Psychic reading confusion....

I've just bought another one :blush: its totally addictive, my OH would tell me off if he found out lol! x

Yes December is looking good if I can persuade my DH to DTD over this next week which isn't looking good

ebony - i've got the same problem next week - OH knows that hes getting jumped on as soon as we get home from work - think i've scared him a bit lol! x

It is addictive!!! I'm really struggling not to go onto ebay and order one from psychicstar but I just can't afford it *sigh*

I have told my DH he'll be getting it later and he has told me no. lol. He'll have to fight me off!!!

Sandra and Jenny have said the same for me... gail's is next year so I don't believe hers as much. :haha:

gail didnt even give me a date she said within the next couple of weeks and that was way back in may!!

gail didnt even give me a date she said within the next couple of weeks and that was way back in may!!

Oh :nope:

Well she said she felt I'd take something to aid my conception. That just threw me,... take what?????? Sperm? lmao

I'm not sure. I was reading a post about Aimee earlier where she'd done a reading and actually managed to predict a close relations which was spooky. I think everyone on here has a favourite but they all seem to be different. x

come on then, tell me how to contact her :haha:

It is addictive!!! I'm really struggling not to go onto ebay and order one from psychicstar but I just can't afford it *sigh*

I have told my DH he'll be getting it later and he has told me no. lol. He'll have to fight me off!!!

that was me last night - i ended up having to promise to wash his car to get him to give in!!!

that was me last night - i ended up having to promise to wash his car to get him to give in!!!

haha!! I never thought of bribes. Hmmm..... :winkwink:

just think it through before you resort to bribes; it was bloody freezing outside today and he has a BIG car!!x

I'm not sure. I was reading a post about Aimee earlier where she'd done a reading and actually managed to predict a close relations which was spooky. I think everyone on here has a favourite but they all seem to be different. x

come on then, tell me how to contact her :haha:

Aimee is here https://conceptionreader.webs.com/

Only 2 euros too!!!!! xxx

just think it through before you resort to bribes; it was bloody freezing outside today and he has a BIG car!!x

Mine has one car and three vans so that bribe is a definate no no... maybe threats would work better :haha:

omg here we go just sent for a reading ...only 2 euro thats not bad a t all

where did you enter ur details?

omg here we go just sent for a reading ...only 2 euro thats not bad a t all

where did you enter ur details?

I entered mine when I paid where you can shose to 'add details'. Just email your details to [email protected] instead with your paypal transaction number.

Ooooh I;m excited for you! hehe x

i'm buying one too!! - now lets see if Jenny and Aimee agree..... fx'd!!

aaah, who needs food - buy a reading!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->