Psychic reading confusion....

still feeling odd - which i am hoping is a good sign, but starting to doubt it all now......

never mind, i have x factor to keep my mind occupied tonight! x

still feeling odd - which i am hoping is a good sign, but starting to doubt it all now......

never mind, i have x factor to keep my mind occupied tonight! x

Fx'd for you!!! I hope its a symptom. I have none :nope: but its too early I suppose. Last month I had loads and got a :bfn:

Yey... x factor! I hope it keeps my mnd occupied too

i know, that's my worry; i honestly didn't really have any with my last bfp - and this time i seem to have a few..... just have a feeling it's not my month. hoping jenny renny is genuine!! x

i know, that's my worry; i honestly didn't really have any with my last bfp - and this time i seem to have a few..... just have a feeling it's not my month. hoping jenny renny is genuine!! x

Fingers crossed for us both!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We HAVE TO get our xmas :bfp:'s!!

of course we will - the van was the sign!! x

Hi ladies :wave:

How is everyone today? I'm trying to keep busy... been out today to do a friends nails. No more snow just lots of ice now. :wacko:

wish i had no more snow, couldn't get out today at all and i'm going crazy thinking baby stuff!!!

and.... so bad i know...... ordered a shed load of IC's - poas addict!! x

wish i had no more snow, couldn't get out today at all and i'm going crazy thinking baby stuff!!!

and.... so bad i know...... ordered a shed load of IC's - poas addict!! x

but are you going to use them before the 7th???????????? xxx

are you kidding?!?!?! i am due on the third, so the real question is, am i going to use them as soon as they arrive??

and the answer is YES!!!!!!! x

are you kidding?!?!?! i am due on the third, so the real question is, am i going to use them as soon as they arrive??

and the answer is YES!!!!!!! x

haha sorry, I think it must be britt that has a pact with me not to tets until the 7th. :wacko:

yeah, i think it's britt:thumbup:
i really want to wait until sat; when af is late, but i know me, and there is no way that's going to happen! plus, i am ment to have a huge night out on the 3d - so really i need to know before i get hammered, right???? x

yeah, i think it's britt:thumbup:
i really want to wait until sat; when af is late, but i know me, and there is no way that's going to happen! plus, i am ment to have a huge night out on the 3d - so really i need to know before i get hammered, right???? x

Yep you don't want a :bfp: then.....:drunk: lol

Good luck!!! I'm not due till 6th.... I really hope I get it this month. I really don;'t know how long I can keep going... :cry:

i know, it's tough - before my bfp and mc, i took 12 months + to conceive....... here's hoping it's quicker this time! x

i know, it's tough - before my bfp and mc, i took 12 months + to conceive....... here's hoping it's quicker this time! x

Fingers crossed it is quicker for you this time! It's draining isn't it?

Can't wait for that :bfp: and all the things that come along after that. :happydance:

Morning!!
Hows everyone today?? only 8 days until testing, see its flying now !! lol

anything to report ?? xx

you got aqny symptoms britt? x

Hi lol talking to you on 2 threads, only some cramps now and then nothing else, although yesterday morning i didnt feel great at all to be honest for an hour or so i was feeling very light headed but that could have been anything i suppose xx you? x

think waay to earlly for me cant get my head around early ovulating...
however wish i had tests left i feell sooo pregnant think getting a bad bug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->