Psychic reading confusion....

i know you are right hun, but it just seems so like last time - i am praying for her and for my bubs. the baby game isn't easy is it? x

i know you are right hun, but it just seems so like last time - i am praying for her and for my bubs. the baby game isn't easy is it? x

no its not by far harder than i ever thought, i never thought 4 months down the line i would still be trying. So got to be hard for people who have been trying for longer and then for something to go wrong awful!

but this is it for you now it is your time! and fingers crossed it will happen for again very soon and that will be her time and everything will be fine and she will happy again and can look forward to a healthy baby x

thanks hun, i appreciate that:hugs:

back to happy things - when are you testing again :winkwink:

thanks hun, i appreciate that:hugs:

back to happy things - when are you testing again :winkwink:

in the morning i think, i will do another cheapie and see if it is any clearer and if my first response comes today or tomorrow i will do that aswell then if it doesnt i might buy another one tomorrow from sd or asda. In fact i might get hubby to bring me one home tonight lol i cant wait to test again. Even though i will prob be disspointed cos it will be a negative but i am hoping it wont bex

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

:hugs: so sorry to hear that!! praying for your little bean!

britt! exciting! i hope it turns into something for you!!!

mamadonna- i got ruby's reading from www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com

:wave: ebs!

AFM- 9dpo, temp down a little, bfn on test, cm pattern same exact as previous months... feeling like I'm out for sure.. :cry: I wanted my January predictions to be right! :brat:

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

:hugs: so sorry to hear that!! praying for your little bean!

britt! exciting! i hope it turns into something for you!!!

mamadonna- i got ruby's reading from www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com

:wave: ebs!

AFM- 9dpo, temp down a little, bfn on test, cm pattern same exact as previous months... feeling like I'm out for sure.. :cry: I wanted my January predictions to be right! :brat:

its not over until the witch arrives so dont give up yet!! test again in a couple of days. this is our month we will get our BFP!! xx

hi erin!

like britt says, you are not out yet!
can you help me get britt to test again? lol

hi erin!

i darent till in morning cos i am scared it will be pure white and no hint of a line
x

hi erin!

lol, you're bad!! I agree w/ Britt - wait til AM and hopefully there will be a more clear result! unless you've got 50 preg tests just sitting around.. in that case i'd test every pee.. :rofl:

ok, i'll back off! hehehe.
i might have to go poas to make myself feel better! x

i know, it's so funny cos my mw asked if i'd taken a 'couple' of test so i said, well, about 40 ish, and she laughed thinking i was joking! truth is, i ran out of cheap ic's so i have resorted to using my opks as hpt's! i know, i am crazy...... just a bit of reassurance i guess.

how are you feeling erin, still not feeling positive about this cycle? x

i know, it's so funny cos my mw asked if i'd taken a 'couple' of test so i said, well, about 40 ish, and she laughed thinking i was joking! truth is, i ran out of cheap ic's so i have resorted to using my opks as hpt's! i know, i am crazy...... just a bit of reassurance i guess.

how are you feeling erin, still not feeling positive about this cycle? x

hahaha, thats funny!!

no, I'm not too positive. I did a cervix check this am, and got my normal CM patterns that I always get, and I'm having stretchy ew with a streak of red in it.. so I'll probably start spotting soon, AF will show on time. it's frustrating. this is what I do every single month.. "Well, maybe it's implantation".. and it never is. :cry:

well, i didn't have any symptoms whatsoever before af was due and my normal af routine was spot on - i think sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. don't give up until af gets you hun x

well, i didn't have any symptoms whatsoever before af was due and my normal af routine was spot on - i think sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. don't give up until af gets you hun x

Thanks sweetie.. :kiss:

Morning ladies :wave:

How's everyone today?

Well I'm good because we DTD last night :happydance: so I feel like we're covered for this month now.

I've got college this afternoon/evening so probably won't be around tonight :nope:

Hope everyones ok. x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
yayyyyy glad it worked!!
:thumbup:

hehehe thanks!

how are you today? x

I'm good!! :thumbup:
Temp went up more today, so that makes me happy! 8 dpo, so I struggled not to test today, lol.. I doubt I'll be able to hold off the testing demons tomorrow though! :haha:

Well jeffsar got a bfp at 9dpo so fingers crossed!

Right I'm off to get myself ready for college. ttyl ladies xxx

haha, i know, that's crazy!

SO. I got my reading from Suzy.. She says March BFP from a cycle that starts in February (damn her! lol I wanted January! haha) due date in December, special attention to the 5th..

:coffee:

Thats not long. I'm predicted March too. Fingers crossed!!! xxx

jeffsar normally i would be testing over and over again but cos i am thinking there might be a little chance i will something makes me scared xx

nope, never had one - are they quite accurate?

Listen to this, i went to one at a holistic fair back in Oct, i was quite emotional on the day, and just after i drank some tea and gave the cup back to her, she picked up on the fact i was close to tears and she said (without me saying a thing) you will be pregnant in Jan! Didnt really think too much of it, so my mum went to the same fair last Sunday, she went to the same lady just for a laugh really, she told my mum, that one of her children was pregnant (3 weeks to be exact), i couldnt believe it, i calculated my dates and IF i was to be pregnant, that sunday would have been the end of the w3 weeks! Have done 2 HPT's both negative, have had period like cramps since last night, am jst waiting for it to arrive tomorrow!

Strange or what???

You'll have to let us know if you get that bfp. Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back