Psychic reading confusion....

Ooh you've got snow jeffsar?!!! :happydance: We haven't got anything down here yet.

How are you ladies doing today? Wasn't around yesterday because I ended up going to look at a car :happydance:

evening ladies jeffsar we have snow too,not loads but its here,i have family up in fraserburgh(i think thats how its spelt)my sil live up there so no doubt they'll have lots too,hope you feeling weird is a good sign :thumbup:

hi ebony we are desperate for a new car but think it'll be after xmas b4 we even think about it

evening ladies jeffsar we have snow too,not loads but its here,i have family up in fraserburgh(i think thats how its spelt)my sil live up there so no doubt they'll have lots too,hope you feeling weird is a good sign :thumbup:

hi ebony we are desperate for a new car but think it'll be after xmas b4 we even think about it

i'm Peterhead, which is just 14 miles from fraserburgh, so she will have snow too! i've just gotten back online as with the snow came a power cut - so annoying, was off for 3 hours!!!

i hope it's a good sogn too, but i have my doubts - i think we've been at it all the wrong days, and really should try again but i just don't have any energy left! :haha:

Ooh you've got snow jeffsar?!!! :happydance: We haven't got anything down here yet.

How are you ladies doing today? Wasn't around yesterday because I ended up going to look at a car :happydance:

ooooh, new car!!! what you looking at??? i love going car window shopping, just need to win lottery....... x

Hi mamadonna :hi:

Well the one we bought was soooo cheap but my husband is a mechanic so we bought it with something wrong with it. Turned out he could fix it for free with no parts to buy. :happydance: I need to start earning money doing nails so its for that really.

i hope it's a good sign too, but i have my doubts - i think we've been at it all the wrong days, and really should try again but i just don't have any energy left! :haha:

Don't give up hope. :nope: You've probably covered it fine. Just relax and wait now. I think my prediction has no hope in coming true. I've only got him to :sex: once this month :cry:

ooooh, new car!!! what you looking at??? i love going car window shopping, just need to win lottery....... x

Nothing special, just a cheap run about to get my back on the road. :happydance:

Hi
everyone okay today?? i havent been on here for a while. Anyones predictions come true??

When are you die to test ebony?? xx

Hi
everyone okay today?? i havent been on here for a while. Anyones predictions come true??

Hi britt :hi:

I'm not due to test until December :nope: AF is due 6th Dec so hopefully I can hold out until then.

How are you?

Hi

Hi britt :hi:

I'm not due to test until December :nope: AF is due 6th Dec so hopefully I can hold out until then.

How are you?

Hi, im fine thank you, i am hoping and praying the sharp pains i have had last couple of days are ovulation pains so i know i am finally getting a cycle, but we will see i am going to test on 7th or 8th so fingers crossed for both of us.

i have made an agreement with myself that i wont test again until then, i have been testing too much lately and get my hopes up!!.

Hope you get your BFP!!

How you feeling any signs of anything?? xx

Hi, im fine thank you, i am hoping and praying the sharp pains i have had last couple of days are ovulation pains so i know i am finally getting a cycle, but we will see i am going to test on 7th or 8th so fingers crossed for both of us.

i have made an agreement with myself that i wont test again until then, i have been testing too much lately and get my hopes up!!.

Hope you get your BFP!!

I know what you mean about the testing.... I went mental last month because I had all these symptoms and all I got was a :bfn:!!! I also started a thread about the ebay cheapies which I'd been using because I don't have very much money but alot of people say they haven't worked for them or they are very faint so I'm not trusting them anymore. I have 2 proper tests in the bathroom so I can't afford to go mad this month.

Cramps? Oooohhh.... could they be implantation cramps? Fx'd! I have no signs yet but I'm just coming to the end of my fertile period (I think :wacko:) so its too early for me.

Fx'd for both of us.... I can;t wait for that :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get your BFP!!

I know what you mean about the testing.... I went mental last month because I had all these symptoms and all I got was a :bfn:!!! I also started a thread about the ebay cheapies which I'd been using because I don't have very much money but alot of people say they haven't worked for them or they are very faint so I'm not trusting them anymore. I have 2 proper tests in the bathroom so I can't afford to go mad this month.

Cramps? Oooohhh.... could they be implantation cramps? Fx'd! I have no signs yet but I'm just coming to the end of my fertile period (I think :wacko:) so its too early for me.

Fx'd for both of us.... I can;t wait for that :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh implantation cramps!! that would be great my problems is i have been on the pill for so long i dont know what ovulation feels like lol so it could be
any i suppose but both are good!!
Its the cheapies that i have been using as well, i had to buy them because i was testing a lot from not having periods that it would have cost us a fortune to buy good ones. But in dec i am going to test with the cheapies then also buy a superdrug one so that i know then for sure if it is correct or not. xx

hello girls, how are we all today??

well, the snow is dinging down here, so we've been out stocking up on de-icer and new gloves and hats!!

i had a funny experiance today, and i know you girls will find it amusing; i was driving back from the shops and felt all the cramping again, so i said out loud to myself 'this could be it, come on give me a sign for my bfp!' and i swear, about two seconds later a big white van with two blue stripes down the bonnet drove past me! i burst out laughing; the van driver must of thought i was nuts!!

so girls, i am back to having PMA - fx'd that Jenny and the van are right!! x

well, the snow is dinging down here, so we've been out stocking up on de-icer and new gloves and hats!!

i had a funny experiance today, and i know you girls will find it amusing; i was driving back from the shops and felt all the cramping again, so i said out loud to myself 'this could be it, come on give me a sign for my bfp!' and i swear, about two seconds later a big white van with two blue stripes down the bonnet drove past me! i burst out laughing; the van driver must of thought i was nuts!!

Lol thats brilliant!!! what are you cramps like are they sharp pains at all?? thats what i have been getting but not sure if it is ovulation or not xx

hi britt!

my cramps were sharp until 2dpo, now, worryingly, they are more like AF cramps..... i am not really sure what to think about it but there is a thread on ttc saying it's a good sign so hopefully!! i am too early, i think, for implant pain so am a bit stumped!

have you been using opk's? i didn't ovualte for almost 2 years, and i def notice the difference, it could be that you are o'ing so get:sex: !

hi britt!

my cramps were sharp until 2dpo, now, worryingly, they are more like AF cramps..... i am not really sure what to think about it but there is a thread on ttc saying it's a good sign so hopefully!! i am too early, i think, for implant pain so am a bit stumped!

have you been using opk's? i didn't ovualte for almost 2 years, and i def notice the difference, it could be that you are o'ing so get:sex: !

no i havent used anything up until this morning i starting temping, fingers crossed i am ovulating then and that something is happening we are trying as much as we can to catch this one, i soooo want a BFP for crimbo xx

And yes it is supposed to be good to get cramps after OV cos they should stop if nothing is happening fingers crossed for you, when are you testing? xx

well i'm due on the 3rd so i really should hold out until then..... but i will probably test tues or wed as i have no willpower! :blush:

what about you, when you testing? x

well i'm due on the 3rd so i really should hold out until then..... but i will probably test tues or wed as i have no willpower! :blush:

what about you, when you testing? x

Well cos i have no idea of my cycle, i am going to take these pains as ovulation and test 14 days from now i think, if i can wait that long lol i have no will power either.

Let me know how you go symptoms etc xx

will do hun.
right, must get my ironing done! i'll be on later, speak soon x

lol thats brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"