Psychic reading confusion....

you're right - just hard to believe when in so much pain!! x

must be something in the air ebony,i feel like i could burst in2 tears at any moment:shrug:

My DH thinks its funny :growlmad: but I just can't cope with anything. Isn't it spooky though. We stopped with the CM at the same time and now we're emotional. Wouldn't it be weird if every day we had the same symptoms? :hugs:

you are symptom buddies! then in a couple weeks, fx'd, you'll be bump buddies!! x

A bump.... *sigh* imagine that... I WANT ONE!!!! :haha:

you're right - just hard to believe when in so much pain!! x

Don't they say that you get pain as your womb is gettin bigger to accomodate your baby? Did you have anything like this with your little boy? x

jeffsar i defo think you are still in with a chance i got cramps with all my pregnancies i thougth i was getting af with all of them

when will you be testing ebony?

i never knew i was pg with my son until 9 wks!!
but i guess i did cramp a bit with my angel....... i hope it's not a bad sign :wacko:

thanks girls, you help keep my mind positive!! x

jeffsar i defo think you are still in with a chance i got cramps with all my pregnancies i thougth i was getting af with all of them

when will you be testing ebony?

Mamadonna.... how many children do you have?

My AF is due on the 6th so I'm trying to hold off and test on the 7th. x

but i guess i did cramp a bit with my angel....... i hope it's not a bad sign :wacko:

Glad we can help. I love this forum.... all those weird questions answered and all those doubts banished :happydance:

i have 5 boys,18,16,13,11 and 4

you'll be testing a while b4 me,i'm not testing till af is a wk late which will be xmas day

you'll be testing a while b4 me,i'm not testing till af is a wk late which will be xmas day

OMG, how do you cope!!!!!!!!
i have one boy, who i love more than i can say, but he can be hard work at times! 5???? WOW! x

Glad we can help. I love this forum.... all those weird questions answered and all those doubts banished :happydance:

i know, it's great - loads better than facebook!! x

Wow that is an age range!!! You must love being a mum.

Xmas day??? That would be amazing to get a :bfp: on xmas morning!!!!!!! x

lol,they are no probs(most of the time)
had my 2 eldest quite close together so they always had each other to play with then the same with my middle,there's a bit of a gap with my youngest as zakk is with my second hubby,time for zakk to have a little brother or sis ,lol,nice even number then defo no more!!

lol,they are no probs(most of the time)
had my 2 eldest quite close together so they always had each other to play with then the same with my middle,there's a bit of a gap with my youngest as zakk is with my second hubby,time for zakk to have a little brother or sis ,lol,nice even number then defo no more!!

If you don't mind me asking.... did you get pregnant easily with them all?

i can't believe you'll be able to wait a week!! x

Wow that is an age range!!! You must love being a mum.

Xmas day??? That would be amazing to get a :bfp: on xmas morning!!!!!!! x

i'm gonna try my hardest to hold out till then if af doesnt show,it would be an amazing xmas pressie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->