Psychic reading confusion....

Lexi and Mitchell are my fav's - but hubby doesn't like Mitchell!
so, i need boy name suggestions! x

boys are so hard to pick names for, i think thats why we only have one name lol, girls we had a few if i think of any i will pass them on to you.

i like lexi and mitchell though, i know someone who has a little girl called lexi and she is so cute think that makes you like the name even more lol x

Well, my hubby didn’t really love the name Taylor to start with, but after watching me in labour and pushing him out he said it was totally my decision! And now he loves the name. the only thing that annoys us both is people calling him ‘Tyler’. I feel like shouting ‘his name is TAYLOR’ but I just ignore it now!

Hopefully if another wee boy pops out, he’ll let me pick again! x

boys are so hard to pick names for, i think thats why we only have one name lol, girls we had a few if i think of any i will pass them on to you.

i like lexi and mitchell though, i know someone who has a little girl called lexi and she is so cute think that makes you like the name even more lol x

I know someone who has a little girl named Lexi too... and it is an adoooooorable name.. :) :winkwink:

DH and I have decided on Lilah Jane for a girl.. and still up in the air for a boy! Nooo idea!! :(

I'm off to work today, girls, so I wont' be on much, but I just wanted to say hi, and things are going good!

Dont know if this will be useful for anyone but it is a code to use online to get £15 off £60 at new look

NLROYWED

xx

Dont know if this will be useful for anyone but it is a code to use online to get £15 off £60 at new look

NLROYWED

xx

Ooh have you been shopping at New Look? :winkwink: x

i have now i found that lol, we go away in a couple of weeks and i just needed some maternity clothes so i had picked a few things then got an email through with this code so meant i got £62.96 worth of clothes for 47.96 bargain, makes it easier to break to hubby this way lol xx

NLROYWED

xx

i have now i found that lol, we go away in a couple of weeks and i just needed some maternity clothes so i had picked a few things then got an email through with this code so meant i got £62.96 worth of clothes for 47.96 bargain, makes it easier to break to hubby this way lol xx

haha nice one! They have some nice things on there. :thumbup: I think mamas and papas have some clothes in the sale online at the moment too. I'm dying to go to the outlet shop again... lol... they had some lovely clothes in last time I went. :happydance:

When did you first feel you needed maternity clothes? x

NLROYWED

xx

haha nice one! They have some nice things on there. :thumbup: I think mamas and papas have some clothes in the sale online at the moment too. I'm dying to go to the outlet shop again... lol... they had some lovely clothes in last time I went. :happydance:

When did you first feel you needed maternity clothes? x

well it was strange cos although my stomach wasnt growing i felt sensitive around that area right from start really, so my normal tight skinny jeans werent really comfy, so i wore leggings only, then it wasnt until this last week - 2 weeks i have worn any maternity just stuck to loose tops and leggings.

i have to go to the docs in the morning :cry: bubba is making my asthma bad, i thought i had actually grown out of it, cos i have used my inhaler in months but since yesterday i need it all the time and i am getting to the point today i am really struggling getting my breath and keep having to have my inhaler all the time, so i think i need to go and see the doc, but i dont know how i stand about taking steriods and things whilts pregnant xx

Awww Britt. :hugs: I'm sure there must be something they can do for you. It must be the pressure on your lungs etc maybe? Well I hope they can sort you out so you feel better.

I have been living in leggings for a while too so even when I've been hugely bloated its been ok but I can imagine jeans not feeling that comfortable at times. x

Awww Britt. :hugs: I'm sure there must be something they can do for you. It must be the pressure on your lungs etc maybe? Well I hope they can sort you out so you feel better.

I have been living in leggings for a while too so even when I've been hugely bloated its been ok but I can imagine jeans not feeling that comfortable at times. x

Thanks i hope they can, steriods normally sort it straight away but not sure if i could have them or not with being pregnant but we will see what they say in the morning, if it gets worse tonight i might have to go up before.

yeah leggings have been a god send to me its all i have lived in until these maternity jeans fit me, so i would stick with them cos you might find you are sensitive like i did as well xx

Thanks i hope they can, steriods normally sort it straight away but not sure if i could have them or not with being pregnant but we will see what they say in the morning, if it gets worse tonight i might have to go up before.

yeah leggings have been a god send to me its all i have lived in until these maternity jeans fit me, so i would stick with them cos you might find you are sensitive like i did as well xx

If in doubt just go to A&E and get sorted. I don't suffer from asthma but I can imagine its quite panicky not being able to catch your breath. x

morning girls!

happy appleseed ebs!

hi mamadonna, how you doing?

1 more sleep til my hols, woohoo! x

He is hyper!
We asked him last night if he would like to go swimming with dolphins and he was totally excited! I won’t be able to go in the water with them but I’ll take the video camera!
Did you know that as dolphins communicate with sonar, they will know I’m pregnant and see baby!! This makes them confused and so they can get a bit excited, which is why I won’t be allowed in the water. Nevermind, a couple hours sunbathing on a boat will do for me!

How you feeling? x

He is hyper!
We asked him last night if he would like to go swimming with dolphins and he was totally excited! I won’t be able to go in the water with them but I’ll take the video camera!
Did you know that as dolphins communicate with sonar, they will know I’m pregnant and see baby!! This makes them confused and so they can get a bit excited, which is why I won’t be allowed in the water. Nevermind, a couple hours sunbathing on a boat will do for me!

How you feeling? x

Oh bless him! :flower:

I didn't know that! Isn't it weird what animals pick up? Apparently cats and dogs pick up on pregnancy. We have 2 dogs and I haven't noticed anything yet but maybe its too early.

Well you'll be pleased to know that I still feel :sick: every day but I've not thrown up yet. I'm enjoying it though because it makes me feel like I'm pregnant. I think I would be a wreck if I didn't have any symptoms! lol

Right I'm off because DH will be home for his lunch soon. Back later of course though... :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->