i neeeeeed for you to poas, PLEASE!?!?!?

x

:rofl: I'm like that too. I'm dying to see a result today. :happydance:

It will be great to have you around more. I always worry that you're too ill but its good to know you are just busy.:hugs:

Imagine if the rest of us of got bfp's this cycle and caught you & Britt up! :happydance: x

i have my fx'd for you! x

Thanks. :kiss:

I do have a good feeling about this month but its just my temps giving me concerns. I'm wondering if thats to do with the vit b though. :shrug: I'm not going to let myself get stressed out though and just take one day at a time.

How are you today? Are you off work? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->