Psychic reading confusion....

dont give up hun,i feel like that every month,but i just pick myself back up and start all over again,how long u been trying?

dont give up hun,i feel like that every month,but i just pick myself back up and start all over again,how long u been trying?

9 months. Last month I had loads of symptoms and was convinced that I was pregnant but the :witch: got me. I was beyond gutted but thought if I put my hopes in my readings that I could last another month.

I know there are alot of people who have tried alot longer than me and are still battling but it hurts like hell and I just feel so helpless..... :cry:

take a month off from thinking about it,thats what i did in oct and got my bfp,unfortunatley it didnt last but ntnp worked a treat,keep ur chin up hun,enjoy the xmas and u'll get ur bfp and the begining of a new yr x

Thank you. I'm feeling a bit calmer this morning. *sigh*

Morning Ladies
Ebony im sorry the :witch: got you, cant you still squeeze a december BFP in? dont give up!! we will be bump buddies in the new year!!! we are going to both get the BFP !!
xx

Well girls, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I posted awhile back saying that Cheri had given me my reading and she had thought I was already pregnant (when I was actually just getting ready to Ov in a couple days) and she said to write back to confirm a pregnancy in 2 weeks... Well, she was WRONG... ugh... and of course I couldn't help but get my hopes up on that one!! I even had heartburn around 6-8 DPO and I hadn't had heartburn since I was pregnant 2 years ago! SO I reaaaally was getting my hopes up but of course *Trying* not to!

*sigh... anyone have any correct predictions lately??

No not yet but I have a few that say I should get a :bfp: this month so I'm just waiting now. I have heard on another thread that some people had Jenny get it right for them. If you do a search on readings you'lll see whos best.

Thats not good about Cheri. Did you email her back and tell her she got it wrong? I would. x

Yes, unfortunately I have emailed her twice, and she hasn't written back to me. I asked if she confused me with someone else since she originally thought I was pregnant and she said "I guess you better email me in two weeks to confirm then because I guess December could be your BFP" something along those lines.. so hopefully she'll get back to me and at least say "No, I definitely see a December connection" or "Maybe I did have you confused" and give me a free re-evaluation

Well I hope you get something from her eventually. Would it be possible for you to get a :bfp: right at the end of December?

if I ovulate early this month like last month, then yes, but I'm so annoyed that she won't even respond back to me. That's pretty rude, don't you girls think??

Alright, she wrote me back, she said

Hi Erin

The reading was for you:)

December is the month they have given.. it can be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in:)

I think she's just trying to save face now.. I just find it hard to believe that she thought I was already pregnant and now she is saying this.. lol.

Morning Ladies
Ebony im sorry the :witch: got you, cant you still squeeze a december BFP in? dont give up!! we will be bump buddies in the new year!!! we are going to both get the BFP !!
xx

Well I think the :witch: has got me. Last month I had brown spotting for a day which then stopped... then the :witch: got me. So now I've just about finished with the brown spotting so I'm assuming the witch will well and truely get me tomorrow.

I know I'm clutching at straws but I just read a post where someone had spotting and thought they were out then got a :bfp:. :shrug:

I think I'm 99% out :haha:

I am thinking more straight today though. Yesterday I was devastated and thought it was the end of the world.:wacko:

I hope we are bump buddies Britt. It would be lovely. Are you still testing tomorrow morning? x

Morning Ladies
xx

I did think I would be due next on 31st December but if AF comes properly tomorrow I'll be due next on 1st January. :nope:

Alright, she wrote me back, she said

Hi Erin

The reading was for you:)

December is the month they have given.. it can be either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in:)

I think she's just trying to save face now.. I just find it hard to believe that she thought I was already pregnant and now she is saying this.. lol.

Hmmm... maybe you've concieve this month? Sounds a but vague though :shrug:

ebony i'm sorry hun - i know how you feel.....
AF arrived with a vengence yesterday so i am officialy back ttc - i called my FS and i will be monitored again this month to make sure i am OVing - i just feel like giving up.

anyway, i hope you are ok - you know i'm here if you need a chat.

any good news from testers to cheer me up? x

ebony i'm sorry hun - i know how you feel.....
AF arrived with a vengence yesterday so i am officialy back ttc - i called my FS and i will be monitored again this month to make sure i am OVing - i just feel like giving up.

anyway, i hope you are ok - you know i'm here if you need a chat.

any good news from testers to cheer me up? x

Hi Jeffsar :wave: Here's a great big :hugs:. Think we both could do with one.
Well I've got the brown spotting which I got last month before AF so I know I'm out really. Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday and didn't think I could carry on but I'm a bit more stable today :wacko: I feel like giving up too. Its just too hard isn't it??? We have to carry on though.... *sigh*

So what do you do every month? I'm thinking of starting temping now and maybe doing the ovulation sticks. Looked at fertility monitors but they are way out of my price range!!!!!!!!! xxx

well i haven't done much up to now as the FS did everything, but i am going to use OPKs this month and also i'll have bloods taken on CD 21 to see if i've OV'd.....

i am at the point where i think i am lucky to have a healthy child - maybe it's a sign i should stay as i am???

Anyway, i need to cheer up!! tell me, do you know who left strictly last night??? x

well i haven't done much up to now as the FS did everything, but i am going to use OPKs this month and also i'll have bloods taken on CD 21 to see if i've OV'd.....

i am at the point where i think i am lucky to have a healthy child - maybe it's a sign i should stay as i am???

Anyway, i need to cheer up!! tell me, do you know who left strictly last night??? x

Don't watch it.... watched x factor though and Mary was sent home. x

Ah, thanks!
i took my son to the Panto last night and missed it all - he had a blast, and actually it was quite good!

have you tested yet??? you know, brown blood is old - you could still get your BFP?? x

Ah, thanks!
i took my son to the Panto last night and missed it all - he had a blast, and actually it was quite good!

have you tested yet??? you know, brown blood is old - you could still get your BFP?? x

Aaah that sounds nice. Bless him!!!

I was meant to wait to test until tomorrow but used my last cheapy tonight and got a :bfn:. If AF doesn't show in a couple of days I've got a couple of other tests in my bathroom cabinet but I'm 99% sure it will turn up tomorrow.

So what else have you been up to? Have you done your xmas shopping? x

most of it - santa is sorted so that's the main thing - we've just bought a new house so me and hubby aren't bothering this year!

you? all organised? x

most of it - santa is sorted so that's the main thing - we've just bought a new house so me and hubby aren't bothering this year!

you? all organised? x

Usually I am very organised but I've been so skint this year that I've bought one present so far. Going to do it all on Friday I think when I get some pennies.

Ooh how long have you lived in your new house? We rent at the moment but we plan to buy eventually. DH only works part time at the moment and I've had health problems stopping me for working for years. Going to college once a week now to re train and get working at least part time though... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->