Psychic reading confusion....

its ok still next moneth for gail to get it right :haha: and still no af

Well if I get my bfp this time then she will have got it right for me and Mamadonna amongst others.

It is strange though... I have heard of women who take weeks to show up on a test and end up having blood tests. You could just be one of those... :shrug:

Still got my fingers crossed for you!

Oh... how sensitive was your test? What mui was it? x

well girls, at only 10 dpo I am spotting yet again.. so I'm out. and I'm really heartbroken this time because we're not trying for April or May because we're going to Disney in January and plus we don't want another baby born around the holidays like our daughter was... so... I won't be around probably. Who knows, maybe the break will do us some good.. but I'm extremely sad.. :(

big hugs erin.
Im still keeping hopeful went into work today (mcd) and felt sick as soon as i smelt it lol

well girls, at only 10 dpo I am spotting yet again.. so I'm out. and I'm really heartbroken this time because we're not trying for April or May because we're going to Disney in January and plus we don't want another baby born around the holidays like our daughter was... so... I won't be around probably. Who knows, maybe the break will do us some good.. but I'm extremely sad.. :(

so sorry erin:hugs:

do u think it could possibly be ib???

i really hope ebs and erin get a bfp each i have my fingers and toes crossed for you both-you deserve it :)

i think io am out for this lot lol it was a hard negative haha

nope i dont have a doctor lol ive been trying to get in but they all full since i moved down 18 months ago. And family planning only has spaces when i can get off course

I can get leave then because its more acceptable or something lmao.and its only until ed of june.
Im so hoping i am tho

fingers crossed sometimes tests take longer to show,i've see ladies on here on get a pos till a few weeks later

oh yaya.well im keeping an eye on it if af doesnt show i will go and say i really need a blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->