Psychic reading confusion....

i have heard a lot of people say on here that pregnancy and AF feel the same, so your still in for a chance dont give up yet fingers crossed for you!!

im good, a bit confused with my cycle FF has changed its mind on ovulation but hopefully it will stay the same now lol xx

Excatly! So you're not out until the :witch: gets you!! x

it looks like ff has finally sorted ur chart,i can remember thinking with my other pregnancies that af was coming as the cramps are very similar,but i took my temps this morning outta curiosity as i dont temp anymore but my temps are what they are prior to af:wacko:

it looks like ff has finally sorted ur chart,i can remember thinking with my other pregnancies that af was coming as the cramps are very similar,but i took my temps this morning outta curiosity as i dont temp anymore but my temps are what they are prior to af:wacko:

How many kids do you have? x

thank you i do they mean everything to me,i honestly thought i was finished at 5 but i would love just 1 more,i'm not getting any younger 36 nxt yr so times not on my side

thank you i do they mean everything to me,i honestly thought i was finished at 5 but i would love just 1 more,i'm not getting any younger 36 nxt yr so times not on my side

Well I'm sure I'll be asking you lots of questions when my time comes for a bfp. :happydance:

How you long have you been ttc this time? x

hi girls!!!!

sad to hear that we've had no BFP's, but i'm sure mamadonna will start off the good luck!
it's hard to believe it's almost time for me to start BDing again why does the 2ww never go so fast?!

everyone sorted for christma? x

Well I'm sure I'll be asking you lots of questions when my time comes for a bfp. :happydance:

ask as many things as you want,i came of the pill back in april

hi girls!!!!

sad to hear that we've had no BFP's, but i'm sure mamadonna will start off the good luck!
it's hard to believe it's almost time for me to start BDing again why does the 2ww never go so fast?!

everyone sorted for christma? x

I know what you mean! You get your AF and you're devestated and can't believe you've got to wait so long to try again... then suddenley you are there and then you're waiting again... grr.. :growlmad: hopefully xmas will be a good distraction in the 2ww.

I have finished my xmas shopping and I'm just waiting on a couple of things I ordered online. How about you?

I'm totally baaaahumbug this year though.... not even bothered with xmas decorations. I'm hoping next year we'll be celebrating with a little bundle of joy. x

i'm nearly done

christmas has crept up so fast this yr,all i have been thinking about is ttc its made this yr fly

ask as many things as you want,i came of the pill back in april

I came off the pill in March. Has it took this long for you before? x

never,i think it must be my age:jo: i always fall pg in a month a 2,3 at the most,i've always been really lucky,guess this is nature showing me the other side of the coin

never,i think it must be my age:jo: i always fall pg in a month a 2,3 at the most,i've always been really lucky,guess this is nature showing me the other side of the coin

Maybe. It's weird isn't it though? I mean whilst being on this forum I have read about so many people falling pregnant with their first child so fast then when they ttc again it takes ages. Our bodies are just weird. :wacko:

it a strange contraption the human body,i just keep thinking i am so lucky to have my boys,and if another 1 wishes to join in the chaos then that'll be great,if not i'll just have to wait to be a grandma:shrug:

it a strange contraption the human body,i just keep thinking i am so lucky to have my boys,and if another 1 wishes to join in the chaos then that'll be great,if not i'll just have to wait to be a grandma:shrug:

Yes you are lucky but I still hope you get that :bfp: and add another little bundle of joy to your family. :hugs:

Morning ladies :wave:

How is everyone today?

Day 2 of my temping and hoping my other stuff arrives today. DH was moaning this morning about my themometer beeping this morning! :rofl:

Well last day of college today before xmas so I'm looking forward to that this afternoon. Always a good distraction... except for the fact everyone has bl**dy babies... grrrr... lol. No its lovely but sometimes the baby talk gets to me as they are talking about their babies 1st christmas's and what not. Actually one of the girls last week said she felt bad always talking about her baby in front of me because we're having problems. It was really sweet as she's only young but I told her not to be so silly. Hopefully I'll be able to talk pregnancy and babies with them soon.

Ok. I did my first okp as they came in the post today...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/487407-my-first-okp.html#post8237187

i think you might be ovulating!!! what cycle day are you on?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->