Psychic reading confusion....

Morning All,

Okay update for today, no pains at all and no CM so this should have been ovulation i hope we have done everything we could, just got to sit back and wait now. Do you think we should test 10 days from now? or just test on the 7th anyway ?? xx

Morning All,

Okay update for today, no pains at all and no CM so this should have been ovulation i hope we have done everything we could, just got to sit back and wait now. Do you think we should test 10 days from now? or just test on the 7th anyway ?? xx

Morning :wave:

I'd like to say 10 days but I know I won't hold out that long. It will be hard enough to wait until the 7th.

I'm same as you... CM seems to have dried up so the waiting game begins. No twinges or symtoms yet. *sigh*

Morning All,

Morning :wave:

I'd like to say 10 days but I know I won't hold out that long. It will be hard enough to wait until the 7th.

I'm same as you... CM seems to have dried up so the waiting game begins. No twinges or symtoms yet. *sigh*

Lets stick to the 7th then we can go from there cant we. This is actually the first time in a few weeks that i have actually felt nothing at all no cramps twinges or anything!!?? Only 7 days left for us x

I know what you mean. Last month I had cramps, sore boobs the lot. That could be a good sign though. Ready alot of posts where people have got their :bfp: and had no symptoms so it will take alot for me to give up hope this month! :thumbup:

I know what you mean. Last month I had cramps, sore boobs the lot. That could be a good sign though. Ready alot of posts where people have got their :bfp: and had no symptoms so it will take alot for me to give up hope this month! :thumbup:

Yes me to got to stay positive!! i am sooo tempted to test as well, i am terrible lol but i wont i promise cos just a waste of a test isnt it cos i know it wont show yet even if it is happening. I need to get my good test still as a confirmation which did you get?? or going to get? x

hi girls, how are you?

tests not arrived yet, but i will be testing as soon as they do!

x

Yes me to got to stay positive!! i am sooo tempted to test as well, i am terrible lol but i wont i promise cos just a waste of a test isnt it cos i know it wont show yet even if it is happening. I need to get my good test still as a confirmation which did you get?? or going to get? x

Well I have some ebay cheapies that I might use first and then I have a supermarket one but if I get a :bfp: I think I'll get some superdrug ones as I've heard good things about them, so I'll use one of those to confirm.

Oh its soooo exciting! A week till testing! :happydance:

hi girls, how are you?

tests not arrived yet, but i will be testing as soon as they do!

x

I bet theres postage delays with the snow :growlmad:

I'm good thanks. Keeping busy, busy, busy! How are you? x

Well I have some ebay cheapies that I might use first and then I have a supermarket one but if I get a :bfp: I think I'll get some superdrug ones as I've heard good things about them, so I'll use one of those to confirm.

Oh its soooo exciting! A week till testing! :happydance:

Yes i need to get a good one to confirm, a lot of people say these cheapies are good but i would need confirmation i think cos i wouldnt believe it lol yes 1 week and counting lol x

Alot of people say that the cheapies have less dye in them so when you get a positive its very faint. A line is a line to me :haha: but I'd have to confirm it with a proper one too.

I'm so excited :happydance: but also thinking it would be too good to be true getting my December :bfp: after all the readings and stuff. I read a post on here and someone gets a :bfp: and I'm all excited thinking "its me next" then I read something else where the :witch: shows up and I think "thats going to be me".

Hmmm.... bit emotional today but not sure if thats just because my DH is irratating today :haha:

must be something in the air ebony,i feel like i could burst in2 tears at any moment:shrug:

hi girls!!

well, tests didn't come today:growlmad:
they are frer so was planning to take today but nevermind!
i am still crampy, which is worrying me now as it could mean AF, and still slight nausea but no major symptoms to report.

how are you all? x

bit emotional,dont kno why tho,just the time of yr maybe,you could still get ur bfp even tho ur cramping

do you think? it's quite bad though.... x

must be something in the air ebony,i feel like i could burst in2 tears at any moment:shrug:

My DH thinks its funny :growlmad: but I just can't cope with anything. Isn't it spooky though. We stopped with the CM at the same time and now we're emotional. Wouldn't it be weird if every day we had the same symptoms? :hugs:

hi girls!!

well, tests didn't come today:growlmad:
they are frer so was planning to take today but nevermind!
i am still crampy, which is worrying me now as it could mean AF, and still slight nausea but no major symptoms to report.

how are you all? x

Still sounds promising! fx'd!

I'm ok thanks. xxx

My DH thinks its funny :growlmad: but I just can't cope with anything. Isn't it spooky though. We stopped with the CM at the same time and now we're emotional. Wouldn't it be weird if every day we had the same symptoms? :hugs:

:dohh: Add confused to the symptoms :haha: CM was britt. x

you are symptom buddies! then in a couple weeks, fx'd, you'll be bump buddies!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->