Psychic reading confusion....

Morning Ebs!

i really like both them! pram are a tough one there are so many nice ones hard to decide x

I know! I went to a baby shop yesterday with a friend and saw the Stokky in the flesh for the first time. It looks a bit weird when I see it in pictures but actually looked alot nicer than I thought in the flesh. x

which baby shop did you go to, i am struggling to find other shops that do prams. Dont forget to visit Bristols in Sutton before you buy one.

i think i have settled for this one but cant decide if i should have this one which is linen or they have just bought it out in a navy blue x

I went to Giraffe on Chatsworth Road. I'm sure they had your pram in that colour! :thumbup:

Yes I will definately go there. I'll take my Mum. I think I'll probably buy mine 2nd hand anyway but its worth looking for other stuff too. x

thats nice jeffsar, i think as well if you buy nice coloured blankets etc they make your colours dont they so can go girl or boy with the interior of the pram. Will look lovely x

yeah, i got a really trendy electric blue insert for it last time, it really brightened it up, and i checked the company i got it from, and they have bright raspberry pink ones, so i'll get one of thise if it's a girl! x

try websites like rascalbabies and online4baby - they have some brilliant offers on x

okay are you ready this is my bump pic!!!

i dont know where this has come from lol x

Attachments

• 11 - 17 weeks 5 days.jpg
    11 - 17 weeks 5 days.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
your vital organs, lol!!! they have all been squished up above uterus! x

lol its just scary how big it will get when baby grows even more if it is this big when he is only 14cm!!

jeffsar i need to see your bump see if i am catching you up!!

another few weeks ebs you will be posting yours!! xx

lol its just scary how big it will get when baby grows even more if it is this big when he is only 14cm!!

Now here lies the problem... :haha: I'm quite a bit bigger than you ladies and my bump was quite big before pregnancy so if I post a pic you'll think I'm 6 months gone already... :rofl: x

Now here lies the problem... :haha: I'm quite a bit bigger than you ladies and my bump was quite big before pregnancy so if I post a pic you'll think I'm 6 months gone already... :rofl: x

that doesnt matter! you will go a different shape so we need to see!! i love bump pics!! xx

that doesnt matter! you will go a different shape so we need to see!! i love bump pics!! xx

I will think about it... lol xx

:happydance: ill talk you into it!! lol xx

I'll maybe take a photo and see how bad it is to start with... lol.. x

I'll maybe take a photo and see how bad it is to start with... lol.. x

lol i know a lot of people are the other way around but i thought my bump felt so much bigger than it looks on the pics.

so what do you think made this cycle ebs? being more laid back, the weight loss or the vitamin?? or maybe it was all 3 working together x

I think it was a mixture of the diet (eating really healthy), the vitamins and the HSG clearing the cobwebs out of my tubes. :haha: DH once saw one of the woman on loose women saying her friend just needed a "peeshooter up her tubes" so he always said it to me... lol. Then after the HSG he might have been right... :rofl:

So now its just the countdown for you... :happydance: Have you decided on any names? x

I’ll do my next bump pic after my holiday – so I can pass all the ice cream off as bubs growing!!

Ebs, we need bump pics – it can’t look any worse than mine, someone said to me yesterday, oooh, not long now! and I was like hmmm, yeah…… fibber, I have ages to go! x

I think it was a mixture of the diet (eating really healthy), the vitamins and the HSG clearing the cobwebs out of my tubes. :haha: DH once saw one of the woman on loose women saying her friend just needed a "peeshooter up her tubes" so he always said it to me... lol. Then after the HSG he might have been right... :rofl:

So now its just the countdown for you... :happydance: Have you decided on any names? x

lol yeah it might well have been that! and you defo seemed more laid back and relaxed this month.

yeah at the min we like Freddy that seems to have stuck with us last few weeks but we will see lol xx

I’ll do my next bump pic after my holiday – so I can pass all the ice cream off as bubs growing!!

Ebs, we need bump pics – it can’t look any worse than mine, someone said to me yesterday, oooh, not long now! and I was like hmmm, yeah…… fibber, I have ages to go! x

I might do one at 5 weeks and then weekly ones but it depends how bad they look... lol. x

lol yeah it might well have been that! and you defo seemed more laid back and relaxed this month.

yeah at the min we like Freddy that seems to have stuck with us last few weeks but we will see lol xx

I actually felt quite stressed after the HSG this cycle and just thought sod it... lol.. Must have worked.

Freddy is cute. :thumbup: I really like that.

Jeffsar... any favourites for you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->