Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls!

i read that too - but i am actually in quite a bit of pain, so a bit worried..........
I was going to test tomorrow morning, but i may just wait and see if AF arrives on Friday now, save my tests!

The snow is crazy here too - always is though in Scotland!x

Yeah you always seem to get snow first up there. My sister even has it in Cornwall so that just shows how bad it is as they never get snow. Meant to be having an assesment at college tomorrow but its not looking good :nope:

I really hope the :witch: doesn't get you. It would be lovely if we could all get our :bfp:'s this month and move over to 1st trimester together. :friends:

i know, i really hope that's the case!
be really good to go over together! x

i'm cramping so much now though, convinced i am out this month.......
and my tests didn't arrive!!!!! so looks like i won't be testing before af is due now anyway, so friday, i should know - nervous!!! x

i'm cramping so much now though, convinced i am out this month.......
and my tests didn't arrive!!!!! so looks like i won't be testing before af is due now anyway, so friday, i should know - nervous!!! x

Well at least you can't waste any if AF does come. But serioulsy... good luck... I have my fingers crossed for you. I really hope we all get that :bfp:. All this waiting is killing me!!! x

i know, my dh even asked me to test today but i am so scared now that i'm out i was too nervous to go get one!

The wait is awful though isn't it? You get so used to :bfn:'s that you just expect them don't you.

Just been looking into when you can go to the doctors for tests and it looks like we need to have been ttc for a year. 3 months to go *sigh*

or..... you could just tell a small white lie and say it's a year?????
i know it's not ideal, but at least you'd know - plus the wait for FS is so long - me and dh had to wait an extra 6 months for the FS!

Can't :nope: they already have it on record how long I've been ttc from when I went about bleeding after :sex:

Not long to wait now though :shrug:

So did you have any treatment with concieving your little boy?

nope, wasn't even trying at all - was on the pill would you believe!! but we tried for 2 years to conceive #2, with no luck. i had treatment for thyroid disorder this year, and within a month, we'd conceived! but, as you know, that ended at around 3 months in September.... so, not sure how long it's going to take this time.

it's really draining, you just have to stay strong, and use this forum to vent when you are frustrated!

but hey, you'll have a xmas bfp, so it'll be fine!! x

nope, wasn't even trying at all - was on the pill would you believe!! but we tried for 2 years to conceive #2, with no luck. i had treatment for thyroid disorder this year, and within a month, we'd conceived! but, as you know, that ended at around 3 months in September.... so, not sure how long it's going to take this time.

it's really draining, you just have to stay strong, and use this forum to vent when you are frustrated!

but hey, you'll have a xmas bfp, so it'll be fine!! x

Is there nothing else they can do for you? :shrug:

It is so weird that you can fall pregnant so easily with your first and not your second. You'd think if it was easy for one it would be the same the next time. Why isn't this easier??? :brat:

haha yes I'll have my December :bfp: very soon so it will have been worth the wait so far :winkwink:

Morning!!
How are we feeling today?? i keep having little dull cramps fingers crossed it isnt AF. But them i suppose if it is then i can start a fresh and know where i am with my cycles.

if it isnt then only 5 days to go until testing!! xx

Morning :hi:

How spooky! I was just logging on to say that last night when I was laid in bed I had a weird pain for about 5 seconds where I suppose my right ovary is. :happydance:

What are your cramps like? jeffsar is having cramps too. Could be a good sign! Do you usually get cramps this early before your AF? x

Morning :hi:

How spooky! I was just logging on to say that last night when I was laid in bed I had a weird pain for about 5 seconds where I suppose my right ovary is. :happydance:

What are your cramps like? jeffsar is having cramps too. Could be a good sign! Do you usually get cramps this early before your AF? x

Yes this is weird lol!!

it is like a dull ache i would say, they are so hard to describe lol. No i dont i always get a cramp then i go to the loo and wipe and there is blood, i dont get anything before. I am just confused at the min cos i am starting to think about my cycle and that i might not have ovulated again this month and that if i havent thats 2 months on the trot i havent. Sorry just feeling a bit doubtful down about it all.

Yesterday i was feeling all hopeful and happy but since feeling that, its made me think about it all a bit more. I have been thinking back and although i had the ovulation pains i cant remember having EWCM only creamy so i am worried about that aswell now!! God this is stressful!!

How are you feeling, have you had any other signs?? xx

Yes this is weird lol!!

it is like a dull ache i would say, they are so hard to describe lol. No i dont i always get a cramp then i go to the loo and wipe and there is blood, i dont get anything before. I am just confused at the min cos i am starting to think about my cycle and that i might not have ovulated again this month and that if i havent thats 2 months on the trot i havent. Sorry just feeling a bit doubtful down about it all.

Yesterday i was feeling all hopeful and happy but since feeling that, its made me think about it all a bit more. I have been thinking back and although i had the ovulation pains i cant remember having EWCM only creamy so i am worried about that aswell now!! God this is stressful!!

It could be implantation cramps. I've read quite a few posts on this forum where they have had cramps, thought AF is coming and they get a :bfp: so don't give up hope yet. Also I've heard that early on in pregnancy your womb gets bigger to accomodate the future baby and that causes cramps too.

As for ovulation... are you going by CM alone? I do because I know once I start charting I'll get more obsessed :wacko: but if I don't get preggers this month I'm going to start charting I think to see if I am actually ovulating ok. This is our 9th cycle so I've only got to the end of Feb before I can go to the GP for tests. Never thought it would come to this :nope:

No symptoms for me other than that twinge last night :shrug:

Yes this is weird lol!!

It could be implantation cramps. I've read quite a few posts on this forum where they have had cramps, thought AF is coming and they get a :bfp: so don't give up hope yet. Also I've heard that early on in pregnancy your womb gets bigger to accomodate the future baby and that causes cramps too.

As for ovulation... are you going by CM alone? I do because I know once I start charting I'll get more obsessed :wacko: but if I don't get preggers this month I'm going to start charting I think to see if I am actually ovulating ok. This is our 9th cycle so I've only got to the end of Feb before I can go to the GP for tests. Never thought it would come to this :nope:

No symptoms for me other than that twinge last night :shrug:

well i have been temping these past few days, and my temp is going up and up so hopefully that is a good thing cos surely it wouldnt if i hadnt ovulated cos nothig would be happening to make it go up?? not sure if thats right or not but thats what i would expect.x

well i have been temping these past few days, and my temp is going up and up so hopefully that is a good thing cos surely it wouldnt if i hadnt ovulated cos nothig would be happening to make it go up?? not sure if thats right or not but thats what i would expect.x

I don't know very much about temping but am I right in saying that if your AF was on its way it would be going down? So it sounds good to me. :happydance:

I don't know very much about temping but am I right in saying that if your AF was on its way it would be going down? So it sounds good to me. :happydance:

yep thats what should happen!! fingers crossed hey! we both need our BFP next week that would be soooo good to get them together.

the mild cramp has gone now i have nothing again so god knows lol this is mad x

Well girls, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I posted awhile back saying that Cheri had given me my reading and she had thought I was already pregnant (when I was actually just getting ready to Ov in a couple days) and she said to write back to confirm a pregnancy in 2 weeks... Well, she was WRONG... ugh... and of course I couldn't help but get my hopes up on that one!! I even had heartburn around 6-8 DPO and I hadn't had heartburn since I was pregnant 2 years ago! SO I reaaaally was getting my hopes up but of course *Trying* not to!

*sigh... anyone have any correct predictions lately??

nope - i was predicted dec bfp from november cycle by jenny - and although not technically out yet as AF not here, tested today on a cheapie, and neg - so looks like she was wrong!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->