Psychic reading confusion....

hello mamadonna, good day?

i know, so funny, i couldn't beleive it! x

Gosh implantation cramps!! that would be great my problems is i have been on the pill for so long i dont know what ovulation feels like lol so it could be
any i suppose but both are good!!
Its the cheapies that i have been using as well, i had to buy them because i was testing a lot from not having periods that it would have cost us a fortune to buy good ones. But in dec i am going to test with the cheapies then also buy a superdrug one so that i know then for sure if it is correct or not. xx

How long were you on the pill? I was on it from 14 until 31.

I've heard people on here really rating those superdrug tests. Might have to invest in some myself for the big :bfp: because I'm definately not going to believe it! lol

hello girls, how are we all today??

well, the snow is dinging down here, so we've been out stocking up on de-icer and new gloves and hats!!

i had a funny experiance today, and i know you girls will find it amusing; i was driving back from the shops and felt all the cramping again, so i said out loud to myself 'this could be it, come on give me a sign for my bfp!' and i swear, about two seconds later a big white van with two blue stripes down the bonnet drove past me! i burst out laughing; the van driver must of thought i was nuts!!

so girls, i am back to having PMA - fx'd that Jenny and the van are right!! x

OMG! That is spooky! Now if thats not a sign I don't know what is! :happydance:

No snow here yet but someone at college said they'd seen a few flakes like it was trying to start. It's forcast here tomorrow. :nope:

hi britt!

my cramps were sharp until 2dpo, now, worryingly, they are more like AF cramps..... i am not really sure what to think about it but there is a thread on ttc saying it's a good sign so hopefully!! i am too early, i think, for implant pain so am a bit stumped!

have you been using opk's? i didn't ovualte for almost 2 years, and i def notice the difference, it could be that you are o'ing so get:sex: !

no i havent used anything up until this morning i starting temping, fingers crossed i am ovulating then and that something is happening we are trying as much as we can to catch this one, i soooo want a BFP for crimbo xx

And yes it is supposed to be good to get cramps after OV cos they should stop if nothing is happening fingers crossed for you, when are you testing? xx

I want cramps!!! :brat:

well i'm due on the 3rd so i really should hold out until then..... but i will probably test tues or wed as i have no willpower! :blush:

what about you, when you testing? x

I'm meant to hold out until about the 6th. what all that about? :shrug: lol

Gosh implantation cramps!! that would be great my problems is i have been on the pill for so long i dont know what ovulation feels like lol so it could be
Its the cheapies that i have been using as well, i had to buy them because i was testing a lot from not having periods that it would have cost us a fortune to buy good ones. But in dec i am going to test with the cheapies then also buy a superdrug one so that i know then for sure if it is correct or not. xx

I've heard people on here really rating those superdrug tests. Might have to invest in some myself for the big :bfp: because I'm definately not going to believe it! lol

I went on the pill when i was 14 and came off this year im 25, did your cycle go straight back to normal?? x

hello girls, how are we all today??

well, the snow is dinging down here, so we've been out stocking up on de-icer and new gloves and hats!!

i had a funny experiance today, and i know you girls will find it amusing; i was driving back from the shops and felt all the cramping again, so i said out loud to myself 'this could be it, come on give me a sign for my bfp!' and i swear, about two seconds later a big white van with two blue stripes down the bonnet drove past me! i burst out laughing; the van driver must of thought i was nuts!!

so girls, i am back to having PMA - fx'd that Jenny and the van are right!! x

OMG! That is spooky! Now if thats not a sign I don't know what is! :happydance:

No snow here yet but someone at college said they'd seen a few flakes like it was trying to start. It's forcast here tomorrow. :nope:

i know, i was in hysterics - i swear al the other drivers thought i'd lost it!!

it's not just snowing here, it's blizzard like - we can't get out today!! i'll try take a pic and post it for you all.

i keep missing you all, i never seem to be online at the right time - missing our chats!

are you waiting ti the 6th to test? i really want to hold out til fri but i doubt that's going to happen! :dohh:

hi britt!

my cramps were sharp until 2dpo, now, worryingly, they are more like AF cramps..... i am not really sure what to think about it but there is a thread on ttc saying it's a good sign so hopefully!! i am too early, i think, for implant pain so am a bit stumped!

have you been using opk's? i didn't ovualte for almost 2 years, and i def notice the difference, it could be that you are o'ing so get:sex: !

no i havent used anything up until this morning i starting temping, fingers crossed i am ovulating then and that something is happening we are trying as much as we can to catch this one, i soooo want a BFP for crimbo xx

And yes it is supposed to be good to get cramps after OV cos they should stop if nothing is happening fingers crossed for you, when are you testing? xx

I want cramps!!! :brat:

no you don't - i'm sore!! x

i'll try attach pics from this morning here;

Attachments

• DSCF1067.jpg
    DSCF1067.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1054.jpg
    DSCF1054.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
it's worse now though as it's started again! x

I went on the pill when i was 14 and came off this year im 25, did your cycle go straight back to normal?? x

I'd say it took me about 3 months. On the 3rd month I started to have EWCM so I assume that meant I'd started ovulating. :shrug:

it's not just snowing here, it's blizzard like - we can't get out today!! i'll try take a pic and post it for you all.

i keep missing you all, i never seem to be online at the right time - missing our chats!

are you waiting ti the 6th to test? i really want to hold out til fri but i doubt that's going to happen! :dohh:

I'm going to try to wait until the 6th because that is the day my AF is due but if I start having symptoms I'll probably test earlier. I know I shouldn't but I have no willpower. I have this feeling that I'll be one of those people who won't get a :bfp: until I'm about 2 weeks late. :wacko:

I'm going to try to wait until the 6th because that is the day my AF is due but if I start having symptoms I'll probably test earlier. I know I shouldn't but I have no willpower. I have this feeling that I'll be one of those people who won't get a :bfp: until I'm about 2 weeks late. :wacko:

PMA ebony, we were predicted our xmas bfp's, so lets stay positive for now!!!

i'm going to order test's today, so i may test when they arrive which should be tues.... only three days early, not too bad this month!!! :blush:

PMA ebony, we were predicted our xmas bfp's, so lets stay positive for now!!!

i'm going to order test's today, so i may test when they arrive which should be tues.... only three days early, not too bad this month!!! :blush:

Yep PMA.... and lots of :dust:

I started testing a week early last month :wacko: I am going to try and hold out though. What tests have you ordered???

IC's - i know some hate them, but they have always worked for me! i got my bfp in july at 11dpo on an IC and they got darker as days went on! i usually start testing with those, then if i see a faint line, spend money on a first response or digi t confirm - i got 20 IC's for 1.95!x

IC's - i know some hate them, but they have always worked for me! i got my bfp in july at 11dpo on an IC and they got darker as days went on! i usually start testing with those, then if i see a faint line, spend money on a first response or digi t confirm - i got 20 IC's for 1.95!x

I have some of those left. I think I'll use them if I can't wait until the 6th. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->