Psychic reading confusion....

I think now I'm going into my 10th cycle its really getting me down more and more.... this month I had a bit of a meltdown and I just need some hope... :blush:

I know it must be frustrating, but you got to keep your chin up cos it will happen but with the right bean, can you not go to the docs yet just to get some bloods done?? maybe do that before you go for a reading, but i know what you mean readings do help with a lot of things, a lot dont believe them but i always go by my theory even if they arent true they make me feel better and isnt that the point xx

I was thinking of going in the new year to see my doctor... I'll be on my 11th cycle then so thats not far off a year is it? It can't hurt to ask for help... :shrug:

I think I'm just getting to the point where every month it just seems like it will never happen. I'm trying to keep as positive as possible and get on with it but it is getting me down. I'm just full of self pity (lol) and thinking why me? I don't have any friends that have had problems concieving. They either didn't plan them or just took about 4 months. x

I think now I'm going into my 10th cycle its really getting me down more and more.... this month I had a bit of a meltdown and I just need some hope... :blush:

I know it must be frustrating, but you got to keep your chin up cos it will happen but with the right bean, can you not go to the docs yet just to get some bloods done?? maybe do that before you go for a reading, but i know what you mean readings do help with a lot of things, a lot dont believe them but i always go by my theory even if they arent true they make me feel better and isnt that the point xx

I was thinking of going in the new year to see my doctor... I'll be on my 11th cycle then so thats not far off a year is it? It can't hurt to ask for help... :shrug:

I think I'm just getting to the point where every month it just seems like it will never happen. I'm trying to keep as positive as possible and get on with it but it is getting me down. I'm just full of self pity (lol) and thinking why me? I don't have any friends that have had problems concieving. They either didn't plan them or just took about 4 months. x

i would defo go and put your mind at rest, they cant turn you away my friend went at 6 months and they checked her and her partner and all was fine it took her a couple more cycles before she got pregnant but she was just pleased everything was okay. You just need that reasurance sometimes dont you. :hugs:

i would defo go and put your mind at rest, they cant turn you away my friend went at 6 months and they checked her and her partner and all was fine it took her a couple more cycles before she got pregnant but she was just pleased everything was okay. You just need that reasurance sometimes dont you. :hugs:

I think I do need that reasurance. I think I just need to know there isn't anything wrong because if there is and I'm trying with no chance without help I need to know.

I'm going to ring in the new year and get an appointment. x

I think I do need that reasurance. I think I just need to know there isn't anything wrong because if there is and I'm trying with no chance without help I need to know.

Yes enjoy your christmas and try not to get yourself down about it if you can the new year will bring you, your BFP that you deserve :hugs:

Yes enjoy your christmas and try not to get yourself down about it if you can the new year will bring you, your BFP that you deserve :hugs:

Thank you. I think I needed that reasurance.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms? xxx

im feeling fine thank you, im cramping a bit at the min lower right so dont know if thats AF or a good sign, who knows!

im feeling fine thank you, im cramping a bit at the min lower right so dont know if thats AF or a good sign, who knows!

Hope its a good sign!!! :happydance: Good luck :thumbup:

thank you i sometimes wonder if the signs are in my head, but this defo isnt cos it hurts lol.

its so cold today, i had to nip to the shop and i couldnt believe how cold it is. We still have loads of snow here which is turning into ice its horrible, was nice at first now i am fed up of it lol, hows it near you? x

thank you i sometimes wonder if the signs are in my head, but this defo isnt cos it hurts lol.

its so cold today, i had to nip to the shop and i couldnt believe how cold it is. We still have loads of snow here which is turning into ice its horrible, was nice at first now i am fed up of it lol, hows it near you? x

Its awful here too. The snow hasn't budged and there are thick sheets of snow. I walked to Morrisons earlier and its hard to find anywhere to walk without falling over!

Gues what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The phone just rang and it was Eileen and she's booked me in for next Monday!!! Couldn't believe it was that quick bust she says most people want to see her after work in an evening so she was really pleased I wanted a morning. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Its awful here too. The snow hasn't budged and there are thick sheets of snow. I walked to Morrisons earlier and its hard to find anywhere to walk without falling over!

