Psychic reading confusion....

Well I'm due 6th so if AF doesn't show up for me either shall we both test on the 7th???

Well I'm due 6th so if AF doesn't show up for me either shall we both test on the 7th???

Yes deal!! so no testing before, gosh thats gonna be hard for me i cant help but test lol but i will wait and test with you on the 7th x

Whats the betting that before the 7th we're both trying to strike a deal with each other to bring the date forward???:haha:

Whats the betting that before the 7th we're both trying to strike a deal with each other to bring the date forward???:haha:

lol yes no doubt!! so how many days have we got .............. 11 surely we can wait that long x

Did anyone have a reading from Suzy Rayne and what was the outcome?? xx

LOL no sorry. It will go quick and then we will get are BFP's so it will be well worth the wait x

:brat:

haha ok then I'll wait and yes it will be worth it. Went out with a pregnant friend of mine today and she had to drag me away from a reindeer babygrow! :wacko: It was adorable. x

LOL no sorry. It will go quick and then we will get are BFP's so it will be well worth the wait x

haha ok then I'll wait and yes it will be worth it. Went out with a pregnant friend of mine today and she had to drag me away from a reindeer babygrow! :wacko: It was adorable. x

ahhh i know baby clothes are sooo cute i cant wait to go and buy them x

Well if we get those December :bfp:'s we'll have 4+ month old babies to dress up :happydance:

Well if we get those December :bfp:'s we'll have 4+ month old babies to dress up :happydance:

Gosh thats hard to believe isnt it lol, im logging off now ladies but i will speak to you all tomorrow!! no testing !! lol

We woke up to the snow today. It has finally reached us.:happydance:

yey, i am not the only one freezing to death now!!

how are you today hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->