Psychic reading confusion....

thanks girls!

yes i am very bloated but been like that for past few days to be honest. Just had my smoothie!! thats 2 portions of fruit sorted for today lol xx

thanks girls!

yes i am very bloated but been like that for past few days to be honest. Just had my smoothie!! thats 2 portions of fruit sorted for today lol xx

Then you've probably lost more than you think and you're just retaining the rest. :thumbup:

Morning ladies :wave:

How's everyone today?

Well I'm good because we DTD last night :happydance: so I feel like we're covered for this month now.

I've got college this afternoon/evening so probably won't be around tonight :nope:

Hope everyones ok. x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
yayyyyy glad it worked!!
:thumbup:

How's everyone today?

Well I'm good because we DTD last night :happydance: so I feel like we're covered for this month now.

I've got college this afternoon/evening so probably won't be around tonight :nope:

Hope everyones ok. x

yayyyyy glad it worked!!

hehehe thanks!

how are you today? x

I'm good!! :thumbup:
Temp went up more today, so that makes me happy! 8 dpo, so I struggled not to test today, lol.. I doubt I'll be able to hold off the testing demons tomorrow though! :haha:

How's everyone today?

Hope everyones ok. x

yayyyyy glad it worked!!

hehehe thanks!

how are you today? x

Temp went up more today, so that makes me happy! 8 dpo, so I struggled not to test today, lol.. I doubt I'll be able to hold off the testing demons tomorrow though! :haha:

Well jeffsar got a bfp at 9dpo so fingers crossed!

Right I'm off to get myself ready for college. ttyl ladies xxx

How's everyone today?

Hope everyones ok. x

yayyyyy glad it worked!!

hehehe thanks!

how are you today? x

Well jeffsar got a bfp at 9dpo so fingers crossed!

Right I'm off to get myself ready for college. ttyl ladies xxx

haha, i know, that's crazy!

SO. I got my reading from Suzy.. She says March BFP from a cycle that starts in February (damn her! lol I wanted January! haha) due date in December, special attention to the 5th..

:coffee:

hiya girls, i keep missing you all :shrug:

work crazy so i can't really get on much at work, but off tomorrow so hopefully catch up with you all then :thumbup:

Britt - 1lb is loads when you don't have a lot to lose - and you really don't have much to go, i'm very happy with that :winkwink:

Ebs, nice work - fx'd you got the eggy!

Mamadonna - WOW, 5lbs in a week, that's pretty impressive, it must be all that food i ate on your behalf :haha:

Erin - :test::test::test: :haha:
i am a poas addict - i still do a couple now, just to check :blush:
if you do test early, just remember not to worry too much if it's neg - i was just super lucky to see lines at 9dpo!

well, hopefully i'll catch you all soon! x

nope, never had one - are they quite accurate?

nope, never had one - are they quite accurate?

Listen to this, i went to one at a holistic fair back in Oct, i was quite emotional on the day, and just after i drank some tea and gave the cup back to her, she picked up on the fact i was close to tears and she said (without me saying a thing) you will be pregnant in Jan! Didnt really think too much of it, so my mum went to the same fair last Sunday, she went to the same lady just for a laugh really, she told my mum, that one of her children was pregnant (3 weeks to be exact), i couldnt believe it, i calculated my dates and IF i was to be pregnant, that sunday would have been the end of the w3 weeks! Have done 2 HPT's both negative, have had period like cramps since last night, am jst waiting for it to arrive tomorrow!

Strange or what???

very strange! fx'd for you that af stays away and you get your bfp! x

hiya girls, i keep missing you all :shrug:

work crazy so i can't really get on much at work, but off tomorrow so hopefully catch up with you all then :thumbup:

Britt - 1lb is loads when you don't have a lot to lose - and you really don't have much to go, i'm very happy with that :winkwink:

Ebs, nice work - fx'd you got the eggy!

Mamadonna - WOW, 5lbs in a week, that's pretty impressive, it must be all that food i ate on your behalf :haha:

Erin - :test::test::test: :haha:
i am a poas addict - i still do a couple now, just to check :blush:
if you do test early, just remember not to worry too much if it's neg - i was just super lucky to see lines at 9dpo!

well, hopefully i'll catch you all soon! x

haha, yeah I've only got 3 IC's left, 2 dollar store tests, and my big guns, a digi and an FRER.. so I don't want to waste the good ones. I *might* test tomorrow, but I'm really not feeling positive anymore because I just found EWCM on internal check and it had a teeny speck of maroon in it, which I've had before on cycles I wasn't pregnant - and i think EWCM means the corpous luteum is breaking down for AF to start.. :nope:
I hope not.. I am kind of crampy but 8 dpo is too early for this.

so I got my reading from Ruby, she says conceive/bfp in January 2011 or give birth in January 2012.. with a girl!

sooooooo I'm hoping the BFP for January is right.. A January birth baby would be April/early may conception like I had with my daughter..

Morning Ladies!!

okay so i dont know if i am going mad or not, but i havent said anything last 2 mornings cos i though nahhh cant be but when i test on the cheap strips i sit and watch it and last 2 days i have seen 2 lines not 1 both pink then one fades off and i dont know if i can still see it or not, but i have never noticed this before and i always watch them. So i have ordered some first response tests just to confirm, this is my chart since i have been temps right

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32e410

hope everyone is okay!! xx

oh my god britt that chart looks fab lets hope them temps stay up there!!

fingers crossed them tests get darker...looks like we have our next bfp:wohoo:

jeffsar nearly time for the fruit to change not sure whats next

erin where did you get the ruby reading from?

hows things going with ur diet ebony and do you think you got things covered for the month?

hi eve123 that tea leaf reading sounds brill lets hope it right!!

hows things going with ur diet ebony and do you think you got things covered for the month?

i really hope it does stay high, i dont want to get my hopes up about the test cos surely it shouldnt dissapear, but its strange that i have never noticed it do it before. But we will see when i get my first response.

how are you? how long until ovulation? do you roughly know when it is coming? xx

i really hope it does stay high, i dont want to get my hopes up about the test cos surely it shouldnt dissapear, but its strange that i have never noticed it do it before. But we will see when i get my first response.

how are you? how long until ovulation? do you roughly know when it is coming? xx

when will you get ur frers?

i shud be o by next weekend,i can usually tell cos i get quite strong pains,i am temping this month so i kno for sure

when will you get ur frers?

i shud be o by next weekend,i can usually tell cos i get quite strong pains,i am temping this month so i kno for sure

well i ordered them yesterday so hopefully tomorrow if not monday so hopefully should defo show by then if i am. i just cant imagine it being positive suppose i will never believe really lol.

it goes so fast doesnt it, AFa arrives and you think long wait again then ovulation comes so fast and your in 2ww again good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->