Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Hows everyone doing?

i am confused today, i put my temp on yesterday and all my FF chart changed and told me i had ovulated last thursday so i was only 5dpo??? but then i entered todays temp and it went back to normal and shows i am now 14dpo???!! whats that all about. So now i have decided not to test until FF tells me to and at the minute it says to test on the 18th then if it changes again tomorrow then i will just test when it tells me to xx

Hi britt! :hi:

So did AF show??? x

fingers crossed things are getting back to normal

Hopefully, Thanky you

How are you?? when are you testing xx

i'm ok thank you,af due this weekend so i will be trying really hard not to test till then,i dont think this is my month tho,cramps have started,oh well i'll be able to enjoy the festivities with a drink or 2,and ttc in the new yr

Hi Hows everyone doing?

i am confused today, i put my temp on yesterday and all my FF chart changed and told me i had ovulated last thursday so i was only 5dpo??? but then i entered todays temp and it went back to normal and shows i am now 14dpo???!! whats that all about. So now i have decided not to test until FF tells me to and at the minute it says to test on the 18th then if it changes again tomorrow then i will just test when it tells me to xx

Hi britt! :hi:

So did AF show??? x

Hi
How are you?? no AF yet but my temp is dropping so i think she is on her way, still above the line but it has dropped a few times, but we will see FF tells me to test on friday so we will see then, i have plotted on another chart cos i was getting confused and that works me out to be 9dpo so hopefully on friday if either are correct and AF doesnt show the test should show by then xx

Good luck Mamadonna got my fingers crossed for a BFP this weekend for you xxx

Hi
How are you?? no AF yet but my temp is dropping so i think she is on her way, still above the line but it has dropped a few times, but we will see FF tells me to test on friday so we will see then, i have plotted on another chart cos i was getting confused and that works me out to be 9dpo so hopefully on friday if either are correct and AF doesnt show the test should show by then xx

I'm ok thanks. I think I am on the mend after my AF meltdown :wacko: lol

Good luck for friday. Hope its not your AF on its way. x

Hi

I'm ok thanks. I think I am on the mend after my AF meltdown :wacko: lol

Good luck for friday. Hope its not your AF on its way. x

im glad your feeling a bit better, you need to keep positive and make this your BFP cycle!!

Thank you, i jave just looked at my chart i am on cycle day 80!!! lol wow thats longxx

Where do you get the sandra ones from??

This is Sandra's website...

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

Just be careful though. I ordered mine and had to chase her up but got it in a few days but some people on the forum have had real problems with her. x

im glad your feeling a bit better, you need to keep positive and make this your BFP cycle!!

Thank you, i jave just looked at my chart i am on cycle day 80!!! lol wow thats longxx

Yep... PMA.... I need some of that.

CD80???!!!! That is long. Can you not got to the doctors and see if they can do anything or is it just because your body is adjusting to the BC? x

CD80???!!!! That is long. Can you not got to the doctors and see if they can do anything or is it just because your body is adjusting to the BC? x

well i was told that it could take up to 3 months to get my cycle back after stopping the pill, so it looks like it is taking the maximum 3 months for me!!

but if i dont get a positive result or period by new year i am going to see my doc just to check everything is okay, they might be able to give me something to give me a kick start.

its just frustrating cos i am waiting to test and deep down keep thinking what if i still havent ovulated but we will just wait and see xx

well i was told that it could take up to 3 months to get my cycle back after stopping the pill, so it looks like it is taking the maximum 3 months for me!!

but if i dont get a positive result or period by new year i am going to see my doc just to check everything is okay, they might be able to give me something to give me a kick start.

its just frustrating cos i am waiting to test and deep down keep thinking what if i still havent ovulated but we will just wait and see xx

Yes... its just a waiting game I suppose until your cycle gets back to normal. I've read on here about alot of women having cycles like that at first.

Guess what! My basal temperature came in the post today! Woohoo!!! Can't wait till the morning now to start temping, lol. Should be getting some okp's and a saliva ovulation microscope too any day. I mean business now! lol

Also, I need to go to the doctors before xmas about some tablets I take so I'm going to ask about my ttc problems and see if they'll do some tests. Every month the disappointment gets worse and I'm really struggling and taking it to heart when my AF shows. I think I just need a bit of reassurance. x

Oh I almost forgot. Remember I said I was going to see a psychic? Well I had to cancel it because I am so poor at the moment :cry:

Yes... its just a waiting game I suppose until your cycle gets back to normal. I've read on here about alot of women having cycles like that at first.

Guess what! My basal temperature came in the post today! Woohoo!!! Can't wait till the morning now to start temping, lol. Should be getting some okp's and a saliva ovulation microscope too any day. I mean business now! lol

Also, I need to go to the doctors before xmas about some tablets I take so I'm going to ask about my ttc problems and see if they'll do some tests. Every month the disappointment gets worse and I'm really struggling and taking it to heart when my AF shows. I think I just need a bit of reassurance. x

Oooh great, i like charting my temp gives me something to do every morning to help with TTC, did you say you are charting on line??

yeah thats a good idea whilst you are there you can mention it saves you having a seperate appointment just for consultation doesnt it, then hopefully next time you go they will do some tests or you might not need them and have your BFP XX

Oh I almost forgot. Remember I said I was going to see a psychic? Well I had to cancel it because I am so poor at the moment :cry:

Oh no thats a shame, its a hard time of year though isnt it so much to buy, you will have to treat yourself in the new year and go then xx

Oooh great, i like charting my temp gives me something to do every morning to help with TTC, did you say you are charting on line??

yeah thats a good idea whilst you are there you can mention it saves you having a seperate appointment just for consultation doesnt it, then hopefully next time you go they will do some tests or you might not need them and have your BFP XX[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have signed up for fertility friend and i've started putting in details of my AF so far so tomorrow I'll start adding temps. I just think it will help to know I'm doing a bit more, do you know what I mean?

I'm quite looking forward to going to the doctors and seeing what they say. I'm quite afraid I'll get fobbed off but I'm going to try my hardest to tell them how its affecting me and everything. Plus I'm 32 now so I'm not a million miles away from 35 when they'd do something sooner anyway. x

Oh no thats a shame, its a hard time of year though isnt it so much to buy, you will have to treat yourself in the new year and go then xx

I know... it sucks. :cry: We just seems to be battling it all the time. i'm sure it will get easier next year. My DH only works part time and next year i'll have finished my college course so hopefully we'll both be earning more money next year and we can be a little less poor.

I think I'll have to start putting a bit aside in the new year and then if I don't get a :bfp: in a few months I'll book in with her again. Are you going to see anyone? x

Good luck with your temping!! make sure you put a link in your sig so that i can stalk it lol

yes just got to be presistant with them and they wont fob you off. let me know how you go xx

im not going to see anyone yet but i might go in the new year, i really want to, just got other things i need to spend on at the min as well but i will see i will prob book after christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->