Psychic reading confusion....

it was finished in October so it's only a couple months old, i am so pleased with it!! we have finally gotten settled with good jobs after years of hard work for little pay, so not quite used to it yet!

you'll get there hun, just takes time.
could your health troubles be linked with ttc? x

it was finished in October so it's only a couple months old, i am so pleased with it!! we have finally gotten settled with good jobs after years of hard work for little pay, so not quite used to it yet!

you'll get there hun, just takes time.
could your health troubles be linked with ttc? x

Thanks. It gets us down sometimes (especially DH) but we'll be better off next year and hopefully turn it around.

No my health problems are not connected. I have ME/CFS which I have suffered with for about 7 years now. I have read that sufferers generally feel alot better during pregnancy so I'm looking forward to that. I'm not as bad as I used to be though. x

oh hun, that's not fine - i have hypothyroidism which makes me extremely lethargic somedays and it's really draining - it's not easy on us girls is it??!?!

well - i have decided, i am goin gto order a PS reading - need some cheering up! x

oh hun, that's not fine - i have hypothyroidism which makes me extremely lethargic somedays and it's really draining - it's not easy on us girls is it??!?!

well - i have decided, i am goin gto order a PS reading - need some cheering up! x

No... we do have it hard :hugs:

Another reading :haha: I did think about it myself when I get paid on Friday but I've done something worse :blush: After my meltdown yesterday where my DH said I was like this :brat: I emailed a very well known psychic in my town who is meant to be really good. I just thought "thats it... I need to know for sure" I probably will bottle it and not even make an appointment if she replies but well you know how impatient I am :blush:

Hi Ladies
Hope your all okay this morning, im sorry the AF got you both this cycle and i hope you are both feeling better soon.

Ebony why dont you use the fertility friend website, all you need is a babymad thermometer off amazon they are under 5 pound, it has given me something to follow through my cycle especially as i didnt know what was going off with my cycles.

i have tested this morning and got BFN so i am hoping it is too early cos i am only 8dpo so if AF doesnt arrive by saturday i am going to test again. xx

Hi Ladies
Hope your all okay this morning, im sorry the AF got you both this cycle and i hope you are both feeling better soon.

Ebony why dont you use the fertility friend website, all you need is a babymad thermometer off amazon they are under 5 pound, it has given me something to follow through my cycle especially as i didnt know what was going off with my cycles.

i have tested this morning and got BFN so i am hoping it is too early cos i am only 8dpo so if AF doesnt arrive by saturday i am going to test again. xx

Hi. I've signed up for ff and I'm ordering my thermometer on friday when I have some money. I'm going to get one those ovulation saliva things too!!

Well it sounds good if AF hasn't arrived yet Britt. Fx'd for you. Just the waiting game now.....

Hi Ladies

Hi. I've signed up for ff and I'm ordering my thermometer on friday when I have some money. I'm going to get one those ovulation saliva things too!!

Well it sounds good if AF hasn't arrived yet Britt. Fx'd for you. Just the waiting game now.....

Thank you !! xThats a good idea then you can see if they both agree when you ovulate cant you. I just hope ff is reliable, i just cant help keep thinking that what if i havent ovulated again and FF just picked up a couple of temps that kinda showed and took them as ovulation. but we will see xx

Thank you !! xThats a good idea then you can see if they both agree when you ovulate cant you. I just hope ff is reliable, i just cant help keep thinking that what if i havent ovulated again and FF just picked up a couple of temps that kinda showed and took them as ovulation. but we will see xx

Why do you think you haven't ovulated? x

i dont know, i suppose i am just doubting it cos i have had a period since sep then i join FF and within a few days it said i ovulated, it just seems a bit too straight forward for it to happen like that, thats all xx

i dont know, i suppose i am just doubting it cos i have had a period since sep then i join FF and within a few days it said i ovulated, it just seems a bit too straight forward for it to happen like that, thats all xx

Oh I see....seemed a bit too good to be true??

Did I tell you I emailed a really well known psychic in my town the other day? Well she has replied with her phone number and said to give her a call so she can fit me in. I'm scared now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Did I tell you I emailed a really well known psychic in my town the other day? Well she has replied with her phone number and said to give her a call so she can fit me in. I'm scared now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Yeah pretty much!

oooh great are you going to go?? i would love to go and see one i have seen 3 in the past and all have been briliant. I lost my grandma 4 weeks before our wedding this year and i so wanted her there, and i wanted to go and have a reading to make sure she was there. It sounds silly for people that dont believe but i really do. I took my flowers to the crem for her so i just hope if i went to a PSYCHIC they would tell me something about thatxx

Yeah pretty much!

oooh great are you going to go?? i would love to go and see one i have seen 3 in the past and all have been briliant. I lost my grandma 4 weeks before our wedding this year and i so wanted her there, and i wanted to go and have a reading to make sure she was there. It sounds silly for people that dont believe but i really do. I took my flowers to the crem for her so i just hope if i went to a PSYCHIC they would tell me something about thatxx

I'm sat trying to pluck up the courage! lol x

you should go, your close to me which one is it you have contacted? x

Rung a couple of times but not answer :cry: must be busy.

I've got in contact with Eileen Proctor. Have you heard of her? x

no i havent, you have got me going now i want to get one there are a couple near me i have been tempted to go to, i live in the middle of kirkby and annesly x

no i havent, you have got me going now i want to get one there are a couple near me i have been tempted to go to, i live in the middle of kirkby and annesly x

Are they ones that have a good track record and what not? x

im not sure i tend to go for ones people have recommended to me but i have forgot the names of the ones i have seen. my sister went to a good one i think she was aunt of the women that did dianas reading, and she said she was brilliant, she predicted a birth for a her for the year after she went and she wasnt in a relationship, and then got with this bloke about a month after and she got caught pregnant a month after that, and she walked out and rang me and said she cant be right cos how can i get pregnant when im not even with anyone. I will ask her who she was xx

I think now I'm going into my 10th cycle its really getting me down more and more.... this month I had a bit of a meltdown and I just need some hope... :blush:

im not sure i tend to go for ones people have recommended to me but i have forgot the names of the ones i have seen. my sister went to a good one i think she was aunt of the women that did dianas reading, and she said she was brilliant, she predicted a birth for a her for the year after she went and she wasnt in a relationship, and then got with this bloke about a month after and she got caught pregnant a month after that, and she walked out and rang me and said she cant be right cos how can i get pregnant when im not even with anyone. I will ask her who she was xx

Yeah I think recommendations are good. Eileen is very well recommended by alot of people so I do have alot of faith in her. A few friends have seen her aswell and have said how spot on she was. :happydance: Rung her again but no answer... I'll try again later. x

I think now I'm going into my 10th cycle its really getting me down more and more.... this month I had a bit of a meltdown and I just need some hope... :blush:

I know it must be frustrating, but you got to keep your chin up cos it will happen but with the right bean, can you not go to the docs yet just to get some bloods done?? maybe do that before you go for a reading, but i know what you mean readings do help with a lot of things, a lot dont believe them but i always go by my theory even if they arent true they make me feel better and isnt that the point xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->