Psychic reading confusion....

probably - he is offshore all the time!! what company does he work for? i worked offshore for Shell, and my husband goes off for loads of companies......

you will, you just need to keep going, and have PMA x

Don't know actually :haha:

PMA.... I'm trying!!! I think just knowing I'm going to see Eileen next Monday has took a bit of the pressure off. :happydance:

did AF arrive then? i know you thought it would.....
x

did AF arrive then? i know you thought it would.....
x

Yep, tonight like clock work. Last month I had brown spotting for 24 hours and then the next evening it came. This month the same.... :nope:

So are you still hoping for your December :bfp: then? You could get it on this cycle still couldnt you? x

i could get it this cycle, but, tbh, with all the stress of christmas it's doubtful!
we'll give it our best shot though!

right, off to bed. nighty night, i'll speak to you tomorrow x

Morning ladies :wave:

Just wondered how we're all doing?

I got a bit of a shock this morning. The last reading I ordered was from Amber and I never recieved it even after chasing her up a few times. Anyway, I opened a paypal dispute that ended the other day because they said they couldn't do anything because they weren't phsyical goods or something. :growlmad: So I'd totally given up but this morning I opened my email and there was an email from her saying she's had problems with her email and asking for my info...

So.... hopefully I'll finally get my reading! :happydance:

Morning ladies :wave:

Just wondered how we're all doing?

I got a bit of a shock this morning. The last reading I ordered was from Amber and I never recieved it even after chasing her up a few times. Anyway, I opened a paypal dispute that ended the other day because they said they couldn't do anything because they weren't phsyical goods or something. :growlmad: So I'd totally given up but this morning I opened my email and there was an email from her saying she's had problems with her email and asking for my info...

So.... hopefully I'll finally get my reading! :happydance:

Morning!!
ooh how exciting let me know what she says!!

i am feeling a bit icky this morning got a bit of a funny tummy been going to the loo loads (sorry tmi) so i am hoping my temps havent stayed high cos i am getting something rather than cos its a good sign.

how are you today? xx

Morning!!

i am feeling a bit icky this morning got a bit of a funny tummy been going to the loo loads (sorry tmi) so i am hoping my temps havent stayed high cos i am getting something rather than cos its a good sign.

how are you today? xx

I'll post her reading as soon as I get it.... of should I say IF I get it!

Ooooh I hope its a good sign for you. Could do with some good news to cheer us up :happydance: I'm feeling a but baaah humbug this year :haha: When are you going to test again? x

Morning!!

how are you today? xx

I'll post her reading as soon as I get it.... of should I say IF I get it!

Ooooh I hope its a good sign for you. Could do with some good news to cheer us up :happydance: I'm feeling a but baaah humbug this year :haha: When are you going to test again? x

i cant wait to read it!
i hope it is, i am going to test tomorrow i think, was going to wait until sat but i cant lol

ahh just think though over crimbo could be the cycle for you!! so think positive, you will get your BFP this cycle!! xx

i cant wait to read it!

i hope it is, i am going to test tomorrow i think, was going to wait until sat but i cant lol

ahh just think though over crimbo could be the cycle for you!! so think positive, you will get your BFP this cycle!! xx

haha I wouldn't be able to wait either! Let me know the results!!! Good luck :thumbup:

I hope it is this cycle for me... I dunno what to think... what isn't helping is my AF at the moment. I get my hopes up too easily and its messing with my head now. So I had the brown spotting for 24 hours... then last night on cue I got bright red blood when I wiped so I thought here we go... but (sorry for tmi) there is nothing on my pad and when I've been to the toilet I get a tiny bit of brown blood when I wipe but thats it like at the very end of an AF. :growlmad: Now I did break down and test yesterday morning and got a :bfn: which I expected so I know I'm out really but I wish it would hurry up anjd get itself over with... :growlmad:

i cant wait to read it!

haha I wouldn't be able to wait either! Let me know the results!!! Good luck :thumbup:

I hope it is this cycle for me... I dunno what to think... what isn't helping is my AF at the moment. I get my hopes up too easily and its messing with my head now. So I had the brown spotting for 24 hours... then last night on cue I got bright red blood when I wiped so I thought here we go... but (sorry for tmi) there is nothing on my pad and when I've been to the toilet I get a tiny bit of brown blood when I wipe but thats it like at the very end of an AF. :growlmad: Now I did break down and test yesterday morning and got a :bfn: which I expected so I know I'm out really but I wish it would hurry up anjd get itself over with... :growlmad:

mmm that is strange, how many dpo are you ?? xx

could you have o later ebony?i could be ib see how things go and test in a few days

i cant wait to read it!

mmm that is strange, how many dpo are you ?? xx

Not sure... I think we ovulated at about the same time didn't we? :shrug:

could you have o later ebony?i could be ib see how things go and test in a few days

Noooooooooooooooo now I've got my hopes up! :wacko: :haha:

I was reading a post the other day where someone has a really light period and then found out a week or so later they were pregnant so I already have that in the back of my mind.

No... i'm out... I'm sure... or am I? :wacko: hahahaha no I'm out. x

I was reading a post the other day where someone has a really light period and then found out a week or so later they were pregnant so I already have that in the back of my mind.

well i dont know if you was a bit behind me cos you was still getting cm wasnt you? but even if you are the same as me i am only 9dpo so tests would still be negative, and what if implantation happened late? i would defo wait a couple of days and if AF doesnt show in full take another test. you know how your body is normally when AF shows and if you think this is unusual then maybe there is a chance your still in??? xx

well i dont know if you was a bit behind me cos you was still getting cm wasnt you? but even if you are the same as me i am only 9dpo so tests would still be negative, and what if implantation happened late? i would defo wait a couple of days and if AF doesnt show in full take another test. you know how your body is normally when AF shows and if you think this is unusual then maybe there is a chance your still in??? xx

Well last month I saw blood in the evening like last night but I had awful cramps and I was heavy so who knows :shrug: don't want to get my hopes up but I'll keep busy and see what happens.

Now this could just be me being optomistic but my boobs hurt at the sides under my arms and the last 2 nights I've felt sick at night in bed but I do have ME and that does make me feel sick when I'm tired sooo... hmmm...

Will have to wait and see. I'm going to assume I'm out though so I don't get my hopes up. x

It's driving me crazy now! :wacko:

I wish AF would just arrive or I'd have some huge symptoms.... no I know AF will get me... just hurry up and put me out of my mystery!!!

is it stiil not there properly yet?

No... sorry if its tmi but... today I've had a pad on and not needed it. I've had mainly bits of brown blood when I've wiped and only had one red wipe today after I'd been for a no.2 :blush:

Really not sure whats going on... tested yesterday morning and it was :bfn: so its either too early to test or I'm just having a weird AF :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->