Psychic reading confusion....

lol,they are no probs(most of the time)
had my 2 eldest quite close together so they always had each other to play with then the same with my middle,there's a bit of a gap with my youngest as zakk is with my second hubby,time for zakk to have a little brother or sis ,lol,nice even number then defo no more!!

If you don't mind me asking.... did you get pregnant easily with them all?

i dont mind at all,i was really lucky and fell pg within the first couple of months with my second youngest it was the first month i came of bc

i'll check back on later girls - it's Taylor's bath & bed time! x

had my 2 eldest quite close together so they always had each other to play with then the same with my middle,there's a bit of a gap with my youngest as zakk is with my second hubby,time for zakk to have a little brother or sis ,lol,nice even number then defo no more!!

i dont mind at all,i was really lucky and fell pg within the first couple of months with my second youngest it was the first month i came of bc

Wow that was quick!! x

i'm off 2 girls got early starts all week this week and i'm shattered take care speak to you's tomorrow x

Wow that was quick!! x

yeah i was so lucky,not sure whats happened tho,it must be my age :cry:

hi girls just thought i would pop on, i had a reading of both jenny and gail, both said i would get my bfp the month of august - which i did do.... think it was gail who in the email said that it would be a little boy, had my 2nd scan last week and im having a lil boy :D wish everyone luck with ttc and there predictions xx

hi girls just thought i would pop on, i had a reading of both jenny and gail, both said i would get my bfp the month of august - which i did do.... think it was gail who in the email said that it would be a little boy, had my 2nd scan last week and im having a lil boy :D wish everyone luck with ttc and there predictions xx

Hi jenwigan :wave:

Thank you for letting us know!!! That is amazing news and congratulations!!!

You've really made my day. :hugs:

That's awesome Jen! I am almost 99% positive that Cheri was wrong for me this month, so hopefully Jenny and Gail are right for me as well! (Or sandra, since she predicted xmas/January! ;) )

Morning!!!
Gosh you had a good chat yesterday without me lol took me ages to catch up!!

anything to report anyone??

i am feeling sooooo bloated today with a bit of stomach ache from the bloating (but thats prob cos i am eating too much lol)

hope your all good x

xx

hi Britt! i'm still cramping, so not too hopeful now - AF due Fri so could be a sign it's coming.....

Morning!!!

i am feeling sooooo bloated today with a bit of stomach ache from the bloating (but thats prob cos i am eating too much lol)

hope your all good x

xx

Morning :wave:

The snow is ridiculous here now. Its above my knees!!! We had to dig our way out of the doorway and dig a channel through the garden so the dogs could go out for a wee! :haha:

Think my boobies are starting to get a bit tender. When I was drying myself after my bath this morning they felt a bit tender but I had that last month for the first time so I'm not getting my hopes up over that :shrug:

Probably a bit too early for many symptoms.....

Less than a week till testing now!!! :happydance:

hi Britt! i'm still cramping, so not too hopeful now - AF due Fri so could be a sign it's coming.....

Morning jeffsar :wave:

I read loads of posts yesterday and cramping could be a good sign :thumbup:

I really hope it is a good sign for you :hugs:

jeffsar - cramping can also be a good sign to fingers crossed!! will you be testing sat?? xx

Morning!!!

hope your all good x

xx

The snow is ridiculous here now. Its above my knees!!! We had to dig our way out of the doorway and dig a channel through the garden so the dogs could go out for a wee! :haha:

Think my boobies are starting to get a bit tender. When I was drying myself after my bath this morning they felt a bit tender but I had that last month for the first time so I'm not getting my hopes up over that :shrug:

Hi, snow is terrible here it was up to our knees this morning lol, hubby hasnt gone to work cos he cant get his van off the drive lol!!

i only have bloating and a bit of stomach ache but seems too high to be connected to anything!

just got to wait havent we now, only 6 days to go !! xx

Morning!!!

hope your all good x

xx

Hi, snow is terrible here it was up to our knees this morning lol, hubby hasnt gone to work cos he cant get his van off the drive lol!!

i only have bloating and a bit of stomach ache but seems too high to be connected to anything!

just got to wait havent we now, only 6 days to go !! xx

6 days!!!! not long!!! :happydance:

morning girls!

i read that too - but i am actually in quite a bit of pain, so a bit worried..........
I was going to test tomorrow morning, but i may just wait and see if AF arrives on Friday now, save my tests!

The snow is crazy here too - always is though in Scotland!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"