Gues what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The phone just rang and it was Eileen and she's booked me in for next Monday!!! Couldn't believe it was that quick bust she says most people want to see her after work in an evening so she was really pleased I wanted a morning. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

thats brilliant, have you got a recorder or anything you can take with you, or make sure you take a pen and paper with you. You will have to let me know how it went when you have been. If you dont mind me asking, how much does she charge? xx

thats brilliant, have you got a recorder or anything you can take with you, or make sure you take a pen and paper with you. You will have to let me know how it went when you have been. If you dont mind me asking, how much does she charge? xx

No... I could do with one of those dictaphone things couldn't I? I'll have to make do with a pen and paper.

She charges £25. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I hope she says I'll get my :bfp: soon..... x

No... I could do with one of those dictaphone things couldn't I? I'll have to make do with a pen and paper.

really!! thats really good i have been putting off going to some because they are 40 pound, let me know how you go and i think i will book in with her as well x

really!! thats really good i have been putting off going to some because they are 40 pound, let me know how you go and i think i will book in with her as well x

£40!!! Blummin eck! I'd be putting that off. Well I asked a friend the other day how much Eileen charged and she said she charged about £20 5 years ago so I knew it wouldn't be much more. I'm really excited.

Another friend of mine said her Uncle went to have a reading and went in a total sceptic and didn't believe it but came out totally shell shocked and a 100% believer as she had got so much right.

I'm a bit scared though... 1 because she might tell me I'm not going to be able to have kids or if I can it will be years away....2 my Dad passed away just over a year ago so I'm not sure whether she'll mention him or not...

hi girls!

ebony - chuffed for you about reading! guess what - i went to mine today and she asked if i'd MC'd, so i said yes, in September, and she said 'no, i meant more recently, like last week??

So now i am freaked out! i had loads of pains last week, and AF was 3 days late - and is now really heavy. i googled chem pregnancies and early MC, and it sounds quite possible.....

oh me, i don't know what to think!!!! anyway, she said she saw another baby next year, so.... FX'd!!! x

hi girls!

ebony - chuffed for you about reading! guess what - i went to mine today and she asked if i'd MC'd, so i said yes, in September, and she said 'no, i meant more recently, like last week??

So now i am freaked out! i had loads of pains last week, and AF was 3 days late - and is now really heavy. i googled chem pregnancies and early MC, and it sounds quite possible.....

oh me, i don't know what to think!!!! anyway, she said she saw another baby next year, so.... FX'd!!! x

Hi :hi:

Wow! That is spooky.... so all those cramps you were worrying about were something... well I'm so sorry you lost but so happy for you that it "nearly happened". sorry if that sounds wrong :wacko: On a brighter note won't you be more fertile at the moment?????

Did she say when you'd get pregnant? Did you ask her? Did she just mention babies or did you ask? :wacko:

i was concerned last week as the cramps were really quite painful, but had hoped it was a good sign..... i know exactly what you mean - i may have concieved so it's a good sign for the future. hubby away until the 13th, but i'll be sure to jump him then!!

she asked if i had kids, so i nooded, and then off she went..... i'll have a baby next year, girl, taylor will not be impressed to start with, etc etc.... she mentioned stuff aboput my work too which was correct - it's a pity you are so far away, she was a tenner! x

i was concerned last week as the cramps were really quite painful, but had hoped it was a good sign..... i know exactly what you mean - i may have concieved so it's a good sign for the future. hubby away until the 13th, but i'll be sure to jump him then!!

she asked if i had kids, so i nooded, and then off she went..... i'll have a baby next year, girl, taylor will not be impressed to start with, etc etc.... she mentioned stuff aboput my work too which was correct - it's a pity you are so far away, she was a tenner! x

So glad you didn't get offended. I didn't explain myself well... but I'm glad you got what I meant! :wacko:

A tenner??!!! That is soooo cheap!!! lol

She sounds great.... and a little girl... one of each sounds perfect to me :happydance:

How come hubbies away? Work? Sorry I am so nosey :blush: lol

yeah, he works offshore so he's on a rig at the moment - he say's it's freezing, -14!!

one of each sounds nice but i would be extremely happy to have any colour, lol!

i always wanted a boy, but as soon as you've had a baby you realise it wouldn't have mattered at all - you'll find out soon x

yeah, he works offshore so he's on a rig at the moment - he say's it's freezing, -14!!

one of each sounds nice but i would be extremely happy to have any colour, lol!

i always wanted a boy, but as soon as you've had a baby you realise it wouldn't have mattered at all - you'll find out soon x

Hope so! hehe

My Uncle is a safety inspector on the rigs. Bet he's met your husband! :haha:

probably - he is offshore all the time!! what company does he work for? i worked offshore for Shell, and my husband goes off for loads of companies......

you will, you just need to keep going, and have PMA x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->