Psychic reading confusion....

i would say a few more days the test line needs to be the same or darker than the control line

Hi ladies :wave:

How is everyone? Good I hope...

Well I'm off out tonight for a xmas meal with some of my family so I'm looking forward to that but not drinking much. :nope:

What is everyone else up to? x

hi ebony hope ur well i'm ok just still waiting for af

hows jeffsar?

and hows britt?

Good luck mamadonna :thumbup:

Well I went out for a xmas meal last night and managed to only have a couple of glasses of wine. Had a lovely relaxing night with some family and lots of lovely food :thumbup:

Well CD13 and my temps have started going up which I think is a sign of ovulation??? but the line on my okp's are still light. I must be very near though as I've started with the CM and it looks like its starting to go EW but not totally yet. Fx'd!!! Also DH has been in the mood for the past 2 days which is rare for him so we've had two days of :sex: :happydance: He's been asking me about my temps as he sees me taking it in the morning so I'm hoping this is the start if him getting more interested. :happydance:

Anyway, I've got a doctors appointment on Monday morning about some tablets I take so I'm going to try and get the ball rolling and see if they'll do me some tests to make sure everything is working ok. Its not my usual doctor but fx'd I get somewhere with this one....

Morning!!!

Sorry i havent been on all weekend hope your okay!

lol i thought a line just meant ovulation lol shows how much i know! dont listen to me!!

got some good news! after booking an appointment at the docs for wed about my cycles and missing 3!! AF showed her face yesterday!! YIPPEEEE :happydance::happydance:

So now i know where i am this month is it! xx

thats great britt good luck for this cycle :thumbup:

well af got me this morning just hope shes gone in time xmas

Morning ahh im sorry, i really hope she has gone for crimbo aswell i am going out on thursday night so want her gone for then!!

Good luck for this cycle! we will be testing around same time i bet wont we xx

thank you and yeah we shud be testing around the same time we'll be able to keep each other sane :wacko:

Morning!!!

Sorry i havent been on all weekend hope your okay!

lol i thought a line just meant ovulation lol shows how much i know! dont listen to me!!

got some good news! after booking an appointment at the docs for wed about my cycles and missing 3!! AF showed her face yesterday!! YIPPEEEE :happydance::happydance:

So now i know where i am this month is it! xx

Thats fantastic!!! Now you know what cycle day you're on and it probably means you'll have a normal month. :happydance: You must be soooo relieved!!! xxx

Awww I'm so sorry mamadonna. :hugs:

At least you can relax and have a drink over xmas and then we can all get our new years :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Yes all in it together now.

I am soooo relieved, lol its sad but i am so happy to have a CD2 lol.

How are you ?? xx

How are you ?? xx

No its great. You know where you are on your cycle now.

I'm ok thanks. Been to the doctors today and explained that I was on cycle #10 and they said that if I can back once my year is up they'll get the ball rolling :happydance:

How are you ?? xx

I'm ok thanks. Been to the doctors today and explained that I was on cycle #10 and they said that if I can back once my year is up they'll get the ball rolling :happydance:

Thats great news! but im thinking you wont need to go!!!

I have warned hubby that he needs to be ready to :sex: this month over crimbo no matter what we are doing or what time we get in lol but he was like yey bring it on lol xx

How are you ?? xx

Thats great news! but im thinking you wont need to go!!!

I have warned hubby that he needs to be ready to :sex: this month over crimbo no matter what we are doing or what time we get in lol but he was like yey bring it on lol xx

I hope so... I feel like my chances are good this month. We DTD yesterday and the day before... not got positive opk yet but I've got EWCM today... my temperature dropped today too but I don't know what that means :haha: So I'm going to get my DH to DTD tonight and then hopefully that is us covered and any more :sex: is just a bonus. :happydance:

Well it will definately feel like its xmas for your hubby this year :winkwink:

Oh gosh yes he defo will lol

what cd are you on at the min? xx

Oh gosh yes he defo will lol

what cd are you on at the min? xx

CD14!!! Looks like xmas is a few days early for us :winkwink:

i am a bit behind you now then, but i will be following you into the next forum!!

so do you think you have ovulated then? on your chart it looks like you are close if not ovulating now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->