Psychic reading confusion....

:headspin: hey eb how are you today?

Not sure... lol... My ic is a bit darker but my temp dropped... :wacko: I convinved myself it was over but now i'm not sure.. :haha:

I'm going to buy a frer today... I don't care if I can't afford it! :dohh:

How are you? Have you took a pic? What test have you used? x

i used a first response one. im not sure if it is an evap line it wasnt much colour.just uploading it

Almost forgot... :dohh: heres todays...

Attachments

• 9dpo fmu.jpg
    9dpo fmu.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 9dpo fmu2.jpg
    9dpo fmu2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
here u go i cant make out the line in the pics so mayb it is an evap

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/neg2.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/neg1.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1392.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1389-1.jpg

Well I can't see anything in the photo but mine wouldn't show on a photo for a few days so don't give up hope. Are you going to get a frer? I'm going to update my journal next I'm off into town to buy one. :happydance: x

im going to wait another week if af doesnt show and test again, if still neg im going for bloods. im getting funny feelings in my tummy most of the day like a sick feeling

:happydance: well not to get my hopes up but i did an opk test about 10 mins ago and the second line went straight to dark before the control line had appeared the second line is def darker then the control.can that the a sign? i know im not ovulating
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/DSCF1398.jpg

I have heard some women use them as tests...

Do a frer!!!! xxx

OMG!!! I must give you my mobile number so you can let me know if i need to come on here quickly.

Ebs thats defo a BFP!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

how are you feeling?? xx

OMG!!! I must give you my mobile number so you can let me know if i need to come on here quickly.

how are you feeling?? xx

Aww thank you. I'm not going to believe it until I see it on a frer and I'm going to do one in the next hour :happydance:

I'm feeling ok... bit crampy and my boobs hurt sooo much :haha:

how are you feeling?? xx

Aww thank you. I'm not going to believe it until I see it on a frer and I'm going to do one in the next hour :happydance:

You wont believe it even when you see it lol i didnt!

i have everything crossed for you, but i am so sure you will get a pos, you dont get lines like that on them cheapies if they are evaps!! xx

how are you feeling?? xx

You wont believe it even when you see it lol i didnt!

i have everything crossed for you, but i am so sure you will get a pos, you dont get lines like that on them cheapies if they are evaps!! xx

Aaaahhhh its killing me and I don't need a wee yet.. :wacko:

another drink me thinks :haha: x

No 2nd line on the frer :cry: gutted :cry:

i wouldnt worry, i would do one in the morning or wednesday morning maybe your urine wasnt strong enough.

keep positive!! xx

Thanks but I'm rapidly losing hope... :cry: x

dont, some tests are different for different people, like the digi worked for me but dont for a lot of people until they are really late and like the ones your using didnt really work for me i never got a strong line at all. If i was you i would wait until wednesday morning do a cheapie and see if the line is darker xx

i wouldnt worry, i would do one in the morning or wednesday morning maybe your urine wasnt strong enough.

keep positive!! xx

dont, some tests are different for different people, like the digi worked for me but dont for a lot of people until they are really late and like the ones your using didnt really work for me i never got a strong line at all. If i was you i would wait until wednesday morning do a cheapie and see if the line is darker xx

We've got an appointment at the hospital on Wednesday afternoon for further tests so I might do a frer that morning because if I get that far I'll be 11dpo...

I'm going to try and find the ic's I've been using online as I'd like to see if they still get darker... struggling to find the right ones though... x

keep positive!! xx

We've got an appointment at the hospital on Wednesday afternoon for further tests so I might do a frer that morning because if I get that far I'll be 11dpo...

I'm going to try and find the ic's I've been using online as I'd like to see if they still get darker... struggling to find the right ones though... x

yeah that would be a good idea, i would also tell them about these tests you have done cos they might do one at the docs as well. Looks like this cycle is going good though cos looks like your lp is getting longer!! :happydance:xx

Thanks Britt. :hugs:

Well since charting my lp has been between 7-9 days. Last cycle is was 7 days but today I'm 9dpo and I'm so pleased. There is a huge thread on here about vitamin b complex extending your luteal phase and I've spent hours trying to read it all over the last few weeks... you wouldn't believe how many women on that thread had the same problem as me... took the supplements and got pregnant on the first cycle. I was soo worried that if I didn't try it and waiting for the nhs I could go on for months without it being sorted.

I have no idea what will happen on Wednesday. We've been referred to the gynae department at Calow hospital. I'm still going to go even if I've got a line on a frer by then... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->