Psychic reading confusion....

Ooh I'm going to add my link now. x :happydance:

Yey i can click on it lol i will be tracking your charts now!

my chart has gone crazy my ovulation date has totally changed and i have a solid red line now which means it has got to be right cos i only had a dashed one. So i am now 6 dpo lol i have been put back 10 days!!! xx

Is Sandra good? i dont know if I'd want to get mine done in case it was bad news!

my chart has gone crazy my ovulation date has totally changed and i have a solid red line now which means it has got to be right cos i only had a dashed one. So i am now 6 dpo lol i have been put back 10 days!!! xx

:dohh: That must be so frustrating not really knowing where you are half the time. I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon :hugs:

Is Sandra good? i dont know if I'd want to get mine done in case it was bad news!

There was a thread recently about her and some people had paid but hadn't had their readings. They'd been chasing her for ages. So... if you do got for her be really careful. x

:dohh: That must be so frustrating not really knowing where you are half the time. I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon :hugs:

i know! but hopefully cos the line is solid now it might stay and even if we have missed this one at least i have a cycle yey :happydance:

hello girls!!! miss me??

my internet has been down; i've been lost without yapping to you all!!

hopefully everyone is doing well - have i missed any good news?? x

hello girls!!! miss me??

Hi How are you?? i am just waiting to find out whats happening with me! my chart has changed and put me to 6dpo so i am no further forward yet lol crazy crazy xx

i know! but hopefully cos the line is solid now it might stay and even if we have missed this one at least i have a cycle yey :happydance:

Exactly and if its sorted itself out you can now where you stand and truely ttc. Good luck :hugs: x

hello girls!!! miss me??

Jeffsar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

How are you???? I was going to PM you this morning as I was starting to worry. I'm so glad you are back!!

No bfp's :cry: but lets hope this is the month for us! :thumbup: x

i have heard a lot of people say on here that pregnancy and AF feel the same, so your still in for a chance dont give up yet fingers crossed for you!!

im good, a bit confused with my cycle FF has changed its mind on ovulation but hopefully it will stay the same now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->