Psychic reading confusion....

ask then if they can give you a good pic of the bottom end and we'll have a guess later,i never had any preference either

no i think i'll have an other boy,which is totally fine i love my boys they are a total pleasure,never have caused me any strife,so another boy would be lovely.

my sis has a little girl and she has told me how lucky i am to have boys(from what i've heard girls can be a handful lol)

its strange cos before we got pregnant, my hubby was like i would love a little boy and i think i had that in my head as well, but as soon as we got pregnant that all went, you just want everything to be alright you dont mind boy or girl 1 baby or 5 you just want everything to be okay so all that goes.

i will ask then, and see what they say.

my sister has a little girl as well she is 16 months old, and she is just starting to become a hand ful, were as a lot of my cousins are boys and they were so good as children and werent handfuls at all so its prob true x

totally true all i every wanted was for them to be healthy

Hi Everyone!!!

Ebs, :happydance: on the pos test !! wouldnt that mean you ovulated a day earlier?? that could be great right?? and the fact you dtd on that day brilliant!! got everything crossed for you!!

Mamadonna - when will you test??? i am so excited for you its looking good!

Jeffsar - thanks i cant wait to go, but i am a little nervous at the same time!

DVSVXN - hows everything going with your cycles anything to report??

xx

Thanks... it makes it the same ovulation date as usual but the signs were much stronger. :happydance:

I can't wait to see your scan pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

hey britt my clycles still in the air no signs of af yet hoping it stays that way i need to start doing tempertaures as well

Yes you do!!!!!! I need another chart to stalk! :haha: Hopefully you won't need to though. :winkwink: x

Hi Everyone!!!

Ebs, :happydance: on the pos test !! wouldnt that mean you ovulated a day earlier?? that could be great right?? and the fact you dtd on that day brilliant!! got everything crossed for you!!

xx

Thanks... it makes it the same ovulation date as usual but the signs were much stronger. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: great!!

its looking so good for everyone this cycle!

thanks i will post it when i get back if thats alright with everyone on here xx

hi britt i'm so nervous af usually starts spotting on a sunday night but nothing and its always full flow by 1st thing mon morning when i get outta bed,i'll buy some tests tomorrow if its still a no show

how you getting on have you had your scan?

OMG!!!!!!!! Mamadonna... if I could I'd drive over with a test! :rofl:

Your chart is looking great... :thumbup:

thank you ebs,i'm almost scared to go pee incase the stupid :witch: sneeks up on me

Hi Everyone!!!

xx

:happydance::happydance: great!!

its looking so good for everyone this cycle!

thanks i will post it when i get back if thats alright with everyone on here xx

Is that alright? If you don't I'll badger you until you do! :haha:

right i'm off for to start lunch,will be back on later to see pics:happydance:

would you believe i have no tests lol

Go and buy some!!!!!!! lol... The wait is killing me and its not me with the late af and symptoms! :wacko:

Right I'm off to bed for a nap... I'm knackered.. :sleep:

When I'm back I want to see 2 photos... 1 of Britts scan pic and 1 of your bfp test! :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->